What you will do:
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Generating new brand leads, identifying and contacting Founders and building a solid top of the funnel for the company
- Explaining about the company's products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the brand's experience with the company
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience in business development in B2B or enterprise sales, preferably in NBFCs/fintech/SME
- Experience in building channel partnerships and optimizing sales funnels
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding startup culture and hustle
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing & driving the online business on E-commerce marketplaces.
- Responsible for uploading new collections on a weekly basis and ensuring catalogue hygiene of the uploaded catalogue.
- Handling the marketing budgets & the paid advertising campaigns/sponsored ads on the marketplaces.
- Responsible for handling product listings, promotions, deals, discounts & day-to-day operational issues related to the marketplace.
- Sole POC for communication with the category team.
- Strategizing & implementing the plan of action for the month on month growth in the sales from the existing online marketplace.
- Ensuring that all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Repricing the products
- FBA Set up a pricing minimum to maximum for FBA listings
- Creating product listings and set minimum and maximum pricing
- Generating out of stock report, bestselling products report, runout stock report brand by brand on daily basis.
- Sort out pricing error issues and re-activate the listings. Inactivate listing to make active listing if required.
- Deleting discarded SKUs from all channels if required
- Optimizing listings with accurate product information, images, pricing and placement to increase sales and maximize revenue
- Optimize existing listings of current products to ensure we are exploring sales opportunities
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- To analyze product pricing vs our competitors on an ongoing basis and make pricing adjustments
- Support customer care emails and calls and also support social media campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team
1. Good communications skills
2. creative thinking
3. basic Canva designing
4. social media fluency
5. Basic content writing
7. commitment to the role
The idea is simple, if you can commit to an internship that uses your skills and teaches you more, while you have fun... apply, and let us take from there!
RIA is an InsurTech company using technology & data to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. Spark is RIA’s wellness program which aims to achieve these objectives by building a health driven ecosystem using technology and the right set of partners.
Partnerships at Spark are divided into 2 parts:
Strategic Partnerships → These help us provide health and wellness services to our users
Affiliate/Reward Partnerships → These allow us to incentivise our users for taking care of their health
We are looking for someone who can take and end ownership of building partnerships for the entire Spark ecosystem, across both categories of partners.
*Develop ecosystem partnership program for Spark
*Identify the nature of the partnerships to be driven for each of the Spark programs; this will be on the back of understanding Spark program
*Develop the partnership models for these programs by understanding:
*What is the nature of the engagement
*What is the expected customer journey
*What is the expectation on data management
*What should be the commercial arrangement
*Shortlist and evaluate key partners to work with.
*Launch partnership with the ecosystem partners
*Drive the negotiation with the partner across
*Commercial arrangement between Spark and the partner
*Terms of redemption of rewards (for reward partners) through a partnership that benefits our end users
*Rights (general or exclusivity in case of special program design)
*Use of data by Spark and the Partner
*Work with the Spark Product manager for integrating the partner in the Spark program
*Manage the partner go-live activities
*Have the documentation ready for the integration of services from a partner.
*Be the point of contact between the partner and Spark teams on continuous issue handling
Growing the partnership
*Set up a review mechanism to manage the partnership performance
*Ongoing performance monitoring for each partner based on predefined KPIs
*Track the business metrics and do cost analysis for all the partnerships individually.
*Drive utilisation of the partnership offer; while working with the internal Spark, Company marketing/CX teams, and Partner teams
*Engage with the customers (if needed) to understand the performance of the partnership, while keeping in mind the overall Spark objectives
*What is working/ what is not
*What will help drive utilisation
*What do the customers value vs not
*Resolve any customer concerns regarding specific partner benefits
*Work with the internal Customer Service Support teams
*Act as interface between the internal customer support teams and partner support teams
*Manage key customer metrics
*Maintain overall relationship with partners across different levels of the Partner organisation
*Continuous improvement of the Spark program
*Support the Spark design team in building the program by providing inputs from a partner perspective
*Suggest new features/ enhancement that can be done on the Program
*Evaluate new partnership opportunities as per program requirements
*Develop a process to re-evaluate the partnership model specifics or the full partner inclusion
5 years track record of successfully managing key/strategic relationships
Ability to engage with business owners and decision-makers, experience with 'C' level engagement
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
A team player who can gain the support, confidence and commitment of internal and external stakeholders
Having a strong product/solution orientation and ability to work with internal product and engineering teams.
