1. Core Java.
2. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
4. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
5. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, SSO
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
7. Familiar with Linux
8. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
9. Familiarity with Spring Boot, Hibernate (JPA)
10. Oracle or any other DB experience
11. Any J2EE server or Tomcat container experience required
About PracWorld HR Consultancy
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands-on experience in React -redux-based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
VI Additional information:
- Prior work experience in E-commerce Industry or startups will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in a product-based company will be given priority.
Lead Product Engineer - React JS
Who we are
At Crediwatch, we build innovative technology everyday!
We are a ‘Data and Insights-as-a-service’ company providing businesses and lenders (Banks and NBFCs) actionable credit intelligence on private entities. We help build trust in a digital world and help increase the lending, trading and business activity.
We are in the business of extracting valuable insights by applying artificial intelligence and deep learning and delivering them to chief decision makers. We believe in zero human touch and build systems to augment human intelligence.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results and doing our part to help our customers business grow.
If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have would love to get to know you.
- Coordinate prioritization of stories for team members (own the board)
- Coordinate with internal and external developers on your team
- Implement front-end features and reusable components using React, NextJs, JS, HTML5/CSS3, Typescript & Node
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life cycle as well as front end API requirements
- Work closely with team leads & UX designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences
- Develop and unit test across multiple browsers, platforms, etc.
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software
- Assisting in Quality Assurance process and customer issue resolution
Requirements: (Overall 6-8 years experience)
- 7+ years of professional experience developing, deploying, and supporting web applications, preferably subscription software products.
- Experience with Jira
- Strong knowledge of SEO Principles as they apply to front-end engineering
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment (Start-ups or small-med product teams)
- Familiarity with CSS pre-compilers (SASS, CSS Modules)
- Experience with full life-cycle development: requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies React, Redux, Material UI (a plus).
- Experience integrating REST web services with UI (GraphQl a plus)
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with utility libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, Lodash, Underscore)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as Oauth2.0 and SAML2.0 and exchange of claims using JWT tokens
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Front-end code debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience with agile/ scrum development methodologies
- Version control systems (Git / GitHub) experience
Good to Have
- Algolia/Elasticsearch & any relevant e-commerce search UI work
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Experience with application scaffolding tools, automation & development tools, and dependency management (e.g. yarn, npm)
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting teamwork and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where inCREDIble and brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee, health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are an inCREDIble team at Crediwatch!
About Our Client
It is a last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises.
Our Client aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. Our Client works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan.
The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
Our Client, as a brand, is known as one of the market leaders in the enterprise segment, and first movers to identify and empathize with the underserved urban trucker community, playing a huge role in making them a part of the mainstream economy. This series-B funded tech-logistics company aims to disrupt the primitive $35bn+ urban-logistics industry by leveraging technology and help enterprises to reach consumers faster.
Our Client is India's largest enterprise urban-logistics provider in India, with 55,000+ Light Commercial Vehicles on its platform.
Why Our Client?
- Switch career into internet startups.
- Work with fast-paced organizations.
What will I do?
Develop new user-facing features·
Build reusable code and libraries for future use·
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs·
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability·
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end·
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.·
What skills should I have?
BTech, BE, BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical·
3+ years·' experience in web and software development.
Demonstrated experience in React, React-Router, Redux, React-saga/Thunk.·
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.·
Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.·
Strong attention to detail.·
A good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.·
Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN·
A good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.·
Clarista.io turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics. Clarista is designed for both business and technical users, hence the user interface plays a pivotal role in ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience.
What You'll Do
You will be part of Clarista’s UI engineering team. You will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will build & support responsive web user interfaces by using ReactJS
- You will ensure usability of the interfaces and workflows for end users
- You will integrate user interfaces with data and other interfaces through APIs
- You will collaborate with cloud and data engineering teams to enable end-to-end functionality
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
- Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices, Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
- Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js, Highcharts.js, etc.
- Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to micro front ends.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools and Best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to benchmarking and optimization application.
Key aspects of this role:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML