About Frigus Technology Pvt Ltd
Who is Tealbox Digital?
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency, founded by an IIT-Delhi alumnus and a UCSD alumnus, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategies and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve problem statements within the performance marketing space.
You’re someone who gets excited by the thought of actually becoming a master deal closer. You know you have an innate ability to be convincing, to craft your words succinctly and get your message across with high impact. And now you want to put these skills to test, and improve them significantly, by working with some fantastic sales people who are engaging with International Businesses from all parts of the world.
Do you get excited by the thought of solving critical complex problems for business owners? Our journey at Tealbox.digital is an exciting one, where you can come and get ample opportunities to act as consultants to business owners and help them address their business growth concerns.
This is an internal revenue growth role, and we’re looking for 2 core skills:
- You’re consistent and persistent like noone has ever seen before
- You have strong written and verbal English skills
- You’ll be working directly with the cofounder in building pitches and proposals for interesting startups in the US / the UK / Australia and other parts of the world
- You will learn how to craft the best sales pitches to lead business owners into getting on calls with us
- You will followup
- Engage in business outreach to potential clients across our existing channels
- Draft personalized proposals specific to each potential business, outlining TealBox’s background, expertise, relevant case studies & most importantly showcase the approach we shall be taking to solve the problem for the business
- Maintain tracking logs of outreach efforts on a day-to-day basis
- Hit daily and weekly outreach targets set in terms of number of proposals at par with the organisation’s quality standards
- Work directly with our co-founder to sharpen outreach proposals for optimal response rates from prospects
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- “IN IT TILL YOU WIN IT” attitude- Ready to hit a wall 100 times and break it open
- A basic understanding of business operations
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Looking to learn in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker
- You love to write about how to solve specific business problems
About Onsurity: www.onsurity.com
Onsurity, founded in 2020, is an employee health benefits platform where organizations can purchase flexible and customized subscriptions for their employees. The monthly subscription comprises of discounts on medicine orders, health checks ups, fitness rewards, doctor teleconsultations along with group health insurance. The subscription plans are offered not only to full-time employees but also to contractors, interns, and consultants. The company is currently working with over 1000 SMEs, many of whom now receive access to employee health benefits for the first time. Onsurity believes that access to healthcare benefits is a fundamental right and strives to make employee health benefits affordable and accessible to SMEs and startups across India.
Onsurity has recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Quona Capital, Nexus Partners, and founder and CEO of Clover Healthcare Vivek Garipalli. Onsurity is also invested in by AngelList, Whiteboard Capital,and has marquee angel investors on board - Kunal Shah (Cred), Jitendra Gupta (Jupiter Money), Amit Lakhotia (Park+), Revant Bhate and Dhyanesh Shah (Mosaic Wellness), Anand Jain (Clevertap), among others.
We are charting out an ambitious and exciting journey to take Onsurity to 10,000 companies over the next 12 months, covering 500,000 lives, and would love to have passionate, driven individuals to join us. Our team members come with deep expertise in technology, AI/ML, consumer internet, SaaS, insurance, fintech, operations and marketing. Onsurity is a technology native company, and always takes a consumer first approach.
If you define yourself as someone who can excel in a fast-paced ecosystem where innovation, speed and user centric thinking are key to success; If you enjoy working on unexplored problem statements and opportunities and are geared to champion them; If you are driven by ownership and a chance to make an impact, then this opportunity may be for you!
Who are we looking for?
• Experience of 7-12 years of B2B of solution enablement or account management experience
• Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated
• Must have previous SaaS Sales Experience.
• Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
• Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
• History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and company goals
• Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Success organization
• Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client organizations.
• Excellent organization, project management and time management skills and ability to take initiative
• You will be responsible for market mapping and new business development. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle
• Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality basis the Client’s specific business needs.
• Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
• Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
• Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
• Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables are completed
• Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during implementation, onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
• Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
• Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline
EdTech Admission Counsellor
Be part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about Professional Course that changes a Graduates life. Your work will definitely have a positive impact on both educators and students.
In this role, you will reach out to potential customers from various backgrounds who are looking to pursue professional courses for a better career.
You will be responsible for :
- Interact with leads via inbound and outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of converting leads into confirmed applications across the globe.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Team Lead in order to optimize lead closure
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students from countries all over the world
- Complete KRA’s/Daily tasks & milestones allocated by the Team Lead
- Constantly identifying potential to upsell to existing clients through giving the best post sales service
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency)
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver excellent sales pitch
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what ITLH is offering to its prospective students and close applications
- Approachable and vibrant personality
- Individual passionate about driving a change in education space
- Have a knack for incentive-driven sales
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy
- Self-learners with high grasping ability
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Experience: Minimum 1+ years experience in inside sales or tele-sales
- Edutech experience is an add-on
- Experience within Startup Experience would be a strong advantage
- Should have android mobile, personal Laptop and good Internet connectivity
- 6days working
- Attractive incentives and perks
- Work from home available
Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as
UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales
cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.Responsibilities:
Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and
phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to
Build strong networks & relationships
Drive business through participation in events
Maintain data & communications in CRMRequirements
Should have minimum 4+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to
C-level decision makers
Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a
dynamic startup environment
Willing to work in different time zones
Someone who likes to win - You’re hungry for sales
A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done
Extramarks is a new-age digital learning solutions provider that offers the best of pedagogy and technology to create engaging, child-centric teaching-learning environments in India's best schools and for self-learning at home. Globally, over 9000 schools and 11 million learners have adopted Extramarks Total Learning TM solutions - India, South Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Middle East countries- UAE, Oman, and Kuwait.
WORK FROM OFFICE
Product : K-12
Offering exciting salary with good incentives.
About The Role
Energized individuals who are all set to sell the K-12product, one who has good hands-on experience into entrance exam courses and sound understanding of the Industry.
Roles available- BDE/Sr. BDE/AM
Location: Delhi NCR
*Immediate joiners Only
· Any Graduate/Post Graduate
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Quick learner
· Motivated to start a career in sales
- Fleuncy in English and Local Region language
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use FITPASS to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- MBA preferred
- You possess a degree in economics or physics and have at least 1-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and Ms excel
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.