Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
● We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology
being an enabler, not a barrier.
● Already adopted by 30 lakh+ merchants.
● Our client has the potential to disrupt commerce in India and has recently raised a
$11M Series A round from Sequoia Capital
● Company perks include free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in
● Work in a cross functional domain, gather requirements from different
● Provide constructive feedback and help solve implementation issues
● Able to guide and motivate the rest of the team around best practices and
patterns. Participate in reviewing pull requests and training new hires.
● Ensure regular shipping of code, we work in 2 week sprints. Making sure that
every week we are releasing something new.
● Take regular interviews and help in team building.
● Proficiency with either one of full stack or mobile domains.
● Past experience of launching and scaling products.
● Prior experience of managing at least a 10 member team cross functional team.
What is the role?
Expected to manage the product plan, engineering, and delivery of Plum Integration activities. Plum is a rewarding and incentive infrastructure for businesses. It's a unified integrated suite of products to handle various rewarding use cases for consumers, sales, channel partners, and employees. 31% of the total tech team is aligned towards this product and comprises 32 members within Plum Tech, Quality, Design, and Product management. The annual FY 2019-20 revenue for Plum was $ 40MN and is showing high growth potential this year as well. The product has a good mix of both domestic and international clientele and is expanding. The role will be based out of our head office in Bangalore, Karnataka however we are open to discuss the option of remote working with 25 - 50% travel.
- Scope and lead technology with the right product and business metrics.
- Directly contribute to product development by writing code if required.
- Architect systems for scale and stability.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across disciplines like sales, customers, product, design, and customer success.
- Code reviews and feedback.
- Build simple solutions and designs over complex ones and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable.
- Define a process for maintaining a healthy engineering culture (Cadence for one-on-ones, meeting structures, HLDs, Best Practices In development, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Manage a senior tech team of more than 5 direct and 10 indirect developers.
- Should have experience in handling e-commerce applications at scale.
- Should have experience working with applications like HubSpot salesforce and other CRM.
- Should have experience in B2B integrations.
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience in software development, agile processes for international e-commerce businesses.
- Should be extremely hands-on, with an Automate as much as possible mind set full-stack developer.
- Should exhibit skills to build a good engineering team and culture.
- Should be able to handle the chaos with product planning, prioritizing, customer-first approach.
- Technical proficiency
- Frameworks like React, React Native, Node.js, GraphQL
- Databases technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka
- Dev ops to manage and architect infra - AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- System Architecture w.r.t Microservices, Cloud Development, DB Administration, Data Modeling
- Understanding of security principles and possible attacks and mitigate them.
Whom will you work with?
You will lead the Plum Integration Engineering team and work in close conjunction with the Tech leads of Plum with some cross-functional stake with other products. Your will report to the CTO directly.
What can you look for?
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume,Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a ‘Series-D’ funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
If the phrase ‘With Great Power comes Great Responsibility’ stands true anywhere, it’s here!
As one of the Engineering leaders at Classplus, you’ll contribute to the high-level architecture of several systems. You’ll be responsible for establishing the technology vision and best engineering practices in your team. Basically, determine the overall success of the product.
Are you a passionate, entrepreneurial, hands-on Engineering Leader? Then you’ll be a great fit to join the Classplus Engineering team (based out of Noida).
We’ll need you to
● Build platforms and distributed systems to solve multiple business use
● Provide growth in terms of monthly transactions, new customer- acquisitions, customer retention, etc.
● Understand the customer behavior and build smart- products using cutting-edge technologies to solve these problems at scale.
● Work closely with the Product Management, Business, Development, Design, and Delight team 🤝🏻
● Enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace for educators and content creators
● Lead a team of application and Frontend / Backend engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability 📈
● Manage business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop teams across various pods
● Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow
● Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solution 💻
● Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time
You should apply, if you
● Are a Veteran✊🏻: Have 12-15 years of experience in developing products with 2+ years in leading a team of 10+ people. Additionally, possess technical handson, prior experience with a scalable architecture managing team of 5-10. Should also have prior experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers.
● Have a Leader in you: Can mentor managers and architects in the team and have good team management skills with the ability to multitask, strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Know your tech👩🏻💻: Have experience with web technologies,
NodeJS/Java/Golang, MySQL, NoSql, Cache (Redis, ElasticCache), Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud infra etc.
