We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who will be good at sales and software selling with knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics industry to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- knowledge of SaaS products, market/industry and the Indian market landscape
- Data Mining.
- Updating CRM and Implementation work.
- Experience in software sales.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record in TMS software sales.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good with IT knowledge.
- Should be open for field sales.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Transcodex Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in a branding, marketing, or creative agency environment. Ideally 2-4 years
- Strong understanding of branding principles, design, and marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is preferred.
Job Description- Healthcare Partnerships Specialist
DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing medical professionals today.
We've built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
DirectShifts is headquartered in New York, NY and our team is spread across the US and India. Join us!
Please Note: - This is a Remote, US Shift role, with salary range of 6-9 Lpa
DirectShifts is looking for a dynamic Partnerships Specialist to establish and nurture new business relationships, cultivating a robust portfolio of partnerships to support work-based learning and internship placements within the healthcare staffing industry. A significant portion of this role involves spearheading a special project initiative centered on expanding our reach within the healthcare sector. As a key team member, the successful candidate will adeptly manage multiple tasks and deadlines, ensuring the seamless planning and execution of this endeavor. Moreover, you will be instrumental in broadening our engagement with healthcare employers across various specialties, including but not limited to Medicine, Nursing, Allied Health, and Administrative roles. Within this capacity, your responsibilities will encompass identifying and matching qualified candidates to internship opportunities and developing work-based learning initiatives tailored to our employer partners' needs. The ideal candidate for this role is a collaborative team player with a proven track record of cultivating and sustaining long-lasting relationships. A strong work ethic, meticulous attention to detail, and a passion for supporting healthcare professionals are imperative in this position. Meeting both individual and team goals on a monthly basis is a key performance expectation.
• Identify and engage with potential healthcare partners, including hospitals, clinics, and medical facilities.
• Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders in the healthcare industry.
• Collaborate with the Sales team to achieve revenue and growth targets.
• Assess market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for business development.
• Customize staffing solutions to meet the unique needs of healthcare partners.
• Stay informed about industry regulations and best practices.
• Provide exceptional customer service to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless service delivery.
• Bachelor's degree required; a Master's degree in a related field is preferred.
• Prior experience in healthcare staffing or a related field is a plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain business relationships.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Knowledge of healthcare industry trends and regulations.
• Willingness to work independently.
• Overseas work or education exposure is a must.
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation package.
• Opportunities for career growth and development.
• A collaborative and dynamic work environment.
• Yearly Offsites
• A chance to make a meaningful impact in the healthcare staffing industry.
• Work From Home
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for healthcare and a knack for building successful partnerships, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team at DirectShifts and help us shape the future of healthcare staffing!
5-7+ Years in similar roles
More about DirectShifts
We have raised more than $45 million from some of the world’s leading investors including Serent Capital, YCombinator and Soma Capital. We're on a mission to disrupt a massive industry and improve healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to the healthcare they need. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle; no hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
Responsibilities & duties:
- • Research, track, maintain and update leads
- • Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- • Contact prospects to qualify leads
- • Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- • Research and maintain lead generation database
- • Conduct customer research
- • Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- • Participate in the preparation of proposals and / or sales presentations
- • Provide accurate and timely information to management
- • Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
Skills / attributes required:
- • Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- • Experience with cold calling
- • Experience with research and maintaining databases
- • Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- • Experience in using CRM
- • Strong project and time management skills
- • Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
Identify partnership opportunities
Develop new relationships in effort to grow business and help company expand
Maintain existing business
Think critically when planning to assure project success
Must have experience in International sales in IT services
2. Client Calling And Meeting Setup
3. Attend Clients Meetings Online And Offline
4. Sales-Based Campaign Planning.
5. Responds To Requests For Information From The Media.
6. Establishes And Maintains Cooperative Relationships With Consumers, Community, Employees, And Public Interest Groups.
7. Plans Or Directs The Development Of Programs To Maintain Favourable Public And Stakeholder Views Of The Organization’s Agenda And Accomplishments.
8. Coaches Client Reps In Effective Communication With The Public And Employees.
9. Analyses The Organization’s Objectives, Promotional Policies, And Needs To Build Public Relations Strategies That Influence Public Opinion And Promote Products, Ideas, And Services.
10. Maintains The Organization’s Image And Identity.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Cold Calling.
• Sales Pitch.
• Understanding the Client's requirements and suggesting a possible solution.
• Set-Up and attend a face to face meetings with clients.
• Everyday Reporting through WhatsApp, Emails
• Once a week face to face meeting with the supervisor.
Urgently require Business Development Executive/Manager for Educational Sales.
Company is into Digital Marketing course. and reputed institute in Mumbai region.
Location: Navi Mumbai
Skills: Candidates should have MBA digree//Diploma in marketing.
Female candidates only require
Good in communication
Freshers can apply.
Digital marketing, SEO, Business listing.
Timing: 8pm to 5:30am (Night shift)
Weekly off: Sat sun
Qualification: mini 12 pass
Freshers or 6months experience in sales voice process
Salary: starting 15000/- pm for freshers to 28000/1 pm for experience plus weekly and monthly incentives.
We are looking for Inside-Sales or BDE on urgent basis.
Location : #Gurgaon #Haryana #DelhiNCR
Mode of work: from #office
- Proficient in communications
- Brand Awareness- websites , LinkedIN and other Digital Platforms.
- EmailMarketing :- Content, Creation and Text.
- Identify best practices of other companies :- competitions study.
- Generate business via portal like Upwork, Bringing new projects through bidding, Client communication, Proposal making/writing, Excellent communication.
#hiring #tech #recruitment #job #jobsearch #recruiters #india #insidesales #itsales #opeing #openings #careers #job #jobs #recruiting #jobsearch #recruiters #share #humanresources #experience #immediatejoiner #jobopening #hr #jobseekers
#Internship #training #recruitment #nowhiring #career #careersworkfromhome #employment #interestedjobalerts #experience #developer #fresher #work #fresher #freshers #india #BDE
SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – http://www.seamedu.com/">www.seamedu.com.
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - https://www.squareshift.co/">squareshift.co