- Min 1 year recent working experience in Business development domain
- Prior experience of bidding for web and mobile app projects on Upwork or similar platforms
- Understanding of client requirements and providing solutions
- Experience of handling international clients and leading project to conversions
- Candidate should have good communication skills both written and Oral
- Candidate should be a self-learner with strong desire to grow in an organization.
- Should have a professional sales approach with a zeal to generate business
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Place bids on online portals like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc. using company account
- Placing genuine and relevant data on bids as per the requirements specified by the client
- Managing accounts on these platforms and optimizing the company profile
- Generating leads from these portals and handling the communication with the client during pre-sales stage
- Providing estimates to clients and leading project towards closure
- Daily reporting to manager for work done and defining strategies
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for an Lead Generation Specialist to join our IT team. 75way Technologies has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology companies in India.
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Notice Period: Immediate Joiner will be considerable.
We are looking for a result-driven Email Marketer for Lead Generation to be responsible for developing strategies to generate Leads on LinkedIn, or LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- The candidate should have experience of 2 years in email marketing, and generate leads for mobile apps and websites.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Lead generation of mobile apps and websites.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Excellent hands-on experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Role: Sr. Inside Sales Specialist
Experience: 4-6 years
Location: Bangalore (Near Whitefield)
Mode: Full Time ( Work from Office)
Must Have: IT sales/App and mobile/uiux design services Experience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads are identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business decision-makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them. Responsibilities:
• Must have worked with IT services organizations holding strong experience in Lead generation and Lead qualification
. • Hand-on experience with Lead generation activity through cold calling, email marketing, LinkedIn, Sales navigator and other channels.
• Must know how to generate leads from email marketing tools like Sendx, Mailchimp, zoho, Apollo, Sendinblue, Get response etc.
• Must know how to extract data of company & employees using all the filters in sales navigator like Industry, job title, employee size etc. & extract data using data extraction tools like Apollo, ZoomInfo, Demand base, Skrapp, seamless, dataminer, Lusha etc.
• Hand-on experience with Lead generation activity through Cold Calling, LinkedIn, Sales navigator, other channels & converting leads into sales
• Experience in creating email contents for mass email marketing, planning, and executing services and technologyrelated email campaigns in alignment with business goals. • Experience connecting with top IT executives and Decision makers of the organizations.
• Excellent communication skills
. • Ensure the accuracy of data on the CRM for leads, prospects, and opportunities.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals. Don’t Source candidates:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Prior Sales experience in an IT company.
• Exposure in India/Middle East US/UK market would be a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
GoProtoz is a World-Class Award-winning UI/UX Design company specialized in User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design for enterprise and consumer digital products and mobile/web/Desktop applications.
We are one of the top 5 UI/UX design companies in India with a team of passionate and creative digital product UI UX designers and developers. Our vision is to enable digital product companies to achieve their business goals with well thought user experience design strategies and eventually make the people life better. Clients include: Renault–Nissan, SONY, ICICI Bank, Emaar, Damac, PayTm Money, Licious, Mahindra Comviva, QuEST Global
TA Specialist, GoProtoz Design Pvt. Ltd.
GoProtoz.com | Facebook | LinkedIn
Role Details :
We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership
roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing healthcare e-
commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
Key Responsibilities :
- Category Growth : Driving marketplace growth of the relevant category keeping in mind
the consumer and competition.
- PnL : Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals. The
Category manager would be responsible for the revenue targets as well as the gross
- Selection : Responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option plans pre-
season as well as in season to ensure that the Category is well represented
- Cross-Functional Capabilities : Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing,
supply chain, cataloging, finance / commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Supervision and Monitoring of Operations : Should have prior experience or enough
knowledge & confidence to mentor / supervise merchandising operations. Inbound
planning, Cataloging monitoring & Discount monitoring etc should be managed.
- Marketing promotions : Should drive visibility plans, promotion plans and coordinate the
same between the internal marketing teams and that of the sellers
- Inventory : Forecasting product demand to ensure sustainability of the inventory, in sync
with working capital management. Developing exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Negotiations : Ensuring that company gets best in the market deals from external
stakeholders through current market trends and awareness
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond
conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking, and comfortable with tactical execution
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
About MobileFirst : Software Application development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Singapore.
Currently our focus is to build new clients in Sports, Health & Wellness, FinTech & eCommerce line of business.
What are we looking for?
- Must have proven experience of selling software services in International Markets.
- If not services we can consider people with experience of selling software products as well.
- Somebody who has experience of end to end sales cycle
- Somebody who has worked in a revenue based target environment.
- Should be mature, empathetic, self-driven and creative.
- Should be able to take initiatives, learn new things, dependable, co-operative and a team player.
- Adapative for working as per different timezone.
- Should able to take at least 6 to 7 Introduction meetings with clients.
- Opportunity to build & scale the Sales team
- Incentives on achieving the targets
- Work from home on an approval basis
- Opportunity to travel & represent organisation on various forums, conferences etc.
1. Onboarding on Commercial Cabs.
2. Documentation on Zory App.
3. Aiding driver onboarding on Field.
Roles and responsibilities
Min. 10th standard and knows Basic English.
BTL activities and customer engagement.
Sales campaigns (enterprises ,tech parks, and communities)
Candidates have good communications.
Leads will be generated by the candidates. Results-oriented and disciplined for timings.
Ready to work hard and take up challenges to spread the brand at places like Bus Stop, Entry of Tech Parks,Traffic Signals etc.
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
2. Getting projects / Making new clients for the company.
3. Bringing new projects through bidding, Client communication, Proposal making/writing, Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Flair for business development.
4.Sound knowledge of IT terminologies
- Sales and marketing of travel related products and services to various corporate and business houses.
- Corporate relationship build up
- Business Development
Qualification Criteria –
- Graduation : Graduation ( Any)
- Fluent in English
- Shall be smart, dynamic and motivated
- Willing to travel.
- 2-6 years of experience in travel industry / corporate sales (preferable).
- Compensation :
- Salary - As per Industry Standard.
- Benefits - Incentive, Mobile bills and Convenience, Health Insurance (post confirmation)