- Gather & document requirements using tools like interviews, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, etc.
- Interact with clients to do requirements gathering that will include the usage of various elicitation techniques like Document Analysis, Requirement Workshops, Focused Groups etc.
- Conduct business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvements
- Create various Scope Management Artifacts like WBS, Product Backlogs, Feature Sets, MRDs, PRDs, FRDs, Use Cases, Business Cases, User Stories etc.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project by leading the planning of product release plans and setting expectations for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Analyze the practicality of development requirements of new systems and upgrades to existing systems.
- Manage Project Scope and Scope creeps.
- Raise Change Requests, interact with the Dev team and help in coming up with Impact analysis and estimates.
- Run the Capability Gaps analysis and deliver the report against it.
- Define the Business Case that can further result in Project Charter.
- Prioritize Requirements independently or in collaboration with Dev Team/Stakeholders using various prioritization techniques.
- Run a project in SCRUM Mode and write User Stories with every nitty-gritty even to a system level wherever required.
- Write and manage the scope of Jira and Confluence.
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role for web/mobile projects.
- Excellent documentation, verbal & written communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- Technical Writing
- Experience with project management tools (Mention tools we are using or required )
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Role and responsibilities
• Senior Software Engineer work as an integral part of core software test automation team developing the requirement to meet the commitments and quality.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Write well-designed, testable & high quality code
• Integrate automated components into a fully functional software test automation system
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing scripts
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ability to Work closely with different scrum teams to understand the product and plan
• Understanding of Agile practices and JIRA Technical skills requirements.
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in:
• Strong Python programming skills
• Good in Networking(L2/L3) basics
• Software Test Automation Framework Designing
• Software Test Process and bug lifecycle
• Good in Selenium web driver and Rest API automation
• Working experience on Linux based products
• Understanding of data structures
• Familiarity with Dockers Nice-to-have skills
• Deep experience with both hardware and software
• Good understanding of Communication Protocols and traffic validation tools
• Design patterns
• Open-source software
• Familiarity with Tcl
• Problem solving mind and attitude
• Great Team player
• Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing.
• Hands-on experience in Jenkins.
• Hands-on experience in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket repository.
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune
Experience: 9+ years
Important Note: We are hiring for a Techno-Functional Business Analyst with background as a Developer (preferably Java or .Net). We are looking for a candidate who is expertise in providing business solutions.
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Should be from development background.
- should be a business solution expertise.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Insurance Domain experience is must.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
- Work in collaboration with the Design and Technology Team Team, break down epics into features and features into stories to build MVP solutions to enable benefits realization in the shortest possible time frame
- Utilize analysis expertise to consistently elaborate requirements into detailed solutions.
- Facilitate discussions with Technical Leads and Squads to review and estimate features and stories
- You will work alongside the Product Owner to ensure that features and stories are continuously prioritized on the backlog and aligned to business value streams
- Contribute towards sprint planning for the Squad, ensuring that prioritization and dependencies are considered when bringing new work in for development
- To understand business requirement
- Understanding business requirements through user requirements gathering sessions
- to take lead a project from the very beginning till the project is delivered successfully
- Mapping business requirements to Functional solutions and Preparing BRD document
- Creating Functional specifications from which developers can create application solutions.
- Prepare a test Plan with scenarios and Test cases, detailing the test steps. Identify and gather data from various sources. Execute test cases and record result
- Take ownership of product delivery timelines and milestones typical tasks to involve analysis of business requirement requests, liaising with the Development Team and Management to complete development, support of UAT
- Analyze business problems and provide solutions.
- Participate with peers and represent the business on project teams
- Should be able to communicate the business idea and thought process clearly
Required Candidate profile:
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Be used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing agile Team
- Ability to translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed Features and User Stories that our Developer and Quality Assurance Engineers can understand and deliver
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Familiarity with the latest technology like Blockchain is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
2. 8 to 10 years of industry experience.
3. Previous experience in Business / Requirements Analysis.
4. Proven experience in eliciting requirements, process documentations and testing.
5. Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
6. Understanding business requirements.
7. Help design, document and maintain system processes.
8. Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
9. Should influence stakeholders and determine acceptable solutions.
10. Perform quality assurance testing of the completed module / solution to ensure that it adheres to the business requirements.
|• Knowledge of CRM Sales, software solutions.|
|• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.|
|• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands companys customer base and ensure its strong presence.|
|• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.|
|• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.|
|• Managing company portfolio at various marketplace platforms.|
|• Managing a daily checklist.|
|• Sending Welcome Email to the clients.|
|• Work with senior management to create sales and marketing plans and roadmaps.|
|• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.|
|• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.|
|• Liaising with client/client staff.|
Greetings from CloudTrains Technologies!
CloudTrains is a digital product agency that designs & builds new-age technology helping Fortune 500 companies & next-generation start-ups to drive growth & build the future of digital inventions. We are a highly curated team of 500+ certified developers, outside-of-the-box thinkers, lean product-first methodology, and an obsession with making game-changing mobile-based products.
As one of the largest mobile app development companies in the world, we have handled over 900+ complex projects of various brands like Tech Mahindra, HCL, Freshmenu, Cobone, Unnati Silks where we worked on mobile apps, IoT, Wearables, Blockchain, AR/VR, cloud integration, cross-platform, on-demand, enterprise mobility, web, mCommerce and alike.
Job brief :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the liberty to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and creating strong bonds with clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Account Management for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Proven working experience of 1 year as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the IT Service Industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
Why CloudTrains Technologies?
- Hackathons and Tech Talks
- Free Workshops
- Free Breakfast
- All Hands Parties
- Activity and Fun Zones
- Mentorship and Guidance
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Participating in pre-sales meetings to understand customer needs
- Understanding customers process and suggesting effective solutions based on Product portfolio
- Writing functional specifications (high level and detailed)
- Overseeing and taking ownership of the implementation of Digital Employees
- Identifying bottlenecks using various techniques for e.g. lean or design thinking and suggesting improvements/enhancements
- Conducting workshops and training sessions for customers and partners
- Understanding and propagating expectations between the client and the team effectively, and raise timely alarms if things are not going according to the plan
- Advocating new technologies/strategies to all stake holders in the respective project/product
- Assisting software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Working closely with other team members, project managers, and customer to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Excellent business understanding in BFSI domain
- 2+ years of experience working as Business analyst (preferably in BFSI domain)
- Must have experience with modelling (UML or similar)
- Must have hands on experience with process flow tools like Visio
- Must have Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Lean/Six sigma certification is a plus
- Should have understanding of project management techniques and computing systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and like to take initiative