• Communication between the Client and the Technical teams.
• Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed.
• Generating Revenue & projects and closing deals with International Clients.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
• Creating documents like BRS /SRS and project Cost Estimation
• Identifies client organizations strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
• Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency.
• Technical Recommendation and Testing.
About Expert Hire Solution
Sales Advisor – Matrimonial Service (International)
About the company:
RishtaDepot is a global matchmaking service predominantly providing matchmaking
services for Indians in UK, USA, Canada, and Australia.
With continuous growth and success across the globe, we are seeking a Sales
Advisor for our Mohali office.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls from potential clients that call
our office, contact us by email or chat or registers through our website.
Once you reach a client by phone, you will explain how the service works, go
overpricing and create an online purchase order
You will be expected to contact your clients regularly and consistently until they
place a purchase or pass on working with us.
Self-motivated with a willingness to make 30+ calls per day to potential matches
Successful at developing rapport with a wide variety of people, not intimidated by
powerful or affluent individuals
You must be proven in your career, with a track record of success
You must be extremely organized
At least 1-8 years’ experience in a sales role
Must speak English and Punjabi fluently. Since all customers will be from
western countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, etc.)
Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Google docs, and general computer aptitude
University or college degree in business, marketing, communications, or related
discipline (or equivalent)
Successful candidates must be self-confident, charismatic, self-disciplined,
dedicated and performance-driven
Experienced carrying a high workload in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
A competitive and growth mindset
Rs. 15,000 - 35,000 in hand salary (depending on experience) with uncapped
A successful Sales executive has the potential to earn up to Rs.5,00,000
- 7, 00,000 a year with commissions.
Salary may vary based on the experience, skills, and additional things one can
bring to the table.
Our Corporate Office is a beautiful, stylish office space located in Mohali.
It’s a secure building with many amenities nearby.
A lot of opportunity for growth
The positive and progressive work environment
Full training will be provided
Time of the shift
The Shift timings will fall under a window of 12 hours (7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.). An
employee is expected to complete their shift of 9 hours between this window. The
shift will be rotational.
Plot No.-613, Sector - 82, Airport Road, Opposite Phase 11, Mohali
• Develop and manage business relationships with large organizations
• Represent Houm Technology in meetings with these organizations, present our Product concept and explain our Product value proposition
• Act as a single point of contact at Houm Technology for strategically important B2B relationships
• Planning and managing client accounts and coordinating consumer outreach activities
• Building new relationships with multiple B2B relationships
• Create an innovative way to partner with organizations to offer our product to their consumers
• MBA or equivalent degree from premium business schools
• Ideal to have B2B relationship management experience of between 3 to 5 years
• Interpersonal relationship-building skills is key to success
• Articulate with excellent verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to smoothly interact with senior executives of the corporate world
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over
500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create
memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones. Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are
carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers
of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency. Our
dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served
300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas.
Why work with us:
We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and
improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit.
Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role: Lead the Demand, Pricing & Yield Management for our largest and strategically important region and will help
sustain and grow the vision of improving the yield strategy of our portfolio. Manage the monetization of inventory, create
performance metrics that demonstrate our value to owners and monitor compliance of pricing strategies and adoption across
the portfolio. You are comfortable tackling obstacles using quantitative analysis and lead the team in the right direction to
achieve targets tapping into different online and offline channels.
● Responsible for managing OTA's channels
● Generating sales from direct & indirect channels (Online & Offline)
● Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
● Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities
● Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction/experience
● Responsible for establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
● A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among guests, owners, and employee
● Good in strategic thinking and data-driven decision-making.
● Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
● Strong in advance excel, google sheet management
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor/ Master's degree in engineering, business administration, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales is required.
Hospitality experience is a plus
A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers.
He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Employment Type Full-time
Work Time US and Latin America time zone
Apply through this link
Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Identifying and prospecting potential buyers through various sales processes.
- Maintaining relationships and working closely with cross-functional teams for account management.
- Identifying client needs and suggesting appropriate products/solutions.
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach.
- Visualizing, managing and achieving targets.
- Making multi-channel follow-up – helping uncover new deals and nurturing existing opportunities.
- Presenting detailed information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
What you need to have:
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA candidates having good experience in IT SAAS Sales.
- Experience in online bidding portals like fiver, freelancer, upwork, php
- Must be an MBA Graduate with good communications skills.
- Flexible for 6 days working.
- Should be able/willing to attend inbound calls.
The IT sales role is responsible to contact and follow up with leads and potential clients in international markets to convert into clients:
1. Sales to be done by phone and email.
2. Cold calling and closing the deal.
3. The sales executive should generate client interest
4. The sales executive should be able to ensure that this interest is converted into purchases by the client
- Build close relationships with important stakeholders such as experts, key opinion leaders (KOLs), government and regulatory bodies, medical and other industry associations Ensure strong network with hospitals, and other external partners and organizations
- Built strong network for our services
- You already have & can build a great relation regional HCPs, hospitals
- Work with the operations team to develop and support the implementation of strategies to help build a sustainable organization
- Understand business and evolving organizational priorities from onboarding/collaboration perspective
- Drive business results through supporting the business plans, identify local growth opportunities and support ongoing commercial activities - Act as the custodian for knowledge related assets of products or services, and sales performance by setting up effective communication with HCPs in order to effectively disseminate information to the relevant entities
- Ensure the creation and development of a high-performance team (in coming months)
- Building good relationships with the HCPs, Handling HCPs queries
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), demonstrated experience in data presentation, ppt making, strong management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial, self-motivator, and a team player with an understanding of the big picture.
- Exposure to working in the same domain is a must.
He/She would be leading the sales for Managed Services, which involves :
1. Tracking & managing inbound leads.
2. Outbound lead creation.
3. Lead qualification.
4. Follow-up on qualified leads.
5. Explaining MS service proposition, Ecom business requirements & handling queries.
6. Commercial discussion & negotiations.
7. Final contract closure & 8. Handover to Onboarding team
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Min 3 years’ Experience in B2B sales ( Ecommerce background preferred)
2. Min Graduate (MBA Preferred)
3. Excellent communication & writing skills
4. Fluent in English & Hindi
5, Basic Excel & PPT working skills
1. Rapport building on the call
2. Active listening
3. Qualification questioning
4. Objection handling
5. Post Sale relationship management
6. Positive attitude
7. Team Player
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.