About OTS Solutions
Who is Tealbox Digital?
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency, founded by an IIT-Delhi alumnus and a UCSD alumnus, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategies and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve problem statements within the performance marketing space.
You’re someone who gets excited by the thought of actually becoming a master deal closer. You know you have an innate ability to be convincing, to craft your words succinctly and get your message across with high impact. And now you want to put these skills to test, and improve them significantly, by working with some fantastic sales people who are engaging with International Businesses from all parts of the world.
Do you get excited by the thought of solving critical complex problems for business owners? Our journey at Tealbox.digital is an exciting one, where you can come and get ample opportunities to act as consultants to business owners and help them address their business growth concerns.
This is an internal revenue growth role, and we’re looking for 2 core skills:
- You’re consistent and persistent like noone has ever seen before
- You have strong written and verbal English skills
- You’ll be working directly with the cofounder in building pitches and proposals for interesting startups in the US / the UK / Australia and other parts of the world
- You will learn how to craft the best sales pitches to lead business owners into getting on calls with us
- You will followup
- Engage in business outreach to potential clients across our existing channels
- Draft personalized proposals specific to each potential business, outlining TealBox’s background, expertise, relevant case studies & most importantly showcase the approach we shall be taking to solve the problem for the business
- Maintain tracking logs of outreach efforts on a day-to-day basis
- Hit daily and weekly outreach targets set in terms of number of proposals at par with the organisation’s quality standards
- Work directly with our co-founder to sharpen outreach proposals for optimal response rates from prospects
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- “IN IT TILL YOU WIN IT” attitude- Ready to hit a wall 100 times and break it open
- A basic understanding of business operations
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Looking to learn in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker
- You love to write about how to solve specific business problems
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Business Development Associate for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 2 - 3 years
CTC: INR 4LPA - 7LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate who has innovative ideas to develop and execute sales and business development strategies to drive higher revenue for the company.
- Developing business plans for the company’s in-house website and marketplaces based on their unique needs and goals
- Creating marketing plans to increase brand awareness for the company’s products or services
- Develop tactics within a strategic planning framework to set and meet quarterly and annual sales targets and grow revenue
- Identifying potential client needs and providing solutions that will increase sales or improve customer satisfaction
- Developing strategic plans to improve sales results by identifying potential clients who have yet to be contacted by the company
- Identifying new websites where the company could profitably expand its operations
- An MBA degree in Business Management/ Marketing/ Retail or equivalent is preferred
- 2- 3 years of experience with managing sales
- Experience in creating new business opportunities through meaningful relationship building
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Business Development Manager / AVP/VP
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: Sales Head
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for a results-oriented incumbent who will be responsible for identifying new corporate for selling our credit products.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
As a team member of FatakPAY’s, you will:
- Generate Leads & Connect with New Customers and pitch Fatakpay offerings
- Able to Give Sales Pitch to Decision Maker from Corporate, Level of client interaction- CFO, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Co-Founders, HR Head, HR Manager, Purchase Head, etc
- Strategize on Key Account Acquisition and build long term relationships with key stake holders
- Training and mentoring of new joiners on end-to-end product knowledge
- Selecting and participating in events and conferences to reach the approach the key decision makers
- Providing support in managing escalation from clients to resolve their concerns and addressing queries (customer advocacy) from other departments for a smooth ride for customer’s diverse issues
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of 5-8 years of in role of HRMS Sales/ Corporate Sales/ Corporate Salary Accounts
- Experience in Fintech domain either Payments or lending, Banking, NBFCs is preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork skills
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- An opportunity to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by a team of four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum and with 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
- Build business by identifying and selling to prospects.
- Excellent and confident interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- A hunter sales mentality, excellent prospecting skills
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with attention to detail
- 2+ Years of experience in Business Development/ New Client Acquisition
- Prior experience in generating leads
- Knowledge about using Excel and PowerPoint presentation
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use FITPASS to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- MBA preferred
- You possess a degree in economics or physics and have at least 1-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and Ms excel
2. Approach and partner with key stakeholders to define short and long term partnerships
3. Develop the brand voice on the supply side to align with our vision, values, and objectives
4. Execute and manage the promotional campaign with our partner network in the city
5. Deliver on monthly targets with weekly reporting to the central team in Gurgaon
6. Deliver insights based on field experience that can help drive our company's strategy in the city
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Creating his own network by recruiting candidates and make them understand business plan.
- observe the issues related to stockpoint and customer & trying to provide the solutions to it.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.