● Are a problem solver: Demonstrate how to solve a deeply complex and hard technical challenge
● Can communicate like a pro🗣️: Can effectively communicate a vision upward (CTO), inward (peers and engineering team), and outward (product & business teams).
Having experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus with an ability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practices.
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
As the Director of Technology, you will be responsible for monitoring the operations in the technical side of the organization and managing the efficiency of network systems to ensure the stability and efficiency of business functions.
- Build teams that can work with various functions of the company and engineering
- Execute product Vision with scalable tech solutions with a good balance of shipping speed and quality
- Take complete ownership of all technical aspects of the product (Backend, Frontend, Infra and Scale)
- Should have worked in a high growth tech environment
- Strong development experience in Node, JS, AWS & Test Driven Microservices
- Superb analytical skills and experience in working with complex data sets
- Spearheaded the development of high-volume web applications across multiple platforms (Android and IOS)
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Engineering Manager MERN Stack
Edulastic is a fast-growing, US-based Edtech startup that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
At Edulastic our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.
We currently have an opening for a talented Engineering Manager who still thinks in code but also realizes that a manager's time is better spent mentoring and leading a team of talented engineers, someone who is not shy to dive into solving challenging problems but also understands that rolling up the sleeves and learning new skills is essential to get the job done. In this role, you would be working with the MERN stack to build our solutions that would effortlessly scale to support millions of students. You’d also be a creative thinker who constantly strives to streamline the processes to improve the quality and reduce the time to market.
8+ years of Hands-on technical expertise and people management experience.
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
What we are looking for
Engineering at Flipkart is an interesting opportunity to solve complex problems. The scope of work will include advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and large-scale applications that enrich user experience and predictive analytics in the area of Supply Chain Management. The ideal candidate will have over 9 years of relevant industry experience and a strong technology acumen coupled with excellent people management skills.
BE/B.Tech (or an equivalent degree) in Computer Science.
What you will be doing
• Provide technical leadership to major projects, build and guide an engineering team of 10-15 top notch engineers • Chalk-out and implement the vision, technology roadmap and business goals • Ensure that the team optimizes codes, while contributing to business goals and product strategies • Create clear career paths for team members and ensure their growth by mentoring them • Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback • Operate with scale and speed, amidst ﬂux in the fast-paced environment • Work closely with Engineering Leaders, Managers; Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace • Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption • Architect and design technically robust, ﬂexible and scalable solutions • Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment • Drive exceptional performance and collaborate with other teams on unclear interfaces amidst the rapidly evolving organizational activities.
What you should have
• Excellent leadership skills to manage and mentor teams • A deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up • Expertise in highly transactional, large relational and complex systems • Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces • Superior management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience in delivering high quality projects on time • Strong technical competence with a track record of individual technical accomplishments
- 6+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on management experience.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- Experience building and leading platforms is a must. Experience with SOA/Microservices with Node.js and Golang is a plus
- Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and leaders with a track record of building productive engineering teams.
- Been actively involved in setting product strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solve user’s problems
2. Must have led a team of 5 to 15 engineers. Excellent business understanding and prioritisation skills. Fully
hands on with coding and up to date with technology trends.
3. Should have implemented cost effective microservices from scratch using best principles and solved for high
scale. Strong with concepts around auto scaling, high availability, monitoring and debugging in production.
4. Super strong with design & system architecture and be hands on experience with both RDBMS and NoSQL
databases. Must have worked on Redis, Memcached or Aerospike and queuing solutions like Kafka.
5. Must be excellent with hiring and should have built a team from scratch or small size. Recognised potential
talents and mentored the engineering team into a high energy and motivated team.
We are looking for a Tech Lead for Android development responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major, good English reading and writing ability.
2. Skilled use of Redis, MongoDB, React Native, Android Development and other caching technology.
3. Familiar with basic Linux operation, have experience in super-million-level PV application development and have experience in high concurrency and big data processing.
4. Five years of WEB development work experience, familiar with PHP website program development language with successful large-scale website project development experience or e-commerce development experience is preferred.
5. Familiar with Opencart system module development, development, template improvement and system reconstruction according to the requirements of the prototype, and complete the experience of website construction;
7. Familiar with the MySql database, can write efficient SQL statements, have large database optimization experience;
8. Have a good learning and research ability, good business ethics and personal professional ethics, teamwork spirit, good at communication.