Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Ideating and executing an overall brand strategy and tone of voice to drive engagement.
- Developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic.
- Defining the brand pillars and narrative for the brand, working closely with the leadership of the company.
- Coordinating with external agencies & internal teams to prepare creative briefs and media plans for campaigns while ensuring that brand guidelines are effectively followed.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and is also optimized for search and social promotions.
- Using a brand publisher mindset to create content our customer base is looking for and then to optimizing the path to conversion.
- Leading a team, setting goals and tuning them to give their best performance.
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Devising an effective content strategy and identify various marketing avenues to leverage said content to meet business objectives.
- Identifying customers' needs and gaps in our narrative/ content strategy and recommend new ideas.
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Managing Editorial requirements includng basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Developing and managing editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Leveraging all supporting social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc. for content distribution. The person must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Managing Social Media Execution: End to end social media execution, optimisation and reporting.
- Managing day-to-day operations including conceptualising the social media calendar, coordinating with the designers, tweets, status updates, comments, issue resolution of customers, planning promotions & contests, etc.
- Partnering with Influencers/ KOL's and other Production houses for brand collaborations.
- Running facebook ads such as campaigns, web conversion ads etc . Planning offline marketing campaigns & Influencer activities
What you need to have:
- Hands on experience, working on new age brands/ social channels preferably in digital-first app-based businesses.
- Passionate about people, culture, brands and storying telling
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to analyze data related to traffic, conversions
- Delivering high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Comfortable with all forms of content - videos, photoshoots, editing softwares etc.
- A keen internist in psychology would be a great plus.
- Adept at handling people and external agencies.
- Masters in Marketing, Branding or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Professional Degree in a relevant field will be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in a B2C product based company
You will be the
‘Voice of Consumer’ - bringing in consumer insights and shaping cross functional decisions by partnering closely with leaders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Experience in addition to working with the leadership team and founders. As we’re scaling
our go-to-market and marketing efforts pan-India, we’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focussed leader to build and grow a team dedicated to building and scaling the brand.
You will be heading the Brand Marketing function at for the company. Lead teams across Brand (Traditional + Digital), Media, Social, Marketing Research, Creative & Content and Partnerships/Collaborations.
Position based out of Bangalore
● Own the Brand vision - Develop strategy for establishing and scaling the brand pan-India - multicultural, multilingual context
● Translate strategy into actionable goals in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Category and other cross-functional teams
● Lead the transformation of the organisation into a consumer-driven company reflecting in culture, systems and processes
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
● Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities across cities
● Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritise the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics
● Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy
● Should have 8-10 years of experience leading Brand Strategy and Development for a mid-to-large brand in consumer space (category agnostic). Prior experience only in a agency will be considered too
● Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience
● A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What’s on offer:
● Lead the Brand building for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
● To be at the centre of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
- Own the measurement of the brand and associated KPIs
- Primary owner to identify consumer insights and reasons for brand preference for OneCard/OneScore and category linked insights
- Refine the external voice and expand public presence of the brand
- Drive brand consistency across written text, voice/verbal communication, visual communication and content
- Define tonality, style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Driving NPS, CSAT and other surveys and deriving insights from these surveys
- Conduct competitive consumer insight linked primary and secondary research
- Design and execute ‘ Brand positioning strategies ‘ for campuses . Including the execution of quick wins and strategic alignment of long term plans
- Plan and organize ‘campus engagement events’ for better brand positioning
- Primary and secondary research to forecast and mitigate any brand threats or perception mismatches
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating brand strategy, designing new programs to help campus students and entry level graduates start and pursue their learning journey from onboarding through deployment
- Project management skills to manage delivery of branding materials like digital content, blogs, mailers, websites, brochures, posters, standees, newsletters, WhatsApp communication posters, events, video storyboarding, press write-ups, with individual accountability
- Conceptualize, create and edit presentations for learning strategists, managers, leadership team, with a high level of accuracy and aesthetic value
- Efficient in designing collaterals with new age themes, attractive messaging, taglines, hashtags, WIIFM strategy that drives a call to action.
