- Solid understanding of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Golang/Python)
- Must have basic understanding of AWS (EC2, Lambda, Boto, CI/CD), Celery, RabbitMq and similar task queue management tools/libraries.
- Experience with web technologies Python, Linux, Apache, Solr, Memcache, Redis, grpc
- Experience with high performance services catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Strong understanding of Python and Django.
- Good knowledge of various Python Libraries, APIs, and tool kits.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of databases and MySQL
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Active participation in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Preparing technical documentation of code.
Role: Senior Backend Developer
Skill: C#, ASP .NET MVC, SOAP / REST APIs, MS SQL
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Description: -
We are looking for experienced Senior .NET backend developer to deliver feature and backend enhancements to our existing web APIs. Developers will be receiving business and technical requirements and will be expected to perform all tasks associated with delivering the required enhancements to production. Developers will work with a technical and business lead to receive requirements and implement application enhancements.
3+ years of Software Engineering experience
Engineering/Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience required
Upgrading existing APIs.
Writing scalable SOAP/RESTful APIs.
Reviewing and debugging applications.
Deploying fully functional applications.
Meeting with business lead and technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
3+ years’ experience as a .NET developer across the whole software development lifecycle.
Experience building SOAP/RESTful APIs
Proficiency in C#
Solid understanding of unit testing concepts and frameworks
Ability to manage project workload and timelines
Excellent problem-solving skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Competency in web application security
Database administration skills – MSSQL
Competency in User Experience/User Interface design
Understanding of Design Patterns such as Singleton, Dependency Injection, Factory etc
Work experience in travel domain will be a big advantage
Languages: C#, T-SQL
Frameworks: .NET, .NET Core
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server
Infrastructure: Amazon web servers/Azure
Tools: Git hub, SVN, AWS
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax, and Compliance. Our mission is to simplify businesses to be in compliance with the Government through end-to-end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation, and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
Things that we look for in candidates:
1. Deep understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Logical Thinking
2. Hands-on programming experience
3. A person who is easy-going, loves to be around people, discuss and arrive at solutions
4. Ability to independently research problems
5. Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
6. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities with innovative solutions
7. Wants to be part of a team that is out to change the status quo with innovative solutions that are disruptive and cutting edge
8. Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features
We are looking for exciting talent in any of the areas for the following roles:
- ReactJS & React-Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the SQL Databases
- Machine Learning - Python
- Automation Testing - Java
- UI/UX - Nice to have experience with Sketch / Figma / Abode XD.
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
- Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
- Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
LocalFinds team is building multiple capabilities that are relevant to customers in India. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon.in
As an engineer, you will help with the design, implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on the wide range of technologies (including AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, EDP, SQS, Dynamo DB, Slapshot, Herd, Horizonte etc.) and apply new technologies for solving customer problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with highly skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on world-leading technologies and would like to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As An Engineer You Will Be Responsible For
- Ownership of product/feature end-to-end for all phases from the development to the production.
- Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
- Work closely with senior engineers for refining the design and implementation.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and CS fundamentals.
- Strong coding and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
- Experience in eCommerce and deep hands-on technical expertise
- Experience working on the AWS technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban).
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution
We want to really emphasize Spring Boot (2+ years although 1+ if candidate particularly strong) Using Redis as a caching technology with Spring Boot would be a strong plus
Using Redisson (a particular java client library that can be easily configured with Spring Boot) would be a strong plus
Knowledge of event based messaging systems (Amazon SNS, Amazon MQ, or Kafka (in AWS) Data Cleaning tools and techniques in CSV and Excel
Strong Knowledge of Spring Boot Dependency Injection and Configuration
Experience with APIs for popular e-commerce platforms (Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, etc.)
SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) Tools in the context of AWS. (Tools classified under DevOps)
Experience with managing AWS EC2 VM instances and using AWS managed Services (like S3, MySQL, VPC/Networking, Lambda, etc)
Performance Analysis Tools (Code Profiling) on Java VM and particularly Spring BootExperience in the development of Workflow or Business Process Applications
Nice to Have:
Experience with Cassandra or MongoDB with Spring Boot
Horizontal Scaling with Spring Boot (considerations running multiple instances of Spring Boot instances)
Experience with placing Spring Boot applications in Docker/Kubernetes container ecosystems (especially in AWS)Search technologies such as Lucene/Solr
|ExP:3 to 5yrs|
|1. Candidate should have experience on Core PHP, Web services,Yii Framework, Codeigniter , Web servers, Linux working environment & MVC.|
|2. Excellent skills in MySQL, Optimization techniques, schema design, Stored procedures, Triggers|
|3. Good command over design patterns.|
|4. Good command over OOPS|
|5. Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills|
|6. Writing algorithms on application security.|
|7. Writing shell scripts & integration of third party web services|
|8. Knowledge on any one of server monitoring tools much appreciated.|
|9. Should have any one version control (Preferbly, Git,Bitbucket)|
|10. Should be proactive.|