Regional Sales Manager
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of Open-source technology
- Understand Ashnik’s capabilities & services and effectively communicate offerings to the customers
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/technologies
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with the Sales, pre-sales, technical and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales team
- Reporting and analytics
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales team
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
Qualification and Skills
- Graduate with minimum 8-10 years of experience in selling IT software products to large enterprises in South India
- Strong skills in enterprise sales cycle
- Familiarity with open source software is highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Package: upto 20L
Calling New & Existing clients.
Upselling the packages
Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the packages.
Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
Enterprise Account Manager sells, up sells and cross sells Clootrack’s products and services to clients and is a quota carrying position. They have the ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior level relationships, and navigate across customer business units in an autonomous and remote role. Strategic Account Executives also provide technical and administrative product information and demonstrations to stakeholders within strategic accounts as needed.
Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve Clootrack’s strategic objectives.
Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth. Coordinate and plan account growth strategies along with sales, technology, customer success and delivery teams.
Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts.
Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact networks within accounts. Support execution of strategy at the account level.
Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required.
Plan, communicate and oversee the execution of monthly business development activities for named accounts.
Portfolio growth in accounts by creating opportunities to connect senior customer stakeholders.
Responsible for forecasting, keeping management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathering intelligence on competitor activity and giving feedback to marketing.
Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
6+ years of demonstrated successful Software Sales Experience (SaaS / Cloud).
Graduate and MBA with computer background. Startup experience & some vertical experience a plus.
Hands on experience of using HubSpot or similar CRM Solution or consultative sales experience. Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings - Relationship sellers.
Team Player: collaborate with various team members regularly. Ready to own & drive the accounts.
Well versed with MS Office.
Skills:- Client Servicing, Account Management, Hubspot, Consultative Selling, software sales and Account mining.
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
CTC: 3.3 LPA (Increased to 4.5 LPA based on performance during 3-month training)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment.
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation.
companies implement automation in their processes.
We are looking for passionate, self driven individuals who will interact with leads / potential
customers and derive sales from them.
That apart we are constantly experimenting with various sales strategies, you will be
expected to contribute new ideas and put in efforts in those directions.
Designation- Sr Sales Executive
Department- Sales and Support
Location- Mulund, Mumbai | (Presently WFH)
Salary- Competitive hike over existing salary
● Nurture in-bound leads to conversion
● Periodic outbound calls, if needed
● Handling existing customers queries and upsell opportunities
● Collaborate with various internal teams
● Participate in product brainstorming sessions
Qualification: BSc IT/ BSc Computers/ BCA/ BE/ BTech or MTech/ MCA/ MSc IT or any
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required
● Excellent Communication Skills
● International Outbound Calling and Customer Support Experience in a call centre
environment will be an advantage
● Emotional Intelligence
● Ability to Work on Targets
Humain Health, one of the fastest growing brands in the diagnostic industry, is looking for young and motivated Business Development Executives Inside Sales, to build on the growth momentum.
1.Assist customers in sale of diagnostic tests, health packages and other healthcare services on phone .
2.Spread awareness for preventive health checkups, and up-sell preventive packages to meet revenue targets
3.Fully responsible for meeting and exceeding targets as assigned periodically
4.Reaching productivity that meets job standards, while working with speed and accuracy
5.Flexible, able to shift priorities to accommodate changing demands.
6.Ensure no losses or errors occurred while assisting customers
Work towards ensuring zero cases of mis-selling / fraud in the processes
7.Responding in a timely and effective manner to all internal communication.
8.Adheres to and supports company policies and practices
9.Report customer feedback to manager, to help increase the efficiency of our campaigns
1.Strong empathy for customers and a hunger for growth
2.Min of 1 yr of experience in direct customer sales
iAdept Marketing is an innovative, established, customer oriented and professional company in the field of condition monitoring of machinery & equipment. We specialize in offering testing instruments and equipment that can efficiently monitor the health of machinery for increasing productivity. Our offerings include supply of testing equipment and instruments, services of analysing/detecting machine defects as well as training our clients in related technologies.
To further accelerate our sales growth, we are looking for enthusiastic & committed Tele Sales Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for generating and closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Tele Sales executives with experience of 1 year of more can apply. Any experience in Tele Sales of Engineering / Industrial goods will be an added advantage
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.