Bias towards action
Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
Position overview: Will appoint, manage & expands with channel partners in the assigned areas like HR firm, CA firm, Software providers, management consultants, access control vendors etc. based on geographies. He/she will be responsible for achieving targets, profitability and partner recruitment objective.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the targeted company.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company products among assigned.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
What you will do:
- Managing all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Managing all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion, managing internal data sources, margins and reporting
- Total oversight of operations including order management, Inventory, ownership of payment and fraud web services, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) receipt, and transactional flow of all orders
- Developing and implementing technology road maps with the vendor to strategically drive sales and conversions, enhanced customer experience and continually elevate the site as a digital flagship destination
- Driving continued innovation and best practice implementation
- Supervising all activities and product development
- Ensuring the prices of the products and the offers on the website are updated and there is quality control
- Creating potential customer base, sales and satisfaction across the Indian and South-east Asian markets and territories and enhance the customer experience, execute customer order fulfilment, and maintain the organization of the website.
- Analyzing data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights
- Ensuring to make a proper scheduling of deliveries and coordinate well with the delivery team to avoid getting delays
- Preparing reports to check the stocks of the products. Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Managing the relationships with partners and ensure continuous end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business.
What you need to have:
- Tier 1 colleges only. IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain etc.
- Minimum 6 to 15 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Retail industry (FMCG, Retail, E commerce)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, data and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use the information for reporting
- Drive and manage own tasks effectively; work independently and be an effective contributor to the team
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organised with superior time management skills Ability to multi-task and prioritise under tight schedules while maintaining production of high-quality work
- Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stake holders Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Business Development, Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 2+ Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Identify and hunt publishers and understand their challenges in monetization and marketing.
2. Identify and onboard publishers, cultivating a relationship of trust with them.
3. Coordinate Google DFP, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and Ad Manager integration and setting up of ad placements for Publishers
4. Expand the relationships with existing Publishers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
5. Work with ad networks and internal teams to run successful ad monetization strategies.
6. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and Advertisers.
7. Resolve any issues and problems faced, troubleshoot, and deal with complaints to maintain relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for these stakeholders using key account metrics.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. 2+ years experience in operations/marketing/business development roles preferably Mobile App Monetisation expertise - including device SDK implementations across demand & supply partnerships on mobile.
2. Know the process of ad implementation through SDKs.
3. Should have a good understanding of Google DFP, AdMob, FAN, and Ad Manager.
4. Understand revenue trends of networks and suggest changes on apps, to increase revenue.
5. Reach out to potential ad network partners for monetization.
6. Hands-on experience in configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online.
7. Should have a keen interest in market research for ad monetization.
8. Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Google AdMob
2. Google Ad Manager
3. DoubleClick For Publisher (DFP)
4. Facebook Audience Network (FAN)
5. App Monetisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
2. To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
3. A workspace, that is wide open as per open door policy at the company, located in the happening center of Bangalore.
4. A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
5. We believe that we grow as we grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.
10+ years of sales/business development experience in Cyber Security Domain
· Experience building and executing a partner led go to market model
· Strong background in executive-level communication
· Strong skills in a cross-functional teaming environment
· Having an insightful view of the overall business landscape, including financial and partner business drivers
· Understands how to evaluate, interpret, and incorporate financial data in daily decisions to understand the organization's financial goals and focus the efforts in solving complex partner needs
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners .
· Working across Boundaries - Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business engagements
· Strategic Vision - Develops short and long-term strategy