• Recruiting the right talent for the open positions at PAN India.
• Building the pipelines of Talent Pool - eg. Education institutes, allied industries, target companies and internal database.
• Working on TAT; closure of open positions within timelines.
• Maintaining the MIS for tracking the exact status of all open positions ensuring effective TAT Management and being focussed.
•Doing the screening of all the candidates thoroughly to ensure that the Best fit is identified for the role.
• Effective Coordination with the Functional Heads for the closure of the open positions.
• Ensuring that all the set criterias are met for the Role including the shortlisting parameters, relevant experience in handling the role as per job description.
• Keeping all the documentation in place for all the open positions namely - Manpower Requisition Form, Interview Aplication Form, Interview Assessment Form, Reference Check Form, Offer Letter Acceptance, Accepted Resignation from previous employer and confirmation of date of joining.
• Regular Warm up calls to the offered candidates to ensure the joining as agreed at the time of offer and avoid last minute offer drops.
• Issuing the appointment letter on the date of joining.
• Sharing and explaining the KRA to the new joiners. • Timely feedback of performance from the Reporting Manager of the new joiners in the initial months / probation period to ensure quality hiring.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Strong follow ups for the closure of open positions
• Right assessment skills to see through the candidate
• Ability to identify the strengths and limitations of the candidates
• Understanding of Company Business
• Understanding the job description and the soul of the job
Are you willing to work with a Tech Unicorn who works on latest Technologies and in the ever demanding domain.
If Yes, review what we are looking for
- Strong Verbal and Written English Communication Skills.
- Technical acumen with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for a variety of IT roles.
- Proven experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management.
- Expertise with Boolean searches on (Naukri, Monster), LinkedIn, Twitter, and other online and web-based professional and social media to find and close strong technical candidate
- Will liaise with Hiring Managers to Define/redefine specifications and will participate in scheduled meetings on recruiting activities and progress.
- Can assess a candidates fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a positive decision.
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking-system capabilities and a commitment to keeping all information accurate and updated.
- Good in MS-Office(Primarly in Oultook/Word/Excel)
We are a group of enthusiastic start-up heads who are passionate about growing our business and at the same time be the best and most sought-after recruiting platform that clients and candidates can TRUST! (https://www.jobdost.com)
We have multiple opportunities for an experienced and passionate IT Recruiter!
Experience: 2-7 years in IT Recruitment
Work location: Pune (Kalyani Nagar)
Work Time: 10 am – 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Job Profile/ Responsibility:
- Sourcing candidates of suitable caliber from various job portals.
- The recruiter is responsible for assessing and short-listing candidates through a systematic and multi-layered approach to create a pool of eligible candidates for Job Dost Client Organizations.
- Carrying out the prescribed Assessment for the candidates and identifying profiles as per client expectation as per job roles.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews, online assessments, coding tests for candidates.
- Maintain database of candidates in JobDost portal and also ensuring all applicants are routed through JobDost platform from interview schedule to offer
- Performing background and reference checks.
For the successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Hands-on experience in hiring positions like SAP consultants, System/Cloud Architect, Front/Backend Developer, React, Java/J2EE Developers, .Net Engineers, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field. Handling candidates in Information Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience as a Recruiter
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods
- Experience with conducting Assessments
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Why Join Us?
You will be working closely with a highly experienced team and the founders of JobDost - surely a great opportunity to learn! As the first few members of an ever-growing team, you will play a key part in the cultures, values, and success story of our company!
We have a budding business with a solid expansion plan ahead of us and we want you to be a part of this game-changing journey!
We are currently looking for Senior Recruiters & International recruiters for our Job Search Services department.
· Research, register and apply for jobs available overseas, as per the client's requirement.
· Develop and implement a search strategy that includes recruitment agencies, employer websites, job boards and social networks.
· Understand the client's profile and suggest the availability of jobs as per their requirement.
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge.
· Understand different skill sets and job descriptions and apply for the right job on job portals, recruitment boards, to recruitment agencies & directly company's website.
· Ability to interact with the clients on call and email on their job search services.
· Co-ordinate responses and interview schedules with clients, as needed
The Technical Recruiter in Recorem will be an independent contributor instrumental in driving the parent company – Redefined Corp’s HR operations. You will source, screen and provide shortlists of qualified applicants for various niche and deep tech IT-related roles for in-house and client requirements.As an independent Full Stack technical Recruiter, you must be comfortable working with a global remote team distributed across US, Germany and India. Our async work environment demands efficient time management and innovative strategic ideas from all team members to efficiently meet our goals.
Daily Responsibilities -
1) Writing and posting technical job advertisements with interesting descriptions of skills and tasks in relevant forums, portals, and networking communities.
