For Females Category
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
We are currently looking for "Business Development Consultant" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida, UP.
- Timings are fixed Night shifts (9:00 pm to 6:00 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Both side cab facility.
- In-House Meals are available.
Company Website links:
About Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
at A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the frontend in the sales function. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and create a pipeline for enterprise accounts. This will be a IC and enterprising opportunity, in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
Delhi and Mumbai
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies.
- Mapping market and innovate in outbound approach
- Excellent presentation and sound understanding on
- Maintain discipline in CRM update , customer engagement and company policies
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual from SAAS, E-com, Fintech or entrepreneurial background
- 8-10 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data-driven, and result-oriented.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the President - Sales and BD.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Manage and oversee the work of the inside sales representatives team
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives' performance
- Coordinate and ensure implementation of sales projects.
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- 4-6 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- This is a B2B sales (Field) role where, you will be the face of magicpin and the friend, philosopher, and guide to our merchant
- Every day will be unique and interesting. The adrenalin rush of achieving targets, building, and selling solutions, and seeing hyper-growth will make you feel at home!
- Scouting for leads ranging from restaurants, hotels, and fashion retailers, acquiring them as clients, and servicing them over the phone and email
- Maintaining relationships with clients, by providing holistic
- Working close coherence with the marketing team to best optimize results for
- Generating sales insights and suggesting product level
- Postgraduate in any
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- High ownership & accountability with a drive to close targets and grow in the
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
- Looking after entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
- Counselling professionals via call, email or in person and suggesting the best course for prospective students
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Coordinating with marketing team to fine tune marketing plans related to admissions
- Should have a good convincing skills.
- Graduation / MBA
- Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
- Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, Power point and Word
Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism.
● A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in Inside Sales/Business Development with
experience in IT Enterprise sales
● Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities to achieve our sales objectives.
● Performing Sourcing, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, prospecting, finding new customers,
Building pipeline for Account Executive.
● Perform market research and analysis to identify and develop potential customers.
● Generate high potential leads through discovery calls, LinkedIn, and email campaigns and
grow a pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team, Account Executives, Global Operations, and Solution
Engineers to develop strategic sales initiatives.
● Should have been part of Inside sales role (preferably services - B2B), US market
prospecting/selling to Fortune 500/1000.
Location: Changodar, Ahmedabad
Exp: 1yr to 3yr (Must have Experience in Solar Industry) & Bachelors
Salary: 15k to 30k
Required Skill: Experience in Marketing of Solar Product like Solar Junction Boxes, Control Panels, Combiner Boxes, Solar Inverter, Solar DC Cables, Solar MC4 Connectors, DC Fuse, SPD, etc. Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role, Good understanding of market research techniques, Proficient in MS Office and marketing software, Familiarity with social media and web analytics, Excellent communication and people skills, Strong organizational and time-management abilities, Creativity and commercial awareness..
Achieving the monthly sales target
Diligently managing the unqualified and qualified leads
Detailing their previous day work in the morning meetings
Ensuring customer on-boarding process is fast and smooth
Engaging with the existing customers to provide valuable feedback about the product
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.