Sizzle.gg is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar front-end engineer that can work closely with UI/UX designers and continuously improve our site.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers and the management team to make iterative enhancements to the website, using React, HTML & CSS
- Keep iterating and improving our client video player in React and Meteor.js
- Run numerous A/B tests on the website design, layout, color scheme, button placement, images/videos, and other objects to optimize time on site and conversion
- Create other online assets in similar style, such as HTML emails, ad landing pages, and more
- Work closely with marketing and management team to ensure successful adoption of the app, and make iterative changes to make them more user-friendly
- Work with the rest of the engineering team (back-end engineers, AI engineers) to optimize the user experience across both the site and the apps
You should have the following qualities:
- Must be an expert in React.js, HTML5, HTML, CSS, and related web technologies. Ideally also have expertise in Meteor.js.
- Must have expertise in Bootstrap and have built responsive websites with high polish
- Familiarity with AWS environments
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Have a point of view on designs, usability, and delivering what the user wants
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
React.js, HTML, CSS, MeteorJS
Work Experience: 3 years to 10 years
We are hiring for
3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore Office
What you will do
● Developing low / no code platforms
● Working with modern web stacks (transpilers, linters, build and CI tools, etc.).
● Take care of project architecture
What we are looking for
● Proficient in (S)CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
● Experience in Nx Workspaces or any mono repo architecture
● Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions
● Excellent project management skills.
Bonus Points For
● Experience on building low code or no-code web platforms
● Hand on experience on web component development
● Contributions on Open Source projects
- 5 years professional experience writing full-stack REST-based applications.
- 2-4 years of experience working with reactJS.
- Thorough understanding of the core principles of ReactJS.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA & Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Adopted opinionated Restful web services design patterns.
- Knowledge of Application containerization technologies, including Dockers, Kubernetes , and cloud-vendor implementations (AWS, Azure, other).
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile/desktop web app & handle its integration with the back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1+ years Experience with React. Good to have a working knowledge of React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
As a member of the Quicken product development organization, you will develop and enforce best practices in front-end development while working with requirements from key stakeholders across the organization.
You will participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features, working with small teams that consist of engineers, product managers, and UX designers.
You will ensure the delivery of quality front-end solutions.
You will demonstrate strong technical talent throughout the organization and
engineer products that meet future scalability, performance, security, and quality goals while maintaining a cohesive user experience across different components and products.
You will display a passion for high quality, continuous learning, and experimenting and applying cutting-edge technology, software paradigms, and engineering process improvements, while fostering this culture across the team.
Overall 7+ years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing web products.
Relevant Experience of 3+ years with React framework preferred
Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Experience working closely with multiple stakeholders, architects, Project Managers,
UX designers and researchers, marketing, and engineering teams
Expert knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-
Experience and understanding of web testing and optimization
Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Strong experience working with an Agile development team with rapid iterations
Understanding of software design patterns
Deep understanding of good software architecture concepts
Team player with can-do attitude to independently own and drive projects.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical disciplines, or equivalent
What we offer:
Competitive salary and performance bonus
Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No
confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
Ability to work with incredible talent
Highly recognizable brand in US
Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Address and prioritize production level bugs and application performance improvements.
An adaptable attitude and understanding of the agile methodology.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and release new features.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building the application Pathya.app, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Use exciting app build in swift and Kotlin and convert it to react-native
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools & library like XCode, Gradle, saga, redux, re-animated, firebase
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
Perks and Benefits
- We offer you work from home
- flexible with timing
- 5days working
- We trust our employee inspires them to do innovative things and explore and execute new techniques
About Yellow Riddle:
Yellow Riddle is a young, fast-growing, bootstrapped and fun startup with a partly remote team. The founders have both been an active part of the Shopify ecosystem for over two years now consulting over 100+ DTC brands across the globe. We solve complex solutions for our merchants and build best-in-class Shopify websites. Most of our clients are based in the UK, Germany, USA & India.
Check out our website, especially our case studies:
About the Role:
Yellow Riddle is looking for an experienced Front-end Shopify Developer to join our growing team with our increasing volume of Shopify work. Work would be spread across theme customisations, development and more complex migration projects from other CMS platforms to Shopify. One could also expect to be involved in maintenance and iterative site improvements. The key objective of the role is to be able to work on complex project requirements and be able to work across multiple projects.
You'll be a great fit!... if:
- You have strong knowledge in templating languages, and additionally Shopify Templates(Liquid), debugging and front-end skills.
- You know how to set up custom layout/content editors for our clients in Shopify.
- You have hands-on experience with Shopify, including at least two or more large-scale projects.
- You write clean theme code and can add and debug JS.
- You excel working in a remote environment, meaning you’re autonomous, self-driven, responsive, transparent, and self-organised.
Critical Requirements (Must-Haves):
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills & problem solving mindset
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Ability to develop responsive designs from PSDs, Invision or Adobe XD
- Shopify knowledge & ability to work on theme-kit
Preferred Requirements (Nice to Haves):
- Experience of working on Shopify Plus projects
Candidate Attribute (Culture Fit):
- Willingness to learn.
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer - IONIC with strong experience in multiplayer Web + Mobile Games.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: