Swiggy is India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform. With a vision of Changing the Way India Eats, the company has more than 25,000 active restaurants partners across eleven cities in the country. Swiggy’s innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and customer focus enable a host of benefits including lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking, no restrictions on minimum order amounts, and strong customer support.
Our primary focus is on customer experience thereby making our engagement metrics pretty uncanny for this industry. If you're crazy about solving problems that you face as a customer, come join us on this amazing ride!
- 1 year of experience as a iOS app developer.
- Working experience in iOS development(Swift/Objective c)
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Interacting with and performance tuning multi-tiered application systems.
- Technically leading complex store system projects including estimating requirements, designing systems, and helping develop solutions.
- Being adaptive to the use of new software and programming techniques as they are required or adapted in IT.
- Acquiring and maintaining additional technical skills for professional development.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Being responsible for working with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assisting in the implementation and problem resolution of existing applications and requests.
- Ensuring work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
What you need to have:
- Strong Knowledge of EMV/ NFC Standards
- POS development experience required
- Thorough knowledge of financial institutions, payment processing flows especially electronic payments, and the financial networks for processing.
- Must be able to command the attention and respect of highly technical associates.
- Demonstrated track record of successful system and project implementations.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex projects and activities.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS.
Job Responsibilities :
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire technology stack of Walnut Schools, consisting of school management software, e-Learning software, mobile apps and Google Apps Scripts.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of active development experience with PHP (Code Igniter, Symfony), React.js, MySQL, Web Applications, GIT
- Puzzle solver
- Tinkerer who loves to create new products