Hiring for the position of Android Developer /Sr. Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in android
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
∙ Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 2 + years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode - Face to Face
We are an early-stage, global, VC-funded startup based in the US and India with the BHAG of helping 100M customers transition to a sustainable life. The founders are MIT and IITB alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Ola, Accel and multiple social enterprises.
We are an experienced team of scientists, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs obsessed with the idea of a NetZero Society. We have come together to work on what we believe is the most pressing issue faced by humanity today - The Climate Crisis.
We are building a state-of-the-art urban sustainability platform that helps these environmentally conscious consumers to calculate, understand and track their environmental footprints using sophisticated science-based techniques. We guide our users through personalized missions to reduce their environmental impact, provide them with targeted opportunities to financially support best-in-class sustainability projects in their community (tree plantation, carbon capture, etc.) and offer curated access to certified sustainable brands.
We want to empower every company in the world with the tools to become more sustainable. We are looking to build a strong and passionate team to join us in this journey.
- An exciting, enriching and challenging work environment
- Ability to work directly with founding team members to shape the company
- The friendly and conducive working atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in the zero-to-one journey of building a startup
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee-friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- 2 - 5 years of experience with front-end software development technology ( Flutter framework and Dart packages)
- Experience in the development of mobile applications UI designed using Figma
- Experience in integrating with web services APIs / Rest APIs in the backend framework
- Experience in code review, code coverage and unit testing of classes developed using dart packages(in flutter)
Job Description :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Worked on Dart.js
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Responsibilities And Duties :
- Must have built at least one Android, iOS, apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
Benefits of working with Ebizz Family:
- 5 working days
- Paid Overtime
- Growth in a short time
- PF ESIC benefits
- Co-operative Teammates
- Friendly Environment
● Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
● A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful,
innovative and inventive.
● Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite
attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
● Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
● Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
● BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
● You have a minimum 3+ years of Android development and a strong understanding of
building complex layouts using Android SDK.
● Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and
patterns including object-oriented programming, MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.
● Proficient in working with multi-threaded apps, XML, JSON, web services, Android
development tools, and SDK.
● Experience in Kotlin, Dagger2 and RXJava and third-party libraries and APIs.
● Skilled in writing Unit Tests and/or Test Driven Development (TDD) preferred.
Proven experience building Mobile Apps using React Native.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Management of the application and its integration with back-end services.
Astute sense of User Interface and User Experience design
Managing large sets of data transfer between server and App.
Offline usage with sync capabilities.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites like Jest
Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Experience with FCM or similar.
Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and
routing in addition to React.
Experience using Git as a control System
Lead Engineer -
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.
- Solid experience in JAVA and Kotlin.
- Should have experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing.
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase.
- Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
- Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her.
- Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- 5+ years of experience in a product-driven organisation.
Job Description for Android Interview:
- Experience in Android-specific application development.
- Creating a proof of concepts with newer technologies.
- Coding and maintaining complex components/Applications.
- Improving product quality through use case reviews, writing effective unit test cases in collaboration with the testing team and business system analyst team.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Performing API design and implementation of complex mobile applications as and when needed.
- Deciding the best frameworks for use cases at hand.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization with the team.
- Following and implementing best practices while developing the apps.
- Min. 5+ years of Native Android application development, with extensive use of Google Apis, Collections, and Mobile Storage Handling.
- Good understanding of OO concepts.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in OpenGL is an added advantage.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions, and deadlocks.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat.
- Strong CS fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
Achieveee is a product design and development company, creating scalable products for our clients.
We are based out of Mumbai and have been working in this space since 2011.
Our team consists of experienced designers, front-end developers, server side developers and digital marketers. We work closely with clients to understand the requirements and plan a project around it. The nature of our team allows us to ship the whole product in-house, from idea to launch.
We are currently looking to expand our team to serve our clients better.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled React Native Developer to join our team immediately.
As our React Native Developer you will:
- Work on long-term React Native mobile applications for a health startup.
- Architecting and building applications as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
You must have
- At least 2-year experience implementing and deploying React Native apps.
- Developed and published at least one React Native app on Google and Apple Store.
- Familiar with Google and Apple Store guidelines and compliance.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs for all mobile platforms.
- Integrated a variety of web API's and understand HTTP
- Know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- Good understanding of async programming concepts.
It would be great if you have
- Experience with REST-API's
- Experience with modern JS frameworks specially React
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications
- Familiarity with tools like Git, NPM
Sr. Mobile Developer
Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business verticals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels. Below are some key facts about Nucleus:
· 3 decades of expertise in banking and financial services, with existence of 26 years in Singapore
Entrusted by Global and Regional banks as a preferred partner for partnering on bank’s Traditional to Transformative journey
· Driving large Digitalization programs for various customers by implementing Next generation DX applications, RPA, Cloud, Analytics, AI/ML and DevOps
· 100% referenceable Services’ customers with perfect C-SAT score of top 3 customers in last 3 years
· 150,000 business users process 26 million transactions every day using our systems
· Recognized as one of the five most significant mobile banking solution providers by Forrester
· Recognized as Best Place to work by “Great Place to Work “ a global research firm
Package: upto 10 L
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms