- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Ensure limited system failure and increase up-time and availability of the various company apps.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and strive for making it better.
- Automate infrastructure and develop tools and processes to improve the customer experience and reduce support time.
- Work closely with a team of developers and solution strategists to develop, deploy and troubleshoot the deployment and infrastructure issues.
- Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS stack. Increasingly automate and improve the testing plans and development workflows and tools.
- Work closely with the engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environments that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
- First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- In addition to providing customer support, will be responsible for helping build tools and processes necessary for excellent customer outcomes.
- Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description.
- Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, Kotlin or Java.
- Proficient with Git and Git workflows and hosted enterprise Git solutions like GitHub.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Experience with. AWS EKS Kubernetes infrastructure setup.
- Experience creating Cloud Formation Template to create Auto Scaling Groups, Route 53, DNS, back-end database, Elastic load balancer, VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, S3, IAM roles, RDS DB instances, and to provide those instances and configure those resources to work together reducing the manual effort.
- Experience in deploying and monitoring microservices on Kubernetes, AWS ECS, and AWS EKS
- Security aware and ensures that all systems are security standards-compliant.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of cloud development experience, preferably AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins preferred.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About The Dynamic brand is passionate about games. (G1)
We are looking for very hands-on DevOps engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The person will be part of a team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large scale cloud infrastructure and providing 24x7 services to our North American / European customers. This also includes ensuring ~100% uptime for almost 50+ internal sites. The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
This person MUST have:
B.E Computer Science or equivalent
2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
Min 3 years of experience as DevOps automation engineer buildingg, running, and maintaining production sites.
Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy.
Location: Remotely, anywhere in India.
The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
• As a part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for the configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the CI/CD components.
• Creating and managing build and release pipelines with Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
• Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote an efficient deployment process.
• Troubleshoot server performance issues & handle the continuous integration system.
• Automate infrastructure provisioning using ARM Templates and Terraform.
• Monitor and Support deployment, Cloud-based and On-premises Infrastructure.
• Diagnose and develop root-cause solutions for failures and performance issues in the production environment.
• Deploy and manage Infrastructure for production applications
• Configure security best practices for application and infrastructure
• Good hands-on experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS & GCP. (Preferably Azure)
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles.
• Strong work experience with CI/CD implementation tools like Azure DevOps, Team City, Octopus Deploy, AWS Code Deploy, and Jenkins.
• Experience of writing automation scripts with PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
• GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, and Continuous Integration (CI) system.
• Understanding of secure DevOps practices
Good to Have -
•Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban, etc.
• Experience with Build technologies and cloud services. (Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, AWS Code Deploy)
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
• Knowledge of Linux, Windows server, Monitoring tools, and Shell scripting.
• Self-motivated; demonstrating the ability to achieve in technologies with minimal supervision.
• Organized, flexible, and analytical ability to solve problems creatively
Working with Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
Troubleshooting and having working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
Configuring and managing databases and cache layers such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis
Setting up all databases and for optimisations (sharding, replication, shell scripting etc)
Creating user, Domain handling, Service handling, Backup management, Port management, SSL services
Planning, testing & development of IT Infrastructure ( Server configuration and Database) and handling the technical issue related to server Docker and VM optimization
Demonstrate awareness of DB management, server related work, Elasticsearch.
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Striving for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
6-8 years of experience
**THIS IS A 100% WORK FROM OFFICE ROLE**
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management
• Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or
creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing
vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Mentoring and guiding the team members
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
• Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Essential Skills and Experience Technical Skills
• Proven 3+years of experience as DevOps
• A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in computer science
• The ability to code and script in multiple languages and automation frameworks
like Python, C#, Java, Perl, Ruby, SQL Server, NoSQL, and MySQL
• An understanding of the best security practices and automating security testing and
updating in the CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous deployment) pipelines
• An ability to conveniently deploy monitoring and logging infrastructure using tools.
• Proficiency in container frameworks
• Mastery in the use of infrastructure automation toolsets like Terraform, Ansible, and command line interfaces for Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and other cloud platforms
• Certification in Cloud Security
• An understanding of various operating systems
• A strong focus on automation and agile development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
The DevOps Engineer will also be expected to demonstrate their commitment:
• to gedu values and regulations, including equal opportunities policy.
• the gedu’s Social, Economic and Environmental responsibilities and minimise environmental impact in the performance of the role and actively contribute to the delivery of gedu’s Environmental Policy.
• to their Health and Safety responsibilities to ensure their contribution to a safe and secure working environment for staff, students, and other visitors to the campus.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
• Drive the architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
• Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
• Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long run.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
• Advise on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53, Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API
Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
• 3 to 5 years related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
• Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
• Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good command in written and spoken English.
• Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect – Associate level
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a strong background in DevOps and handling traffic & infrastructure at scale.
Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous Integration/Delivery/
Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
2+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on schedule
Intimate knowledge of the whole web stack (Front end, APIs, database, networks etc.)
Ability to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services and stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
Experience with container based deployment, microservices, in-memory caches, relational databases, key-value stores
Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)