Manage development of highly scalable ecommerce application and platform
Manage release planning and execution, deployment, DevOPs and production
Provide technology thought leadership
Build and mentor high performance teams
Experience / Skills Required:
B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 7+ years of progressive industry experience
3+ years of technical management experience
Must be passionate about building “world class software”
Strong experience in building high performance teams – hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent
Strong experience with web and mobile technologies
Strong experience in building highly scalable systems
Strong experience with leveraging OpenSource tools and platforms
Strong experience with RDBMS and NoSQL systems
Prior to being in technical management role – must have had strong development background and
architected scalable server systems
Must have experience with agile planning and delivering short release cycles (bi-weekly releases)
Experience with BigData technologies a great plus
Experience with DevOPs tools and technology a great plus
Experience with AWS cloud a great plus
Experience in building ecommerce or SaaS products a great plus
Experience in software product companies and startups a great plus
Experience with managing user interface design/development a great plus
Experience with LAMP, Python a great plus
Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
Must be able to thrive in fast paced environment
Provide organization-wide leadership, direction, and execution strategy including taking Nova-wide engineering initiatives.
Design, experiment, and implement processes to increase the overall productivity.
Provide technical expertise and leadership wherever required throughout product life cycles, influence / evangelize best engineering practices
Liason with Product Leader and influence right product strategies
Work closely with cross-functional teams, customer success/operations leadership team, and a team of product managers
Own an engineering team of 25 plus
Take care of their career progression working with their PMs
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full potential at all time to ensure your team delivers best in class products and solutions
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a product/module/feature
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Be hands-on in technical architecture and reviews
Building early-stage tech products
Strong tech background of working in a product Nova
Mentoring young engineering team
Identifying right engineering practices
Taking decisions on build Vs buy strategies
Take decisions related to data, infrastructure, and right tech stacks that fit Nova's roadmap and priorities
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve them with innovative tech solutions
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a super changing environment
Minimum 8 years of quality experience.
5 years of hands-on experience in building large-scale systems. A proven performance track record and a team player with high energy,
A good business sense and deep empathy towards user needs and able to envision solutions for a B2B SAAS product.
Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
An enthusiastic leader who has unlimited energy to influence and daring to take initiatives and risks.
Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills
- Key Technical Skills: Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Develop from the ground up a modular architecture to support a web API
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Build exciting applications by utilizing updated technologies and architectural design patterns
- Ability to attract talent and build a team.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in Java,
- Expertise in MySQL/Elasticsearch, Mongo or any NoSQL Database
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient in design patterns
- Good understanding of MVC architecture
Good To Have:
- Python, R, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6+
- Proficiency in ReactJS
- Any experience in ML/ NLP
Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
● We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology
being an enabler, not a barrier.
● Already adopted by 30 lakh+ merchants.
● Our client has the potential to disrupt commerce in India and has recently raised a
$11M Series A round from Sequoia Capital
● Company perks include free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in
● Work in a cross functional domain, gather requirements from different
● Provide constructive feedback and help solve implementation issues
● Able to guide and motivate the rest of the team around best practices and
patterns. Participate in reviewing pull requests and training new hires.
● Ensure regular shipping of code, we work in 2 week sprints. Making sure that
every week we are releasing something new.
● Take regular interviews and help in team building.
● Proficiency with either one of full stack or mobile domains.
● Past experience of launching and scaling products.
● Prior experience of managing at least a 10 member team cross functional team.
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You handle product deliveries and you play a critical role in building the engineering team. As an Engineering Manager, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
Making a difference by,
- Managing end to end product development and delivery
Owning the technical architecture and leading the engineering decisions for the product
- Collaborating with designers, developers, growth managers, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Leading a team of engineers, mentoring them and motivating them to solve complex problem. Sharing timely feedback with the team members
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more product domains
Should have demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
We are a team of software avengers, passionate engineers & thinkers designing the future of education. The company has its roots from IIT, IIM Alumni and various SMEs in education space. Here, we all work together with & for a single dream; ‘Education For Everyone, Everywhere.’
Dizvik is an EdTech product-based tech start-up working on exciting technologies & latest tech amendments. We use technology as an effective & efficient tool to create things that are impactful & make education easier. Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Robust Media Streaming are few of our core areas.
We are a crazy bunch of people having multiple personas always trying to keep things light-hearted! Our roots are not new, the company is nurtured by the well established group excelling since 2003. The founders of Dizvik Technologies own multiple companies & one of those is Dhyeya Educational Services Private Limited (Dhyeya IAS) having more than 20 offline Institutes/Centers in India.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant micro-services based applications for the company. Using Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbitmq, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional and enterprise level product.
Salary Range: 10 LPA to 25 LPA
- Designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant backend architectures & applications for the company.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Communicate, collaborate and lead the work & team effectively across distributed features
- Owning and working end-to-end on application – from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, and database).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in backend technologies: Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch etc.
- Implementation of security and data protection.(CSRF/JWT/ORM and various middleware/DB security implementations).
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures experience.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services in Monolith & Microservice both the architectures.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Experience in versioning systems like GitHub, SVN, gitlab etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for the architectural design, development and continuous improvement of the software and development process. The system involves real-time quote fetching and policy issuance with a deep integration with different insurance company systems.