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
We are looking for a smart, motivated professional to join the business team as a Category Lead who will work alongside the Category Head lead to drive the strategic vision and Go-To-Market strategy for the identified set of products. In the role, you will own a set of identified workstreams and work along multiple stakeholders across levels in the organization to solve for large impact problems. This is a challenging role that requires good problem-solving skills and an ability to tackle growth and operational issues of varying complexity. An organized mind-set with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines is a must to succeed in the role. The candidate should expect a rapidly changing environment wherein one can use their existing skills and can learn/nurture new ones. You are expected to work independently and take leadership your work areas delivering a high-quality outcome. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business environment. The role is based out of Bangalore/Mumbai and will require travel.
Roles & responsibility
● Develop new service lines/categories for their business units backed by a thorough understanding of market needs and consumer insights, by working across with 3P partners and internal stakeholders in product, legal, finance, etc. to deliver these services
● Build a 3-5 year strategic service category roadmap for their service lines
● Build required partnerships and alliances for the set of service offerings
● Grow category to own category level revenue and P&L for set of service offerings
● Formulate marketing strategy and goals for set of service offerings - including creating a compelling value proposition, messaging & brand positioning, onboarding experience and work with marketing teams to roll out the same
● Develop and own GTM plan for the services/ service category including- customer acquisition, engagement, sales roll out, pricing & packaging etc.
● Sales capacity planning and sales funnel management along with Sales Ops for the set of service offerings
● MBA from a Tier 1 Institute
● 5-8 years of experience in category building functions in an e-commerce company or marketplace.
● Experience of working on B2B category builds/ Services is a plus
● Experience managing end to end category build and scale for service offerings
● Able to build and manage teams, effective in a highly matrixed and fast-moving environment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Following would be considered a plus for candidates:
● Entrepreneurial and business owner mindset
The person plays a dual role of Public Relation and Influencer Manager.
- Combine creativity, communication, and storytelling to create meaningful public relations campaigns that promote our products/ Founders.
- Pitch stories to top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and other online outlets.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and maintain media relationships.
- Create media materials such as press releases, talking points, run sheets, and messaging documents.
- Seek and manage business award submissions, interview opportunities, and speaking engagements for Co-Founders.
- Secure, track, and measure results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with influencers to create excitement and mass brand exposure across social media platforms
- Mine the social media platforms for top-tier influencers, celebrities, content creators, and talent that can increase brand reach.
- Manage and update internal influencer database to ensure platform and metrics stay updated.
- Collaborate with internal creative and social marketing teams to drive influencers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Continually engage with existing influencers and creators via email, DMs, and phone to build strong, long-lasting relationships. Manage day-to-day communications with talent/influencers.
- Manage all influencer requests, place and track product samples requests.
- Oversee gift boxes and other special packaging needs for high-touch influencers.
- Think creatively and add new ideas to pitch for new and exciting influencer programs.
- 5+ years experience in public relations, in-house, or agency.
- Course in Mass Communication.
- Strong experience writing news releases, media advisories, feature stories, blogs, and media pitches.
- Existing relationships with top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and influencers preferred.
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) and in tune with how the influencer marketing landscape differs across each respective platform.
- Deep expertise in identifying key tastemakers, celebrity endorsers, and influencers.
- A passion for building and cultivating relationships with influencers.
- Previous experience working with consumer products and fashion brands.
- Passionate about social media trends and pop culture in general.
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with managing multiple priorities at any given time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
• Responsible for the complete P/L, Sales, Operations, Inventory, pricing and gross
• Develop concept / brand attributes and positioning strategy in line with Global
• Responsible for developing the Sales targets with E Commerce portals and making
360-degree marketing plan to achieve the same
• Prepare the Periodic online marketing budget for the e-commerce key accounts and
with the management team and allocate budget to listings with the break up in
terms of season, campaign, media etc.
• Prepare design and plans for exclusive product ranges for e-commerce partners and
working closely with design, product and production team
• Recommend e-commerce (online) store promotions in consultation with the
marketing team and e-commerce portal.
• Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed,
designed within the time frame specified.
• Recommend events specific to brand, product category and season.
• Ensure the listing of all live stock on the e-commerce portal.
• Manage appropriate product promotions on all E Commerce platforms in
collaboration with the Marketing team.
Skills / Requirements:
• Broad understanding of E-commerce business operations required
• E-Commerce -Sales/Sales Operation
• E-commerce Marketing
• E-commerce Ads : Amazon, Flipkart etc.
• Affiliate Marketing Management
• Deep understanding about Amazon Seller Central, Flipkart Seller Accounts.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate