Ozock by Zero1 Inc. empowers agencies, brands, publishers and other media producers to capture the attention of audiencies worldwide by integrating premium content into their communications. We provide the largest daily feed of trending content to our partners that helps elevate their Social Media, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
Fusion Softtech, is a leading Java , Liferay, PHP and Wordpress Software Development Services Company. We are on a growing spree and we are looking to onboard exclusive talent to grow with us. We are looking for a result-driven ReactJS Developer with 3+ years of relevant exp. in same.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Fusion SoftTech is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Need to work at least 20 hrs/week.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills, client communication.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for UK clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
- We are looking for a creative, skilled UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind.
- The UI developer will work with back-end developers and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
- You should be a good team player
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for web & mobile.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Figma
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Egnyte is seeking talented engineers to join our team in Mumbai or to work remotely elsewhere in India. If you’d like to contribute your skills to the development of a global product with an impressive client base, please reach out!
Egnyte is a product-focused company based in Silicon Valley in California, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. We help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. Egnyte provides customers with secure access to 100% of their business files from any device, regardless of where those files physically reside. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity.
Your job will be to make meaningful contributions to two parts of our platform: Egnyte Protect and Egnyte Connect.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn from other Egnyters working in India, the United States, and Poland. Knowledge-sharing is a fundamental part of our culture, and we know how to share knowledge across distributed teams.
We’re building enterprise software for companies of all sizes. It means that every day we’re dealing with a large scale. We build our apps with React, we use SASS and CSS modules for styling, Webpack for bundling, Jest and Enzyme for testing, and Redux with Sagas for state. We do have some older bits of tech in our stack too, like Backbone with Marionette, but we’re actively working on removing them from our codebase.
Since our app is fairly complex, we care about writing a fair amount of tests for it. We have thousands of unit and functional tests and this number is getting bigger. We are aiming to move to continuous delivery when our coverage is satisfactory. Our app is used by thousands of people every day—it’s a tool for them to do their job which is why we care a lot about not having any regressions in the app.
As engineers, we have strong product ownership. It means we are part of product development from early designs to deployment and monitoring. This allows us to have a deep conversation with Design and Product teams about not only how we build things but also what we build.
What You’ll Do will include
- Developing system components throughout the whole product lifecycle. Your task will be to build user interfaces that are usable and informative. In order to do that, you’ll need to combine and process data from different parts of the system. Building a scalable and maintainable product used by over 350 thousand users every day
- Influencing the development strategy and technologies of a global product deployed on hundreds of servers around the world
- Supporting other team members to help them fulfill their potential
- Leading and owning projects end to end, from design to deployment
- Collaborating with other frontend developers to design, architect, implement, and build a frontend project
- Being part of a professional team collaborating with QA and backend developers
- Cooperating closely with UX designers and product owners to bring state-of-the-art frontend experience of a product.
- Coming up with your own ideas for product enhancement and productivity boosts
- Hands-on experience designing and developing highly scalable applications from both functional and performance perspective
- Expert knowledge of ES6+, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with React ecosystem (our stack is based on React, Redux, Webpack)
- Practical experience with TDD
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Practical experience with unit testing and end-to-end automation
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team.
1. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following
well-known React.js workflows.
2. Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and
4. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team
members and stakeholders.
1. Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Good to have:
• Hands-on Nodejs
Looking forward to collaborating with you for the better growth of you and the organization.
Attitude for getting things done.
Experience building web applications, Single page applications and PWAs.
Experience using CSS pre/post processors.
Experience with build tools like webpack.
Experience in frontend automation using (Grunt/Gulp etc).
Experience using cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers, Web notifications).
Experience with popular frameworks like (React/Vue etc).
Experience using Git.
Experience with Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins/CircleCI)
Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
similar frameworks is required.
• Knowledge of RESTful services, especially NodeJS is required
• Experience in TypeScript, Git, and unit tests is required
• Proficiency with Object-Oriented design principles and working knowledge of Linux OS.
• Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews
and maintaining project and operational documentation.
• Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
• B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
At Toddle we help teachers do better what they do best - teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and leaning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Our ﬁrst product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, Toddle makes working together simple and fun. Within 5 months of launch, Toddle is being used by 70+ IB schools across the world with an ARR of USD 300 thousand. All our growth has been 100% organic and fuelled by positive word of mouth. Given this encouraging takeoff, we are conﬁdent that Toddle is ideal for the needs of progressive educators across the world. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-8 teachers across the world.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Frontend Engineer, one who partners with us in creating beautiful products for teachers, students and parents alike. As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a major role in designing, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
• Frontend: ES6, HTML5/CSS3, React, Redux/Apollo, Sense of Design & UX
• Tooling: Webpack, Babel, Git Basics, Chrome DevTools (Proﬁling)
• Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
• Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Good to have: • Ability to manage a small team and distribute work • Working experience in ReactNative (iOS & Android) • Basics of Photoshop, Sketch