· Develop backend application with clean code practices foe the application
· Collaborate with frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
· Troubleshoot and debug application
· Gather and address technical and design requirements
· Build reusable code and libraries for future user-facing
· Communicate with other third-party team for collaborations
· Core Java - Hands on experience with Jdk 11 and above
· Experience with code hosting and collaboration tools like Bitbucket/Github/GitLab
· Microservice architecture - Rest API calls, inter-service exception handling
· Non-relational DB - MongoDB basic DB commands to insert, update, delete, find records and Indexing
· Springboot framework - Spring Data JPA, ORM
· Event driven architecture - Kafka
· Tools like Postman, Jenkins, Doppler, IDE, MongoDB atlas
· UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization
· PG: Any Postgraduate
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Aurum Ventures
JOB DESCRIPTION: BACKEND DEVELOPER
Do you want to work in a fast growing company by doing meaningful work and have fun doing it? Remitbee, a FinTech with headquarters in Canada and office in Chennai is seeking a skilled Backend developer with experience in Node JS. Individuals who apply for Remitbee careers should be passionate about tech and driven towards innovating the industry further with the Remitbee team. This position will be based out of Chennai or Remote.
This position also comes with the opportunity for career growth and working hour flexibility. We look forward to reading your application. At least 3+ years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
What will you do?
- Work in an agile team of developers, QA, DevOps and founders
- Implement new systems and redesign legacy systems, using leading technologies, to support advancing Research business requirements
- Research and analyze business and system needs. Explore solution options to recommend designs and technologies
- Writing test cases
Skills and requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
- Experience with automated task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Experience in Database like MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable applying engineering best practices for Test Driven Development, integration testing version control, release management, work estimation and planning
- Experience to work with Rest and GraphQL APIs
- You know how to use Git,
- You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
- Participate in or lead all parts of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support.
- A history of active contributions to open source projects
Type: Full time
Experience: 3+yrs (Required)
Notice Period: 0-30 days (Preferred)
Work timing: 9 AM - 6PM IST
Looking For Java Developer who will help Build large scale distributed systems. The ideal candidate will be a thinker and a team player with a passion for technology and with a knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Must have hands on experience on coding in Core Java, multithreading, concurrency and collection.
Good knowledge of Microservices.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices. Understanding of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews.
• Strong technical Design and Development skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Agility to switch across multiple teams/ products/ applications and perform
• Experience in translating requirements into technical design specifications and documentation, as well as executing development projects from conception to delivery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in object-oriented programming and distributed systems
- Some experience with Web Programming and TypeScript
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Experience with TypeScript and NodeJS
- Experience with the language server protocol
- Experience with the Pub-Sub pattern
Not just a delivery company
RARA NOW is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data-driven logistics.
RARA NOW is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RARA makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on one-to-one' deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do many-to-many' deliveries within a few hours. RARA is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore, core operations in Indonesia and technology team based out of India
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia
Revolutionising delivery as an experience
Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
**About the Role**
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Implementation of security and data protection
Integration of data storage solutions
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages and CSS preprocessor
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
Experience in working with vendor applications
Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
Proven problem solving and analytical skills
A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
Experience implementing and/or using Git
Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
● Experience in developing real time software using C++ on Linux platform Design and
develop C++ Microservices for use in distributed systems.
● Experience with RESTful API development
● Experience installing, configuring, administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting
message brokers, ESB such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, MuleSoft etc
● Experience working with cloud and containerization technologies including AWS,
Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
● Improve quality of existing code base through debugging, re-factoring, and improving
unit and system tests
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with Agile mindset.
● Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence,
● Understanding of Core Network protocols
● Experience in developing or integrating with real-time systems for networking
● Experience in developing with Software Defined Network Elements is an asset
● Understanding of Network protocols and access (MPLS, OpenBGP, OpenFlow) is an
● Understanding of networking principles and concepts (SDN-WAN, SDN, labelling,
routing etc.) is an asset
● Understanding of 3GPP/5G network management, including Radio configuration,
QoS management, SLA management, Netconf, SNMP, directives is an asset
Completely work from office.
- Expertise in software design and development.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e. g. Java)
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story.