- Strong experience in Core Java, Multi-Threading, data structures (List/Map/Set) and unit testing with (Junit, Mockito)
- Strong experience with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Data), ORM frameworks (JPA, Hibernate) and RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Postgres)
- Strong experience in applying Object-Oriented design principles and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Multi-Tier architecture, Micro Services architecture and Service Oriented Architecture
- Exposure to AWS Cloud, NoSQL Database (Mongo, Cassandra), Message Broker (Active
- MQ/RabbitMQ/Apache Kafka) and Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Spark)
- Additionally, must possess capability to review code, produce technical specification document
- and knowledge of code quality tools (PMD/FindBugs/Sonar)
We are PEXAR. Our mission is to empower everyone to make data driven decision by leveraging our modern, enterprise grade, data ops platform.
PEXAR is building a Modern Enterprise-grade DataOps SaaS Product
PEXAR is a Product Startup incubated by https://www.fynd.com/" target="_blank">Fynd(backed by Google and https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">acquired by Reliance Industries in 2019)
What We are Building
We are a pure-play data products division at Fynd, Products Excellence and Research (PEXAR)
We are building a SaaS product to help every organization of any size in the world to make better and faster decisions using data. We believe these products can be used to solved problems across the globe and truly help democratize data to derive meaningful insights and actionable notifications. We are building a non-eCommerce product division to kick-off this democratization.
Whats the role?
We are looking for Individuals with a Product Mindset who can become part of the founding team in building a modern SaaS Data platform, with a focus on distributed data processing, stream, and batch systems. We value people who are quick learners, are curious and can leverage their technical skills to deliver robust applications and features.
- Drive technical Roadmaps of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- “Platformize” components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and features.
- Exhibit ownership and leadership skills required to become an indispensable part of the engineering team and culture
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development by participating in team learning sessions and having an attitude of not just learning but also teaching others.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Spring-based microservices.
- Strong framework experience using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Strong foundation knowledge of Design patterns and experience in applying it to solve use cases.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and any NoSQL database.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based services like AWS.
- Strong understanding of Caching and messaging platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with to AWS Lambda and S3 for application development.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Batch.
- Worked on technologies like Elastic Search, Redis and MongoDB.
- Understanding of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry and New Relic.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to build one of the next best SaaS Product
- Opportunity to be in the founding team of the Product
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
Blissful and Positive Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Weekly Team engagement activities
- Celebration(small or big) are carried out with equal high energy
- Courses completed on Coursera are reimbursed
- Weekly learning sessions are organized
Insurance and Care
- Group Medical Insurance(Includes Spouse and Parents)
- Group Term Insurance(4*CTC)
- Remote working due to Covid-19 Pandemic
Cool Office Space
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest recreational area, lounges and amenities
- Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast and Friday Lunches
https://careers.pexar.io/" target="_blank">Here are more Reasons To Join PEXAR
Senior Software Engineer - Backend
About this job
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Backend) with 5+ years of experience in backend technologies and at least 2+ years in GoLang. You will be working with a team of problem solvers working collaboratively to build custom solutions for Appointy’s enterprise clients. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture, and if you are looking for hyper-growth in your career then Appointy could be a place for you!
Appointy is a platform software company with offices in India, Singapore and US. Our low code platform, SaaStack, is being used globally by multiple fortune 500 companies. In the last 4 years, the company has shown 300% growth in terms of employee’s growth. Our dynamic and diversified engineering team, work on a remote-first hybrid work model. With quarterly meetups, annual international offsites, state-of-the-art offices and facilities we ensure you have the best experience of working at a hyper-growth startup.
What will you do
- Write code that meets standard and delivery guidelines.
- Mentor other engineers on the team to develop high-quality software and perform code reviews.
- Work with the team to break user stories into tasks and delegate them to the team members.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservices distributed architecture.
- Analyze solutions and help implement engineering best practices.
- Work with Project Managers for timely delivery and forecast.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers on technical issues. Perform blameless RCAs when issues occur and take ownership to resolve issues.
Additionally, you’ll get opportunities to:
- Work with the Product owner to write and brainstorm user stories.
- Interact directly with the clients and understand their requirements by working closely with the sales and customer support team.
- Consistently align teams with organization goals and product roadmap.