Work Experience & Skills
- Strong experience in architecting and developing full-stack software systems.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in developing complex, large scale full stack consumer-facing responsive web products.
- Must have experience in Java and at least one Web framework such as Laravel / Django / CodeIgnitor and preferably with at least one JS framework like NodeJS, AngularJS or VueJS.
- Good exposure to few middleware technology tools such as application servers (nGinx, Apache, Tomcat), message queues (Gearman, ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka) etc..
- Experience in SOA architecture, micro services and scalable web-services (SOAP & REST) are mandatory.
- Good command & experience on database concepts like RDBMS, NoSQL, data modelling, data normalization etc.
- Prior knowledge of technical documentation techniques like UML diagrams, flow charts, sequence diagram, interaction diagrams etc. is must for the role.
- Experience with Elastic infrastructure solutions / deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos) and CI/CD systems such as Jenkins is required.
- Exposure to Agile & Scrum processes with experience as Scrum Master on Jira or Rally or similar tools is desired.
- Past record of handling cloud hosting services of Amazon, Google or MS Azure for engineering deployments.
B Tech / BE / M Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant fields
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Engineering Manager to bel responsible for planning, coordinating and leading activities across the full delivery lifecycle, to ensure successful deliveries.
To join us, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
As an Engineering Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead a team of strong developers, working on large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems
- Managing the development and delivery of complex features from design to production according to product requirements
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Building a strong development team that can work independently and at the same time will collaborate with other international R&D teams
- Coordinate team activities with product managements, support, and other interfaces
To be an Engineering Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of experience in building and managing highly skilled development teams, and the ability to lead, coach and influence them
- Deep understanding in Java, Golang, SQL database, Elastic search, K8S and Docker
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems
- Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Previous experience in working with other international R&D, product management and support teams
- Proven knowledge in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale distributed systems
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
Exp: 7 - 12 years
Min 5+ years in team management
Solid experience building teams from scratch in Startups
Preferred: Talents from Tier 1 Tech Schools / IT Product Startups
Key Skills: Java, Python, Distributed Systems, Data Structures, Algorithms, AWS, Design Patterns, HLD, LLD, Data Analytics, MongoDB, Node Js
• Vision: Building a vibrant technology culture via a shared strategic architecture vision, as the Chief Architect of the company.
• Mission: Driving the platform and product vision to life.
• Goals: Leading and delivering on the long-term road map for engineering and infrastructure efficiency.
• Execution: Building and sustaining core reusable technology that would ensure scalability, reliability, availability and resiliency for all the products running on the platform and power the enterprise's quest to remain technologically competitive as it extends its customer base and enhances customer experiences continuously.
• Assets: Owning all relevant platform technology and infrastructure, both internal (like Dev and staging environments, DevOps stacks, etc.) and client-facing (like production and HA / DR environments)
• Tools and frameworks: Leading a team of engineers and architects across DevOps, Site-Reliability, Product TechOps / NOC, Frameworks and Cloud Infrastructure teams.
• Thought leadership and industry presence: Representing technology branding and evangelism, as the face and voice of enterprise technology; sharing and evangelizing the technology strategy with internal and external entities, including employees, customers, partners, analysts, technical networks and investors.
• Team leadership: Helping build the technical talent brand of the company and in managing their portfolio of IP (intellectual property), via multiple media like blogs, conference presentations and tech media coverage.
Candidate persona mapping:
This role would be part of the Senior Leadership Team of the company, Our typical candidate for this role would be a person who:
• Is a Senior Technical Architect/Manager with 8+ years experience in Product First Tech First companies operating on a global scale
a) Preferably, with rich experience working in Silicon Valley, USA / IT Product Startups
b) Rich experience in helping build platforms that have supported products built from scratch and which have scaled over time
c) Rich experience in helping deploy products on the SaaS model
• Has rich and diverse experience in platform technology areas like design and architecture, APIs and Microservices, cloud infrastructure (private, public, hybrid or multiple), security, scale, tooling and multiple frameworks
• Has an executive presence and strong communication skills
• Demonstrates technology thought leadership
• Demonstrates a record of leading a team of Architects, managing, mentoring and appraising them
• Is, preferably, a programming polyglot
• Should have built diverse teams from scratch
Looking for Software Architects @ WinSoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
Winsoft Technologies is offering experienced software developers and architects an unparalleled product engineering opportunity in cutting edge Software Defined Network (SDN) space, with fast-growing clients in the USA and Europe.
We are a talented team of software professionals with a strong technology and domain focused growth culture. You can look forward to an open, flexible working environment combined with a generous CTC package.
We invite the following individuals to contact us and have a conversation about this opportunity:
1) Senior Software Architect / Systems Designer (experience level: 7+ years)
An expert having experience with a large variety of multi-tier architectures, aware of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of Java-based solutions, collaborate with multiple teams to provide efficient and innovative solutions to business requirements preferably in the networking domain and have good understanding & experience of high-performance micro-services scale & real-time response systems.
If you take pride in your work and desire to leave a mark on the industry do consider joining our specialized team of engineers.