1K is an early-stage start-up building India’s first network of small-format stores (kiranas) for smaller towns through an integrated offline-online immersive experiential model. We have started off with the aggregation of kiranas, developing a franchise network for the delivery of daily necessities. We plan to build on the entrepreneurial spirit and underutilized real estate pockets hiding in India’s smaller towns and fuel Bharat’s growth through them. We are funded by Info Edge Ventures, Falcon Edge, and Kae Capital.
At 1K, our objective is to build technology that serves the needs of our customers with utmost satisfaction. To help us in doing so, we are looking for an experienced product manager to own the full lifecycle of product development from conception through release. An ideal candidate should have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You should have experience in guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
You'll be responsible for developing android applications for managing various working aspects of e-commerce, warehousing & supply chain systems while playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, code review, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products
- Carefully evaluate the technical trade-offs of every decision
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Good to have experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex mobile applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Solid understanding of UI Design practices
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing and deploying production quality code.
- Familiarity with test-driven development (TDD)
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Great understanding of Android development
- Solid understanding of MVI/MVP/MVVM architecture.
- Expertise in Kotin with solid OOD principles, design patterns, dependency injection (Hilt/Koin/Dagger)
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Hands-On experience with Android’s debugging, unit/UI testing, memory, and performance optimization tools.
- Awesome to have exposure working in startups.
- Great people skills!
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
6) Offline Access
at SUVI (Provide upto 40LPA to the potential candiadte)
❖ As an Android Engineer you will design, build and maintain an Android
app with the potential to unlock financial services for billions of people
in emerging markets.
❖ As a member of a small, nimble team, you'll work directly with our
product team to create beautiful, inspiring financial experiences for
❖ One must be able to Contribute to design and development of
Android applications. (written in a mix of Java and
❖ One must be able to Scope new projects and features with the
product team, and implementing them (including contributing to
some parts of our backend systems when needed).
❖ One must be able to Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
❖ One must Contribute to the overall engineering roadmap, including building out new
products for the Indian market and beyond.
❖ One must Mentor and teach other team members.
❖ One must be a passionate coder. He/She must start and/or contribute to projects
they’re excited about.
❖ One must be curious about new technologies and are eager to learn about and
contribute to all parts of the technology stack.
❖ One should be an excellent collaborator & communicator. He/She know that startup
are a team sport. He/She listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and
always try to ask the right questions.
❖ One must have an experience architecting high-quality Android apps that
interact with RESTful APIs and enjoy keeping up with the latest frameworks
and development practices.
❖ One should understand the value of writing thorough test cases, and is
passionate about code quality and bug fixing.
❖ One should be excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and
company, working with teammates from all over the world.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
MUST TO HAVE
❖ Android application development
❖ Product based experience
❖ Must have scaled up one project on your own.
GOOD TO HAVE
❖ Startup experience
❖ Python, ROR
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Kotlin, JAVA and Android SDK
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
- Experience with SQLITE, RxJava, JSON Parsing and Web Services
- A self-motivated individual with a go-getter attitude
- The ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Sr. Mobile Developer
Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business verticals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels. Below are some key facts about Nucleus:
· 3 decades of expertise in banking and financial services, with existence of 26 years in Singapore
Entrusted by Global and Regional banks as a preferred partner for partnering on bank’s Traditional to Transformative journey
· Driving large Digitalization programs for various customers by implementing Next generation DX applications, RPA, Cloud, Analytics, AI/ML and DevOps
· 100% referenceable Services’ customers with perfect C-SAT score of top 3 customers in last 3 years
· 150,000 business users process 26 million transactions every day using our systems
· Recognized as one of the five most significant mobile banking solution providers by Forrester
· Recognized as Best Place to work by “Great Place to Work “ a global research firm
Package: upto 10 L
- React Native: ...
- Flutter: ...
- Native Android: ...
- Xamarin: ...
- Native Script: ...
- jQuery Mobile: ...
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
2+ years of development experience with mobile application development for Android.
- Work closely with the core team for coming up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services
- Provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional Skills: Kotlin, Retrofit, Room Db, GSON, (Room/SQLite), MVVM, MVP, MVC, Work Manager, Rx java, Dagger 2, Recyclerview, Custom Solutions & Custom Views, GIT & JIRA.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services API
- Experience with saas platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage , Ad Networks , etc
- Hands on experience with Android's deggugging, unit- testing , memory and performance optimization tools
- Hands on google maps aps and third party aps
- Hands on experience of new android architectures and components like MVVM, Room Persistence , Dagger 2, Observables , Rx Java
- Must have experience on Kotlin
Our Client began as custom application development and business process automation solution provider from its New Orleans Office 2015.
Following year they launched an independent Health, business, property assessment and Law Enforcement products.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter to build innovative software products using Hybrid Mobile app platform.
Position : Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Location : Pune (Currently remote working)
Salary : Best in the Industry
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Vacancies : 3
Job duties and responsibilities :
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery.
- Deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team-building prototype, applications, and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Experienced in Xamarin and exposure in other hybrid mobile development like Native Script.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Worked on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Exposure of Android- s/Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards.
- Primary Skills: Xamarin and WPF
- Mandatory skill: Xamarin. Forms & WPF
- Experience in designing and developing Xamarin applications (mainly xamarin forms).
- Good knowledge of C#.Net.
- Understanding and implementation of MVVM design pattern.
- Good to have knowledge in other design patterns as well.
- Experience with Agile/ mobile dev-ops methodologies.
- Passionate about advancements in technologies
- Looking Candidate who has H1 & B1 valid Visa only, candidate need to travel to US immediately if shortlisted