2) Identify and source qualified candidates via top professional platforms like GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc.
3) Analyze JDs and prepare relevant skill matrix to pre-qualify candidates.
4) Must have the practice of attending professional events and follow tech forums to constantly upskill and stay updated with the latest technologies and channels to source resources.
5) Promote Redefined Corp, Recorem and it’s associated professional events by networking with potential candidates using innovative online/offline channels.
6) Draft job offer letters, contracts, and other relevant documentations.
7) Research, document and execute new ways to reach out to passive candidates.
8) Conduct pre-screening interviews for analyzing the technical and soft skills of candidates.
The Right candidate must have -
· At least a bachelor’s degree in IT, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
· 3+ years experience as a Technical full cycle recruitment working with Deep Tech, Opensource and other latest IT-niche technologies and work experience with a North American IT staffing agency is a plus.
· Solid technical background needed to understand as well as explain requirements for IT-related jobs
· Prior experience with conducting various types of screening and pre-qualifying interviews via phone and video conference.
· Experience with resume databases like Dice, Indeed, etc.
· Experience with souring using Google Search Operators and other social media platforms
· Sound knowledge of all labor regulations, work authorization and HR practices in US
· Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills with exceptional time-management and organizational skills This position offers a competitive base salary + performance-based incentives + standard health benefits.
Redefined Corp is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
LogiNext is looking for a target oriented and enthusiastic technology recruiter who has a successful record in closing the perfect candidate for a job role. With an eye for the right talent, you will be a part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle driving hiring results and closures.
You have experience in technology recruitment with a proven track record in a SaaS product company. You are a master in analysing the appropriate skills, building a strong recruitment pipeline and bringing them to closure.
- Handle end to end recruitment cycle for the open positions
- Coordinate with the hiring managers to understand the skill-set required, create a job description, develop a recruitment plan and execute it
- Screen the profiles of inbound candidates and search profiles through various job portals to hunt for the best candidates
- Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule telephonic and face-to-face interviews and follow up with the candidates
- Negotiate with the candidates on salaries and perks offered
- Create a pipeline of active candidates qualified for further interview rounds for the open positions and construct of strong network of passive candidates
- Represent LogiNext strongly to generate a genuine interest in the candidates and provide them complete and inspiring details of the position
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in the ATS and generate regular activity reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 4 to 6 years of experience in technology recruitment with high success ratio
- Possessing good understanding of recruitment cycle in a product organization
- Good knowledge of enterprise technologies and SaaS market
- Experience in negotiating with recruitment and staffing agencies while handling the internal recruitment activity
- Good screening skills along with strong judgement on the behavioral skills to evaluate the candidate’s technical fitment and alignment with LogiNext’s cultural values
- Ability to take ownership, understand the requirements of positions and prosper in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Extensive working knowledge of developing relationships with candidates and keeping them interested in LogiNext along with ability to generate leads to find the best of the candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Ability to manage and handle multiple requirements at a time efficiently
- Regularly keep oneself posted with the latest technologies
We are looking for a dynamic passionate person who wants to explore the verticals of tech-recruitment and excel in a growing startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in steering the talent acquisition function by Owning the talent acquisition requirements of the organization and bringing in best practices
- Build recruitment strategies to help acquire talent
- Recognized for strong and decisive leadership and the ability to take challenges head-on and deliver solid and consistent performance
- Work closely with the leadership team and closing the positions within the stipulated time
- Coordinating with various stakeholders and improving sourcing from time to time
Experience : 3+ years in end to end US Technical Hiring
Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate Preferred
To be eligible you must be:
- Excellent in sourcing through Job Portals, Social Media, x ray Search-Booleans, etc.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation and hand-holding all the way till closure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies
- Understanding of impact to business and metrics
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking systems
- Ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues
- Understanding of various visa status and Tax Terms (C2C, C2H, W2, 1099, Permanent).
- Willing to work in Night Shift (USA TIME ZONE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively sourcing right fit and getting closures on time
- Coordinate with multiple Vendors and onsite teams to gather exact requirements and schedule Interviews
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Understand hiring leaders needs and deliver value by crafting best solutions for them
- Work on different recruitment metrics and share with business/team as and when required
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for building Telyport’s Talent by coordinating with respective departments. Looking for someone that can own the entire talent acquisition lifecycle from identifying job portals to drafting and evaluating assessments & projects to coordinating interviews... so on.
Experience – Minimum 1 Year in End to End Recruitment Lifecycle.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time, you will be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and also work along a highly competitive group of people that you can challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for work.
Track, motivate and bring in the results from Product Evangelist / Affiliates