Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a web designer!
- Visual design of graphic elements such as forms, logos, icons, banners
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours.
- Researching current design trends
- Working with different content management systems
- Marketing Email Design
- Longform Content Design
- Landing Page Design
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Create a mock up and functional website structure.
- Good creativity and detail oriented
- WordPress, and Magento theme integration is a plus
- Knowledge of In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe xd, invision etc. softwares
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication
- Team Management
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user
experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our BarRaiser platform. You will ensure
that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability,
usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative
solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging
trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
● Investigating user experience design requirements for our platform.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
● Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic
designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Designing UI elements and tools.
● Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure
the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies
and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
● Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
● A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience..
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision,
Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
To be successful as a Social Media Designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
What are we looking for?
The best designers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Strong hands-on skills which should range from designing using Photoshop to coding UI mockups.
- Hands-on knowledge on Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design (B.Des.).
- A lead of visual design who envisions and creates the next generation of user interfaces for customer service.
- A design pioneer, who will invent user interfaces that combine speech, touch, and other modalities to drive intuitive interactions on smartphones, tablets, and other connected consumer devices.
- The ability to combine strategy with design thinking to deliver an experience like our audience never had before.
- Bring passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with team and manager to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a graphic designer at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to conceptualise ideas and craft inspiring designs, as well as to play a part in envisioning the creative direction for these companies. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop thoughtful, creative illustrations that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on exploring new concepts and enjoy watching your ideas come to life – from conceptualisation to production.
This is a full-time role (9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays), with a monthly salary of 363 USD.
Competencies created: You will be able to
- Develop design concepts for business objectives and goals
- You'll learn how to deliver value to projects through objective-based design such as developing the style and vision for the clients that we work with.
- You’ll get to design for business success for creative and effective delivery of branding services
- Manage various stakeholders and project requirements
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our team to ensure collaterals are delivered on time
- You’ll manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines, ensuring high quality and accuracy of final deliverables through proofreading
About the Role:
- Create Visual Brand Identity
- Conceptualise a creative direction for Testing Ground’s projects
- Conceptualise and design branding/marketing materials for both print and web related marketing material
- Produce new artwork based on brand guidelines agreed with our team
- Create print and digital advertising materials
- Develop Key Visuals and Collaterals for Marketing Campaigns and Events
- Assist in the management of website, newsletters and all other company materials, where necessary
- Design all graphic, sales and marketing materials e.g. EDM / Posters / Banners
- Work with us in crafting visually compelling presentations
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Ensure design specifications are production-ready
- Engage with external printers or contractors/suppliers/vendors to ensure the highest quality of materials and that deadlines are met
- Proper documentation of all design files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative fields
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity in Adobe InDesign for desktop publishing
- Ability to convey company’s message in line with brand’s guidelines through original design
- Ability to create strong design concepts
- (good to have) Skilled in video editing
- (good to have) Skilled in photography and videography
- (good to have) Knowledge of photo editing in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” :https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/"> https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
In this role, you would be defining and implementing a great user experience for software, web applications, and platforms to meet customer needs and business objectives. The expectation would be to enhance the user experience by combining workflows and interfaces for our customers.
- Strong analytical and design principles needed for intuitive solutions
- Ability to communicate with the team and document the requirements and solutions elegantly.
- Gain a deep understanding of user needs, user psychology, and goals and communicate them to cross-functional product teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across diverse product teams.
- Design web app interfaces and product experiences for a wide range of e-commerce products.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and develop test suites
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (icons, logo, product images other graphics required for softwares etc)
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Test ideas and rapidly incorporate user and team feedback.
- Help establish new and/or improve existing workflows as necessary including the full customer journey spanning discovery, purchase, and on-going product services.
- 0.6 -2 years of proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role for the website, tablet, and mobile view.
- Strong portfolio of design projects with links to the projects. (Dribbble, Behance or any other platform)
- Experience with Design Software tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD, Invision, Interaction Design, User Experience (UX) Design, and Wireframing tools.
- Familiar with Material Design, Design Thinking, UI Design Patterns, User Research Methods.
- Working experience with agile sprints, participating in design reviews and retrospectives and managing task/ticket life cycle on project management software.
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Bachelors or higher degree in a User Experience related field such as (UI & UX design, HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, B.E or BCA) [Or equivalent professional experience].