> Fresher or experienced can apply
> work from office ready
> salary upto rs. 3 lpa (purely based on interview)
> face to face interview mode.
About Square Yards
The Selected Candidates will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. They would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in their designated zone.
Any Graduation/ Post Graduation. Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Graduate / Post Graduate in Management / Rural Management / Social Studies / Agriculture / Food Engn. / Food Technology / Horticulture & Agribusiness
Ideal Candidate for this position :
- The ideal candidate should be an enterprising person with fair exposure to government business / departments. The candidate should have prior exposure to deal with decision makers and should have the hunger for business.
- Prior experience in dealing with Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs, Dairy, Agriculture Marketing departments will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commodity trade in general. Exposure in pulses, sugar , oilseeds, F&V would be desirable
- Understanding of the commodity markets and its entire value chain across the commodity ecosystem
- Linkages with Agri commodity trade houses, export firms and Agri related corporates.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, including national and local government, trade, banks, community- based organizations, and the private sector
- Experience in networking with the various stakeholders in the government departments and agencies along with ability to influence the decision makers. Prior experience in bid / tendering process including record of accomplishment of successful wins. Should have handled projects worth a min of 10 Cr. plus.
- Ability to commercially manage (revenue collections) large projects within stipulated timelines is necessary for this position.
- Should have lead a team size of ten member’s direct reportees.
- Prior experience in managing technology intensive projects will be highly advantageous for the candidature.
Must Have: An unblemished track record for integrity and respect for fellow colleagues.
Revenue generation and collections as per the mutually agreed annual target for the said geography New account / business / vertical acquisition from various government departments Managing and building a high performance state team to deliver stunning results.
1. Proficiency in written and spoken English, along with a presentable personality to represent the organization at
2. Exposure to technology and effective usage of the same in terms of web / app and tools.
3. Ability to write commercial proposals along with understanding of basic law.
4. Ability to prepare presentations using Microsoft Office Suite
5. Ownership for assigned responsibilities and organization frameworks
6. Ability to build and develop internal as well as client relationships
PickMyWork is a gig platform that helps any company sign-up new customers and
engage with them, through a pay-per-task model using up-skilled unemployed youth.
Most companies today are moving away from a fixed cost model and/or looking to outsource several jobs previously considered ‘core’ to their business. This simultaneously represents both a problem and an opportunity.
The problem is that the pool of available fixed salary jobs is becoming more and more inadequate for the crores of Indians looking for such jobs.
The opportunity is that the pool of temporary/third party payroll jobs is expanding. However, the working conditions are often onerous and unappealing.
Enter PickMyWork: which allows you to work as a freelancer and choose the work + work timings + intensity. The more you work the more you earn. All of this without the pressure of targets or bosses.
The largest companies and latest startups are all looking for the most cost-effective ways to grow. And what better way than a plug and play model like PickMyWork, an on-demand sales force that sells for you: whatever you want, whenever you want and wherever you want. No retainership, no fixed costs. You only get charged when the sale closes, or a pre-defined task gets completed. Sounds like a dream, right? Read on!
Beginning 2019, we started working closely with companies targeting the SMB space in India, what many refer to as kirana-tech companies. Since then, we have expanded our client portfolio to serve companies in digital payments, e-commerce, online pharmacy, digital gold, drug discovery and several others. The list of companies looking to variabilise their fixed costs of sales/revenue generation/operations seems to be endless.
On the other side, most of our gig workers are underemployed and unemployed youth that make up for a large proportion of India’s demographic dividend. In the absence of full-time fixed pay work opportunities, PickMyWork offers them a way to supplement their incomes while they continue upgrading their skills working on different client projects. Some even choose to forego full-time regular jobs in favour of setting up multiple income streams by working on several PickMyWork projects, in parallel.
We are determined to ensure that they receive the best possible support to help them reach their goals: by being transparent at all times in our payments, training them well and providing timely feedback for the work done.
We innovate, we work smart and often use primary research because we are doing something nobody else is.
We are a fast-paced organization that aims high. This year, we are broadening our network to additional cities to serve the growing set of clients with the aim of working with 100,000 gig workers in 2022. By 2023, we would have touched a million lives, directly.
Job Description: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Location: Delhi NCR (presently WFH)
Start date: Immediate
Salary: INR 6-10 lakhs per annum (Fixed & Incentives) + Stock Options
PickMyWork is looking for a Business Development Manager to build on our success to date and help build a strong foundation for our future growth and ambitious scale plans. The BDM will be a key member of the leadership team. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, this is an incredible opportunity to shape the trajectory of the organization, build and manage a high-quality team, build strong organizational processes, and support the design of at-scale business development capabilities.
If you combine a passion for transforming the way businesses scale in India, with the experience and technical skills to deliver biz dev success and the resilience and drive needed to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment, this role is for you.
The role of Business Development Manager (BDM) is critical to our success. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the BDM will be accountable for sourcing new client projects and presenting revenue opportunities to the Operations team across a multitude of established and upcoming industries and sectors.
To directly contribute to the revenue growth of PickMyWork.
- To assess performance and identify bottlenecks in the closing of each lead to enable data driven decision making
- To achieve the Targets allocated (lead funnel metrics)
- To ensure the strategic agenda is effectively translated into clear BD plans with objective target setting
- To work effectively with PickMyWork’s founders, ensuring regular and accurate reporting on BD activities
To support the leadership in management of PickMyWork’s business development function.
- Recruit, support, line-manage and develop highly effective teams where needed.
- Develop systems to ensure the effective use of data, developing appropriate tracking metrics to ensure high-quality delivery for client leads.
- To provide advice and present challenges and opportunities to the Senior Management Team
- To build strong working relationships with all senior leaders within PickMyWork, developing a deep understanding of the organization’s mission and aligning its principles and practices across teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a key role in helping us achieve our bold vision for the future.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, attributes, and experience.
- A track record of spectacular and substantial contribution to business development/sales function in a rapidly growing organisation.
- At least 2 years of proven success in sales and managing multiple channels for business development
- Extensive experience of working with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of developing effective operational processes to support the delivery of wider strategic goals.
Skills and Knowledge
- The intellectual flexibility to participate fully in shaping the strategic future of the organisation, working with all the senior colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to spot pragmatic solutions to biz dev challenges.
- An ability to work successfully under pressure with the capacity to manage competing priorities.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to build strong, sustainable relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- A passion for experimentation and learning, while using failure as a key learning tool
- The tenacity, flexibility, and resilience to adapt rapidly to changing priorities in a fast-moving, complex environment.
- High levels of personal impact with the ability to command the respect of a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Significant personal drive, energy, ambition, and enthusiasm.
Other factors to consider
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and the safeguarding and welfare of all team members. This role will be subject to enhanced background checks.
- Willingness to travel domestically and when necessary work outside normal working hours to achieve deadlines
The selection process will involve tasks, assignments and interviews with the senior management team of the organization.
Reference checking & Probation
As you will be working in a leadership role, you will be subject to enhanced background checks. Additionally, you will work in a probation period of six months.
We are having urgent opening of Business development Executive/BDM position.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Leads will be generated by telemarketing team.
- Meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Field Work/client acquisition.
Skills we are searching -
- Local language and English is must.
- Location specific geographical area and market knowledge.
- Should be willing to travel daily to meet sales targets
- Should have knowledge about logistics industry.
- Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Carry out price negotiations with the transporter on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
Qualification: Under Graduate / Graduates /Masters
Experience: 1 year to 3 year