Lead Test Automation Engineer Job Description
- Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation testing experience including test planning, execution, and reporting product status to deliver a high-quality software product
- Develop/Prepare and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures, test strategies and analyzing system design
- Designed/Created and Implemented various types of test automation frameworks preferably in Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation tools - Selenium preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ability to work design process into agile methodology
- Experience is using Agile Management tools – JIRA & Defect Management Systems
- Technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
- Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software and support of continuous integration processes
- Lead & Coordinate testing activities
- Mentors Test Engineers and team to increase the skill of others
- Coordinate testing activities & communication with clients (this skill is a must have)
- Extensive Experience with Selenium & Java
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to systems-based issues
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and concepts
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of advanced software design and development techniques
- Ability to forecast potential client issues or concerns
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products.
Experience : 5 to 8 Yrs ( They should have experience working as lead )
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days Maximum
Location : Bangalore (They have to come to office )
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who has the following expertise -
- Must have hands-on automation experience in Java/Python + Selenium for testing web applications
- Strong Functional Testing fundamentals
- Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool sets (JIRA, GIT etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Karate/Cucumber framework. Exposure to Gherkin test script.
- Strong experience and hands-on in Automation using Java/Python & Selenium
- Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards
- Must have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services) of application using different automation approach.
- Good to have exposure in SQL for database driven testing
- Strong experience in Test Strategy, test plan, Test design, test execution traceability matrix, test report and ensure usage of tools for optimization
- Team player - highly proactive team player eager to support your colleagues when needed
- You are prepared to take on responsibility for tasks and work independently
- You present excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge or basic experience of Agile development processes (SCRUM) is a great plus
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
- Good academics
- Good communication skills
- Candidates from Pune or ready to commute to Pune for official work purposes will be preferred. Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology-based product development engineering company, working with technology customers to build their products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, the quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Selenium, appium, Katalon, zika etc.) and SQL
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test(AUT)
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver API Commands.
- Enhancing Test cases using Java Programming.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing Errors.
- Executing/Running Test Cases
- Defect Reporting & Tracking
- Test Reporting
- Basic Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation
- Automation Framework Design & Implementation
- Testing of web and mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- knowledge of Java Programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
We are looking for an exceptionally
- Hands-on knowledge on JMeter a
nd JMeter integration with git -hub and CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge on Linux and Unix pl
atforms and familiar with Unix log and heap dump analysis
- adequate knowledge of DevOps t
ools/operations and agile proc esses
- Must be familiar with RDBMS DB
concepts and SQL queries
- Performs integrations, stress,
load, regression, and perform ance testing to validate produ ction readiness
- Design, develop, and execute J
Meter scripts with beans hell programming which valida te to a high degree of confide nce
- Perform automated load/performance testing across multiple messaging protocols (including HTTP), focusing on overall application performanc
e - validating that applicatio n response and outputs accurat ely reflect business requirements.
- Report defects found in testin
g diligently, promptly, and ac curately, using standard defect tracking tools
- Tracks task progress, status,
and key performance metrics
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams/external vendors (Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service), different personnel (Developers, Scrum M
asters, Project Managers, ) when requi red
- Expected to maintain technical expertise via self-education in areas governing computer sciences, performance/load testing dictum, and Quality Assurance
Qualifications: At least a bac
· Create test plan and test cases
· Verify application for functionality
· Develop Test Automation for products
· Master the functionality of the product
· Work with Product managers to understand the product requirement & acceptance criteria
· Develop deep understanding of the architecture & implementation for the product
· Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based decision-making in the organization.
· Execute other Duties as assigned
Must-Have Skills and Abilities:
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.
· Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred) and No SQL databases (MongoDB).
· Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Cypress, Postman, REST Assured, Ready API etc.
· Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM ,
· Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
· Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
· Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
· Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
- You will help the team in building a reliable, high-quality automation & manual platform from scratch and test the all of Truemeds products for quality & stability
- You will help the team to set up test environments for automation & manual activities.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation & manual testing for existing and new products
- Manage efficiently a team of QA Engineers
- Coach and grow our automated and manual QA team members through mentorship, and participate in the hiring strategy and process
- You will be responsible for reliability for major products/releases and ensure all the product gets QA sign-off before release
- Check/review test cases, test plans, and test strategy and consolidate and share test results with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through efficient test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
- You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- 8+ years of software testing experience, 2+ years of management or mentoring experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with API Automation testing
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in performance testing and load testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing cross-browser testing using any automation testing framework
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native and hybrid applications.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Proficient using tools like - Postman, Rest Client, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Appium etc
- Good understanding of eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- WeWork Chromium, Powai, Mumbai
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred.
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
· Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
· Hands on experience in Cypress
· Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js / React.js
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing / new tools and technologies
· Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
· Experience with Version control systems like Git
· Experience with Bug tracking software like Jira
· Excellent written/verbal communication
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
· Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
· The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
· Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
· Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
· Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
· Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
· Be an integral part of the development process, evangelising TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle.
Bluespacelabs - Senior QA
Any location | 1-3 Years
- 1 to 3 years of experience in testing and automation
- Creating Testing methodologies, test strategy, test plans to evaluate the functional requirement and deliver the application with quality.
- Must have proven experience in testing and automation of web applications and mobile apps.
- Strong hands on experience in the automation framework selenium and appium.
- Experience in leading a team to perform automation testing using Selenium Java
- Product testing to validate the end-to-end functionality of the user stories.
- Functionality Testing should factor techniques to design test cases to ensure optimum test efficiency.
- API testing and automation and CI/CD
- Performed automation testing of API using automation frameworks like Restaaured, Postman.
- Creating and assisting the team to write Test Cases and Scripts
- Good understanding of the software architecture : Frontend MFE, MVC, Rest APIs
- Good leadership and communication skills
Testing Areas Coverage Expected
- Micro-Frontend UI Components
- BFF Entities
- Biz Components
- Amazon MSK (Kafka) Configuration
- Persistent Data (read/write) Components
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- End to End (User) Scenarios
- Browser Compatibility
Software and tools requirement
- Junit - Java
- JEST - Javasript/React
- JIRA - Bug Tracking
- Selenium with TestNG- UI Automation
- Appium with testing mobile apps
- RestAssured - REST API testing
- Traffic Parrot - Service virtualization
- Wiremock - API mocking
- Pact - Contract Testing
- Testcontainers - Containerized PostgreSQL/ MySQL
- Version Control - GitLab
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Functional and UI testing (mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Experience in developing, documenting and coordinating the deployment of manual and automated tests for complex systems.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in using Python, Selenium and SQL
- Strong project management skills, preferably with software testing or operations.
- Strong focus on customer experience, curiosity about how things fit together and a passion for driving improvements to raise the overall quality level of our software and operations environments.
- Creativity and initiative to improve the customer experience and advertising operations processes.
- Excel in communicating with technical and business leaders in advertising sales, campaign management, design, operations, developers, and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where every change affects the experience of millions of customers.
- Experience working with global teams.