Job Description:We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 4.5 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
About Promotup HR Solutions
Responsibilities and Duties
Developer will be responsible for following tasks based on C#, Java, Python, Angular, RubyOnRails and other similar coding languages.
- Web API coding
- Database management (MSSQL, MYSQL)
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Hands-on with distributed computing systems.
- Experience designing/managing Database like MySQL/MongoDB focusing on performance, security, scalability, reliability, and high-availability.
- Experience with container-based application development.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the existing software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Be abreast of the latest tech updates and best practices.
- Work with various API from vendors’ tools and integrate those tools with Bigul’s core systems
- 3 years of relevant work experience minimum.
- Strong at writing scalable and clean codes in NodeJS, TypeScript or Golang.
- Experience working with Postman
- Experience in test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development.
- Experience with Cloud Environments like AWS / Azure / GCP.
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Java, OOPS, Data structure, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script based technology, knowledge of J2EE, PL - SQL..
Core Java Topics including Language Features, Architecture.
OOP Concepts in depth with real time scenarios
Understandings of special Keywords and their applicability as well as advantages and
disadvantages - Like static, final, this, super etc. static should be in depth
Singleton class, Serialization, Cloning, Anonymous Inner class concepts.
In depth concept of Dynamic and static polymorphism & Multiple Inheritance issue/ resolve.
Concepts on String, Exception Handling, Array etc.
Java SE 8 and 9 Features: Functional Inheritance, Lambda Expression, default and static method
Collection Classes in detail along with the internal data structure and working principle.
Multithreading concept. Concept on ConcurrentHashMap etc.
Analysis of Algorithm - Time Complexity – Big O Calculation
Code Optimizing techniques, Different Algorithm designs and strategies.
Design patterns in Java
Different Sorting & Searching Algo with their Time complexity analysis
Problem solving using Hackerrank or similar sites, with focus on Arrays, Linked Lists, Hash Maps,
Trees, Balanced Trees, Stacks, Queues, Strings , Big Number , Data Structures, Object Oriented
Exception Handling – Advanced, Sorting, Search, Recursion, Graph Theory.
Note: Core Java + PL/SQL (Unix will be add on)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build core microservices that expose gRPC/JSON endpoints that auto-generate client libraries.
- Work closely with the core engineering team to introduce new service templates for different service patterns.
- Architect mechanisms to parallelize and scale existing services while maintaining idempotence.
- Measure and tune services with Datadog tracing that link to performance SLOs.
- Comfortable working in US Timezone
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong in Java family of technologies...Core Java, Advanced (JDBC, Servlets, JSPs...) and Enterprise Java.
- Production experience with a JVM language
- Experience with cloud-hosted services like AWS
- Proficiency in both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- A good grasp of concurrency and multi-threading
- Strong in ORM frameworks like hibernate, Spring DAO, iBatis...etc
- Strong in Spring framework and modules like Spring Boot, MVC..etc.
- Strong knowledge in APIs builds and deployments.
- Strong in Data Structures.
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git, GitHub.
- Experience in building tools Ant/Maven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Any CI/CD framework knowledge is a big plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Competitive Salary
- Global Exposure
- Paid Vacations
- Experience as a AEM Lead on several projects
- Extensive Agile experience, including functioning in a Scrum Master capacity
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Extensive experience working with International Teams
- Capability/desire for hands-on development
- Experience in Technical Skills: AEM, AEM OSGI Sling, Core Java
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and backed by top flight investors, Sibros offers a vibrant and dynamic culture where you can apply your talents to help shape game changing innovations being adopted by some of the most valuable electric vehicle startups to prestigious automotive brands around the world.
Collaborate with a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers, where from day one your work will have a direct impact on millions of vehicles, a roster of A-list customers and how the world moves people and goods. Sibros is a certified Great Place to Work, Most Diverse Company and our technology has captured major media headlines and industry awards including the 2021 Connected Car Platform of the Year by IoT Breakthrough Awards. For more information visit www.sibros.tech
About the Role
- Deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced customer-facing product
- Build distributed systems to support large scale, low latency queries
- Be involved in the full life-cycle of product development from concept to deliverables
- Iterate quickly by working closely with the firmware team as well as clients and end-users of the products
- Design and implement a secure and robust API to communicate with millions of vehicles
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Good understanding of SQL or NoSQL Database
- Experienced in writing production-grade code
- Strong background in designing large scale distributed systems
- Strong experienced in writing Golang in production
- Familiar with Cloud-native technologies
- Familiar with version control systems
- Full Stack development experience in both frontend and backend
- Experienced in having fast iteration in product
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
- Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
- Able to consume 3rd party API's
- Familiarity with SQL (MySQL, POSTGRESQL) and NoSQL(MongoDB) databases designing, query optimization techniques and their declarative query languages.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience in Micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Composer / NPM / Webpack.
- Laravel forge server deployment and management
- Laravel Dusk Testing
- PHP Unit Testing
- Good command of problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be technically strong in logical thinking
Addon Front-End Frameworks knowledge:
- Other Front-end frameworks like as Vue.js (Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js).
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Working knowledge of npm or Yarn
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Framework 7
- Working knowledge of HTML5 code template and CSS3 styling (Sass or Less depending on your technology stack)
Addon Server knowledge will be added advantage:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, GitLab
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS) related services and server administration like setting up
Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc.. (Nice to have but not mandatory).
- Experience working with Docker (Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes(Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
5 years of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in fast-paced dynamic environment
Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of the entire development cycle.
Strong background in Java/J2EE based application
Strong background in Spring/Spring boot based application
Strong background in Microservices based application
Experience working with Apache and/or Tomcat
Experience in transforming requirements to software design
Strong Experience with developing Java SAAS web applications.
Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth
Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
Strong Shell scripting experience.
Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or MongoDB databases.
Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play. Strong agile/scrum development experience
Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Candidate should have very Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Candidate should have Programmatic and Management Skills
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle as well as the business approach for the product.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Knowledge of open source tools and utilities
- Ability to understand Project Requirements
Software engineering takes the central roles for building products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure may work on our search engine including scoring and relevance, reservation engine, automated pricing engine, business process engine, data applications, devops-related applications, and other
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new product
Having minimal 3 years of experience in software engineering, application development, or system development
Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university