|Job Description:||Full stack developer having expertise in MEAN stack. Candidate must have worked on large scale project and 2 years of relevant experience in MEAN stack|
|Key Skills:||Must be an excellent coder in MEAN stack
Must have experience in Anugular 2 and above.
RESTFul APIs development is must
|Required Experience:||4-8 yrs|
About The Manipal Group
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular/React
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
We are conducting Walk In Interviews for MCA & MSc IT in .Net OR Java OR MEAN/MERN OR QA technology for a rewarding career with Gateway group of companies:
Interview would consist of an assessment Test, Technical round and HR round. (as per your performance at each stage).
Selected candidates would be put under a short training program and then would start working with us on live projects:
Good Communication Skills
Good Analytical Skills
Batch Year 2020/21/22
Established in 1997, The Gateway Corp (www.thegatewaycorp.com), is a privately held global enterprise, headquartered in India & The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries. Each Gateway Group Company operates independently under the guidance & supervision of its board of directors & shareholders. These companies consist of publicly listed companies, companies focused on disruptive innovation & research, joint ventures, industry focused technology consulting companies, technology platforms and software services companies. The inherent DNA of each Gateway Group Company is to deliver tangible & measurable business value to global customers.
Each brand at Gateway specializes in offering a niche capability to our clientele across 30+ countries around the world. Our businesses run on the same set of values and ethics, with a singular motto of adding an incremental value to our clients’ businesses. We have a shared mission and we collectively work towards it within our chosen specified areas.
- Headquartered in India & Netherlands.
- Branches in 16 Countries.
- 7 Development Centers across the globe
- 12 practices, Catering to 8 Industries.
- Global Team Strength of 1600.
- 100% Debt Free since inception.
- 80% Repeat Business from existing customers
- Best human practices, Audited and certified by Intertek, external agency.
- Onsite opportunities (Short term & Long term).
- Celebrating Womanhood & Motherhood separate policies for women employees.
passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 4+ years of experience in building web applications using React, Node.js, GraphQL integrations with NoSQL or relational database systems.
- Working experience in building and deployment applications on AWS platform a plus.
- Working experience on docker and microservice a plus.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with solid understanding of logging and exception handling.
- 2+yrs of experience in Frontend Development
- 2yrs of experience in NodeJS Development
- AngularJS (v1.+) proficiency and web development experience using AngularJS
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
Develop the frontend and Backend of the Application
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs
Note: Candidate will be working on developing applications using NodeJS
Our current stacks Scala Python Angular We do have our core backend developed in Scala with lot of machine learning components(Python and Scala) . And MVPs with spark architecture.
Prefer some one who is good at Front-end development and want to take career forward as Full-stack developer .