Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Digital Marketing Manager
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Required Educational Qualification: Any UG or PG
Company Name - Promilo.com (Sawara Solutions Pvt ltd)
Experience - 2 to 5 yr
Mode – Full Time / Work from office
Promilo is India’s 1st innovative platform which “Pay to Browse”
It is a B2B SaaS start-up that enables to accelerate of he business appointment funnel of the
companies. We’re an advertising platform that connects both users & advertisers. Users will be able to book an online appointment based on their interests with the advertiser, without compromising their data privacy and get rewarded for sharing their data and time. We’re registered and recognized by Start-up India, Start-up Karnataka & MSME companies.
To know more - visit our company website.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and display advertising campaigns, EPC campaigns,Organic content, and blog posts.
● Work on Google Ads, Facebook ads, YouTube, and LinkedIn platforms to design, build, and
maintain social media presence and execute marketing campaigns.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
● Measuring ROI for digital marketing and making recommendations on the most optimal
● Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
● Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
● Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Regularly review and monitor competitive websites to ensure leading in design, usability, and
● Keeping up to date on industry trends, new media buying opportunities, and
recommendations on new ways to reach the target audience
Desired Candidate Profile
● Minimum 1 -2 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,
social media and/or display advertising campaigns, EPC campaign, Organic content, blog
● Experience working on-page optimization and off-page optimization
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
that engage, inform, and motivate
● Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
● Experienced with website analytics and can distill data into actionable insights
● Familiar with financial planning and strategy, excellent account-based marketing, event
planning, analytics, email, social media, paid, marketing operations, copywriting, and editing
KeySkill: digital marketing, Content Creation, PPC. organic content, Facebook Campaign, GoogleAdWords, marketing, management, Blog, Commenting, Social Media, Optimization, ContentOptimization, Google Ads, Seo Marketing, Website Analysis, Advertising Campaigns, EPC, Search, Engine Marketing
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return,s or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
What will you do?
- Own and drive the growth of all organic initiatives to improve traffic, engagement, and lead generation.
- Generate topic ideas and work with the content team to get them executed.
- Optimize content on the website, blog articles, and other marketing materials to align them with the keyword strategy.
- Create and maintain the keyword strategy by creating buckets, and maintaining volumes and difficulties.
- Perform continuous competitor study and keyword research to identify new opportunities and gaps.
- Track, report, and analyze key metrics on a weekly basis like the number of keywords ranking, rankings of priority keywords, CTRs, bounce rates, etc. Identify weekly measurable goals and track the progress against them.
- Optimize and monitor all on-page activities like titles and descriptions, website errors and improvisations (monitor GSC), meta tags, sitemap, and robots files.
- Gather insights and continuously improve the content, keywords, and off-page strategies.
- Manage all off-page activities to drive growth in backlinks. Maintain relationships with guest posting vendors.
- Own and manage off-page expenses to drive ROI.
- Plan and introduce new pages on the website to expand the structure of the website.
- Stay updated with the recent developments in trends and algorithms.
- Work with the website team to maintain high website performance.
- Manage and track the distribution of content and videos across multiple channels.
- Work with the creative team for any creative requirements for on-page and off-page execution.
- Identify opportunities to repurpose existing content in various formats to enable further distribution.
We would love to hear from you if :
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, and Ahrefs.
- Proven experience in driving growth in traffic and acquisition at a large scale.
- Expert understanding of the ranking factors of search engines.
- Any previous experience of working with B2B SaaS companies will be preferred.
- Experience in managing end-to-end SEO execution including research, strategy, and reporting.
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio-book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google.
So., We are looking for SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Exp : Minimum 1 yr
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
We have an urgent job opening for the below Profile:
Experience: 6 To 8 Years
Designation: Digital Marketing - Head
Notice Period: Maximum 1 Month
We at Dukaan are building an in-house team of performance marketing enthusiasts who can help our enterprise and large business clients grow their business online. We are looking for a digital marketing head for a large performance marketing team who can help Dukaan and its merchants grow. Apart from getting exposure to performance marketing across industries, and running campaigns across channels, you will also get exposure to Dukaan’s technology platform which has helped shape online shopping for millions of SMBs & large enterprises and a chance to improve the product
What you will do
● Lead a team of the campaign, performance marketers, content writers and graphic designers
● Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
● Understand marketing briefs for different clients/Brands and execute or drive the same to deliver sales performance
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
● Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
● Collaborate with external teams, agencies and internal tech teams to Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
● In-depth knowledge about creating effective targeting of audiences on FB, Google, and Affiliate Channels
● Has at least 6 years of experience with marketing operations on primary channels like FB, Insta, Youtube, Google Search, Google Shopping, Affiliates
● Has at least 3 years of experience with marketing operations on programmatic advertising
● Has had some exposure to Email, Whatsapp, Content Marketing
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahrefs, etc)
● Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Has a good sense of understanding the business metrics and can derive meaningful insights basis the data reports
● Has handled marketing campaigns for clients/Brands on these platforms with a min. a monthly budget of 1 Cr
● Has at least 6+ years of professional work experience in campaign management and digital marketing in a reputed Brand or agency(or equivalent in freelancing)
● Can drive content creation by collaborating with design teams
● Has led/managed performance marketing teams for at least 2 years
Our client is a heavenly blend of modern and traditional science and provides wellness services across many cities in India. Incorporated since 2010, it provides premium ayurvedic solution ranges for customers covering skin, hair, face and general health.
Certified by the Ministry of Health, their products sell across their 11 stores and many ecommerce websites, this startup is currently having a turnover of more than Rs.2 crores annually. They boast of premium clients using their elite range of products which are reasonably priced.
- Managing a sizeable marketing budget with full ownership of results
- Managing campaigns end-to-end including budget planning, targeting, copy, creative, day-to-day optimization, A/B tests, etc. to continuously improve ROAS from the campaigns
- Driving and tracking KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and create performance reports
- Iterating to create new ads, campaigns, messages, audiences that work for the brand
- Keyword Selection and audience targeting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools and proficiency in MS Excel
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of on-job experience in running digital performance marketing
- Should have independently managed monthly marketing budgets of at least INR 5L
- Strong analytical skills, good ability to work with numbers to develop data-driven action and insights
- Growth mindset leading to experiment without fear of failure
- Test basis hypothesis for creativity, audience, and content
As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage Organic as well as paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test content, blogs, and ads for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Experience in B2B, eCommerce and SaaS is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Great design sense is a must for this position
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch and executing them
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
Their beauty brand offers a wide range of luxurious skincare and hair-care products specially designed for new moms. They use natural ingredients in their products that ensure that every mother’s skin and hair becomes trouble-free, glowing and manageable. Their healing and repairing formula are certified by the strictest international standards with regards to safety needed in beauty products.
Founded by an MDI alumna with expansive knowledge and experience with beauty, wellness and healthcare leader, it is truly a world-class range exporting to various countries across the globe.
What you will do:
- Managing and ensuring effective implementation of various activities such as SEO, content marketing, online campaign etc. under online/digital marketing
- Ensuring that meaningful and relevant content is created and targeted towards the right audience on various online platforms, by effectively managing content marketing
- Recommending the type of content to be marketed by analyzing current marketing trends and also observing past trends
- Managing performance marketing on various online ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Insta etc
- Identifying & suggesting opportunities through all digital channels, for revenue growth
- Creating buzz and building followers and thus managing social media marketing
- Participating in digital marketing budget planning/forecasting
- Strategizing customer acquisition and retention across all aspects of online marketing
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as various teams and also external stakeholders such as various online platforms
- Maintaining relevant database of the budget, actual cost, actual expenses etc. and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 10 years in Digital Marketing
- D2C background preferred
- Experience in beauty and wellness desirable
- Prior experience of handling a monthly Ad budget of 50 Lakhs and above
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good project management and planning skills
4. facebook ads
5. link building
6. content writing