Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong organizational and planning skills and a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking a high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision. The ideal candidate will have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement in tools, content, and programs.
Business Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- BE, MBA Preferable.
- Data analysis
- Business Insights
- Problem structuring
- Project management
About Wolken Software
About our Client:-
Our client is part of the global media agency with mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
About the role:-
- Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver at Essence. You will be supporting analyses for campaigns and helping the development of new analytical tools.
Some of the things we’d like you to do :-
● Take ownership of delivery for designated clients/projects
● Collaborate with campaign team to identify opportunities where our analytics offering can add
● Gain an understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to be able to assist with comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
● Develop analytical techniques to analyze results from experiments/studies/observations
● Explore methods/techniques for solving business problems given the data available (potentially 3rd party)
● Help internal and external clients understand the capability and limitations of methods used
● Develop and present compelling and innovative presentations.
A bit about yourself :-
● Degree from a top-tier College, 3.0 GPA or equivalent (preferably numerical)
● Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Social Analytics tools (Crimson Hexagon), Python, and ‘R’
● Have some understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives
● Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations
● Ability to manage someone effectively to bring out the best in their skill sets, motivating them to succeed, and keeping their focus
● Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results
Position: Business Analyst
Team : Business Intelligence
Location: New Delhi
We are looking for Business Analyst having 2-4 years having an expertise in Tableau development. Candidate should be able to manage the life cycle of Tableau analytics dashboards, including business requirements gathering, functional specification write-up, prototyping, development, quality testing, user acceptance testing, roll-out and post-launch enhancements implementation. As a Tableau Developer, you should have a demonstrated ability to design engaging and interactive business insights dashboards using Tableau and possesses the knowledge and experience on data visualization best practices, with a focus on enhancing user interaction and user experience.
The candidate will work closely with other team members, developers, and product owners and he/she will be responsible for providing user access to the KPI via reports, data extracts, dashboards etc.
- Act as Tableau developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) as well as work closely with teams to ensure data sources are accurate, available and analyzable.
- Hands on with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management).
- Create and edit SQL queries within Tableau to build calculated fields.
- Create interactive filters, parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
Build and publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Server. Collaborate with teams and QA analysts to test, clean, and standardized data to meet the business requirements.
- Have the confidence to work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain work flows and dashboard functionality.
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau.
- Experience working in UI, UX space (can be concurrent or overlap with Tableau experience) demonstrable with evidence of using a combination of user interface tools such as wire frames, prototypes, mock-ups, or white boarding to illustrate product usability.
- Experience working with large and complex data set able to write simple queries to create calculated fields.
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization
- Experience in articulating and translating business questions using statistical techniques.
- Good communication skills and have an attitude to listen, understand and solve the business related problems.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Associate supports the Data Analytics Manager by proposing relevant analytics procedures/tools, executing the analytics and also developing visualization outputs for audits, continuous monitoring/auditing and IA initiatives. The individual’s responsibilities include -
Understanding audit and/or project objectives and assisting the manager in preparing the plan and timelines.
Working with the Process/BU/IA teams for gathering requirements for continuous monitoring/auditing projects.
Working with Internal audit project teams to understand the analytics requirements for audit engagements.
Independently build pilot/prototype, determine appropriate visual tool and design the views to meet project objectives.
Proficient in data management and data mining.
Highly skilled on visualization tools like Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx etc.
Working with Data Analytics Manager to develop analytics program aligned to the overall audit plan.
Showcasing analytics capability to Process management teams to increase adoption of continuous monitoring.
Establishing and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders of internal audit.
Coaching other data analysts on analytics procedures, coding and tools.
Taking a significant and active role in developing and driving Internal Audit Data Analytics quality and knowledge sharing to enhance the value provided to Internal Audit stakeholders.
Ensuring timely and accurate time tracking.
Continuously focusing on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring relevant certifications.
● Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
● Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product
● Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve
engagement along the customer life cycle.
● Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
● Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
● Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
● Work with cross functional teams.
• Data Analytics Visionary.
• Strong in SQL & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
• Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
• Strong in analysing the Data and creating dashboards.
• Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
• Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
• Aggressive “Take no prisoners” approach.