What you bring in:
- Strong experience with backend programming languages and technologies like
- Golang (minimum 1-year experience)
- Protobuf and gRPC
- RESTful APIs
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Medium level experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL database concepts.
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code.
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams, multitasking and prioritizing.
- Experience with Git, JIRA and Agile working methodology.
- Experience with design patterns, Event-Driven architecture and Domain Driven Designs.
- Competitive compensation
- A chance to work and contribute to SaaStack, Appointy’s low code platform.
- Merit-Based career opportunities and to grow your career with an organization that’s scaling rapidly.
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Hospitalization, health life insurance, and accident coverage
- Flexible hours and remote working flexibility
- Transparency and visibility throughout a fast-paced, successful growth organization
- Access to Appointy’s state of the art 4-acre office campus with facilities like go-Karting swimming pool, unlimited food and snacks gym and much more!
Interested? … Apply now! Our recruitment team will screen your application and contact you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality products for our end users. They will be working on the development of backend systems for our first and new products at Navi.
- 1-2 years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant.
- Strong Problem Solving skills, good hold on Data Structure & algorithms.
The key aspects of this role:
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years
in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution.
You will be a passionate engineer who will be a key member of iManage Insight and Extract solutions in an agile environment. You will be at the heart of the development and will be working on supporting and solving exciting difficult problems, whilst having fun! You will play a key role in helping bridge the gap across the iManage ecosystems while working with teams in London as well as Chicago, IL. You will be working on everything from the web interface to writing performance-critical code which sets the foundation of the application. We use many tools and technologies in our stack for our RAVN solution including Java, Scala, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python, and more.
- Taking ownership and seeing a project through the full SDLC and production maintenance
- Architecting, developing, implementing, and delivering quality software into an externally facing client product
- Collaborating with the engineering manager, product owners, and technical specialists to help deliver our roadmap
- Having the ability to shift gears, prioritize & work effectively in an agile environment
- Adhering to good development practices with an engineering mindset
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of extensive experience with Java
- Worked with large complicated software systems and architecture
- Consumed and contributed to the design of RESTful interfaces
- Experience building and designing scalable and performant systems and making significant contributions to the wider engineering goals of the product
- Exposure in an agile environment
- An interest in learning new concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with other high-level modern programming languages like Scala or Python
We know that ours is a lofty vision, but we are in it for the long haul. Our work will give everyone the ability to sell Insurance to their customers and improve the economy. For this - we need co-creators who share our vision. We want to do it together with a team of like-minded people who are in it to reinvent the way we do Insurance and potentially connect the entire ecosystem.
We want to grow fast while creating a sustainable business and bring about disruption in an industry, which is a post-COVID world, needs to be disrupted for the better!
We are focused on democratizing Insurance through technology. It is a cloud-based platform connecting distributors to the Insurance Ecosystem to sell and manage Insurance programs. We are creating a middleware connecting consumers, traditional insurance institutions, intermediaries, and service partners on a single platform. Basically, give distributors the ability access to the entire Insurance ecosystem via 1 API / 1 platform.
Our goal is simple - Provide a new way to do Insurance, which is secure, easy, and focuses on the consumer while staying compliant with the frameworks laid down by the regulator.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer / Technology domain.
4-7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a start-up environment/ building SaaS products.
Excellent coding skills with the ability to deliver in a hyper-growth phase.
Hands-on experience in JAVA and practical experience in developing and designing
scalable software solutions.
Excellent Problem-solving skills & amp; understanding of data structures in a complex environment.
Extensive experience in Spring, Hibernate and SpringBoot
Experience in building REST Services
Experience in integrating third party APIs (Payment gateways, SMS gateways, Accounting software APIs, APIs of CRM tools, etc.) into web applications
Experience in working with SQL and no SQL DBs (Preferably Mongo DB)
Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
Knowledge of how insurance processes and past experience in working on insurance
applications is a plus.
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
What you'll do :
- Design and architect our core components
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development till production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Kafka, RabbiMQ
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
2. Experience building at least one application from scratch
3. Understanding of at least one test frameworks and basic system administration
4. Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka
5. Good to have: Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDb, Neo4j, ElasticSearch
etc and Understanding of different concurrency models used in Akka, node.js, Go, RxJava etc
6. Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with