Qualification - BBA / MBA (IT/Systems) / BCA / MCA / BE (IT/Computer science)
Experience - 3 to 5 years IT Architecture & / Business Analysis experience required.
- Analyze client requirements & understand scope of work & prepare documentation based on that.
- Prepared detailed project scope document.
- Coordinate with design, development and testing team for transfering the requirement understanding and address queries from these teams on going basis.
- Do extensive market research, the clients requirement and be able to think from the client's perspective as well as the client’s customer perspective
- Convert Analysis done to commercial quotes by working closely with team leads
- Achieve a targeted conversion rate for leads
- Achieve conversions at average lead size & as per division specific targets.
Essential skills -
- Strong understanding of preparing BRD (Business Requirement Documents), User stories, Product backlog, Functional specification documents, Story Impact mapping
- Good understanding of software architecture, Database design and ability to convert business requirements to software Statement of Work (SOW)
- Ability to understand, manage various stakeholders associated with the project
- Very good understanding of latest methodologies and tools in Requirement analysis
- Coordinate & work closely with sales team to convert leads & development team to deliver as per client expectations.
- Good quality English communication and persuasive style of writing and speaking
- Has to be a Solution provider, Problem solver
- Ability to analyse any Client requirement and put himself in the client’s shoes and propose solutions
- Conviction in proposing solution without hesitation
- High energy and driven
- Experience working with B2B SAAS products, especially in the Learning Management space will be an advantage
Useful knowledge and experience -
- Drawing mind maps
- Drawing Wireframes
- Writing use Cases
- Technical product knowledge
- Awareness of competitor activities in the sector you work
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
Company Name: FIBIT INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 6 years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor or
- management role.
- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the APAC/Europe/India market
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and
- increased profitability in the B2B industry
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effective hunting, prospecting, cold
- calling, networking, and lead generation activities
- Expertise in cold email reach-outs
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Impeccable written & spoken English
- Conceptualize the Product Strategy for the SaaS - Cyber Security Product
- Collaborate & work closely with Product Team. Understand the short term and long term needs of the business to build products that win in the market place
- Help prioritise the goals for the functional unit within the organization – for the teams individually and together
- Guide sales force to arrive at optimal team structure and composition. Ensure that the team are motivated towards work and are at their optimal productivity level
- Work with other business leaders & contribute positively to sales practices and standards within the company. Unlock opportunities for achieving sales efficiency across the organisational units
- Participate in building bouquet of products in the SaaS - Cyber Security Product space to drive leadership with the State of the art - Cyber Security Product in India
- Performance manage and coach the team to understand client needs and challenges, and to work in an agile manner to convert those into sales opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to drive the constant drumbeat needed to build a leading brand in a challenging market
- Lead a sales team committed and passionate about On-boarding client partners with innovative security solutions
- Owning sales targets overall and within accounts. Developing and implementing strategic plan to achieve the same
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives
- Consistently achieve Revenue & P&L targets in line with team/organizational objectives
- Recruit and retain from scratch the end to end sales team required to successfully deliver the strategy and achieve market leadership in the shortest possible time frame
- BA Workstream: Ability to understand the objectives and goals of the project, and to contribute to the development of the project plan through identifying BA scope of work, advocating approach, and methodologies.
- Create BA Work Packages: Ability to breakdown the BA Scope of Work into manageable work packages to support the overall delivery of the plan.
- Scope and document requirements: Ability to understand, capture, and model functional, non-functional (operational), and interface requirements for users of a system.
- Designing and enhancing Business Processes: Ability to create maps (or models) of workflows, services design, and customer journeys for the business, organization, system, or software. Process maps are created by eliciting new requirements as well as identifying existing functionalities and processes in an organization. Documenting behavior models using use cases, user experience design, storyboards, user profiles, and user stories.
- Analysis & estimation of solution options: Ability to undertake quality initiatives and measure them with the right metrics. Be able to develop meaningful key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Training &Communications: Work with learning and comms team to provide inputs on new functionality, enhancements, process changes, etc. to drive adoption
- Digital Capability: Having had experience in, or capability to, enable customer experiences through the use of digital technologies through placing the customer at the center of everything we do.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience as a BA required in Software development projects
- Industry certification in Business Analysis like CBAP, Agile business analysis, etc.
- Prior experience or a background in software development.
- High attention to detail and work ethics which encourages accuracy
- Involvement in digital transformation or multi-system integration project
- Strong written and oral communication skills with IELTS ( or any other equivalent English proficiency score of 7 or above)
- High level of computer user ability, including Ms Word, Ms Visio, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Outlook
- Agile qualification and experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated, and a strong team player
- Great can-do flexible attitude that thrives in a collaborative makes it happen environment. Attitude is everything!
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
working days : 5 days (wednesday - sunday)
weekoff : 2 days (Monday - Tuesday )
Applicant Trainee - 37,500 Rs stipend
Business Development Assoicate (BDA) - 10 LPA package
Location : Chandigarh , Jalandar, Ludhiana
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Any masters distance eligible
- Age not more than 29
- If video interview done than should be completed with 90 days .
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
PLEASE SHARE RESUME ON the mail where has been mention ed in questtion or else wont be able to contact you soon
Job Description- Business Development Executive
This is Purely a remote position based out of Ameyo’s Delhi Sales office.
The individual will be accountable for product Introduction, Demo, Customer adoption, Initial revenue generation, and customer satisfaction, of low net worth clients.
Key Responsibility Area:-
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer business processes, needs and requirements
- Need to follow complete sales cycle from lead qualification to sales closure and revenue generation.
- Research accounts, identify key RPC's and generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Sending business proposals and negotiations.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with project and service team to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Any UG/PG with excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Proven work experience of 2 years in inside sales.
- Technically proficient on SAAS platform and understanding of telecom products
- Customer-focused with the ability to understand the client queries
- Extremely process-oriented
- Contact centre solution understanding is an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Building strong relationship with CX level.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce (CRM) software.
- Worked in a similar industry.
- Handled high profile, B2B clients
Job type: Full time
Role type: Technical/Operations.
Functional Area: Web and app development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible of complete development cycle of the project and
maintenance. He/ She will be involved in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes,
knowledge transfer, and performing user acceptance testing.
You will be responsible for -
● Good experience in preparing different documents for the SDLC such as FRD, BRD, SRS, Flowchart, UML, Use
Cases, Test Cases, Prepare Presentation etc.
● Good experience in using various project management tools such as Visio, Jira, Mantis, MS Project etc.
● Basic knowledge of the technologies such as SQL, .Net, PHP, iOS and Android platforms.
● Excellent communication skills require.
● Analyze details to understand client requirements
● Plan and execute research to meet specific client objectives.
● Research-oriented with good Analytical skills
● Should think out of the box, always up to date with the current industry updates.
● Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
● Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements
● Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the
development team and the non-technical users
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-boarding.
- Build and Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to map-customer requirements with the product roadmap and contribute to driving product development efforts.
- Getting new accounts on-boarded and managing/growing Key Accounts.
- Manage customer relationship, including escalations
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and Creative Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Strong achiever in a target-driven role.
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set.
- Individual & Team Contributor.
- 2 Year experience in selling Enterprise SaaS Solutions to Indian Customers.
- Proven experience in interacting/working/networking with CXO’s.
- Experience of working in a start-up / growing organization
- Making presentations
- Sending Emails
- Doing Meetings with HR heads
- Serviing Clients
- Collection of dues
- Sending Proposals
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Duties for Key Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management)
Strong Technical Background.
What's attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn't mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you'd like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
Key Conferences and Event Passes
Team Lunches and Parties
That's what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!