HireSure.ai is a blockchain registry for job offers & employment history. Companies get transparent, immutable, and cryptographically verifiable job offers and employment history record stored in a secured cloud blockchain. HireSure companies experience significantly higher join ratio, better retention, a better brand perception, and better control on the hiring process. We are looking for passionate developers, willing to work in cutting edge technologies, and having experience in Django/Python.
- Work with the Product/ Business teams to get a full understanding of the requirements and propose creative and efficient solutions
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Your day-to-day will involve writing, testing, and debugging the code that powers our publisher-facing products. You will have an opportunity to innovate and bring your own ideas to bear on customer problems and will have a meaningful input on the solutions that we bring to market.
You will be working in a broadly agile process, but will have the opportunity to shape the processes and structure as the company grows. Additionally you will have a large degree of freedom in selecting the appropriate tools and approaches you use to solve customer problems, but with the support of experienced developers when needed.
You should be focused, eager to learn and explore new things, and work well in a team. You should be comfortable with abstract reasoning and communicating complex ideas clearly.
You should have an interest in code quality and know how to use best practices to produce high quality software.
Ideally you will have had some exposure to adtech or marketing in general. Any direct experience with header bidding technologies or Google DFP/GAM would be a big plus.
Strong problem solving skills.
Broad experience with web development technologies
Experience using git source control and front end build tools like webpack.
- HTML3 / CSS3
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Working Experience with responsive web design.
- Working experience with git, docker, npm / yarn.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing frameworks such as Chai, Mocha/Jasmine or Jest/Enzyme.
- Experience with big data processing
- ML modelling
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking out for a technically driven "Fullstack Developer" for one of our premium client
At Bungee Tech, we help retailers and brands meet customers everywhere and, on every occasion, they are in. We believe that accurate, high-quality data matched with compelling market insights empowers retailers and brands to keep their customers in the center of all innovation and value they are delivering.
We provide a clear and complete omnichannel picture of their competitive landscape to retailers and brands. We collect billions of data points every day and multiple times in a day from publicly sources. Using high-quality extraction, we uncover detailed information on products or services, which we automatically match, and then proactively track for price, promotion, and availability. Plus, anything we do not match helps to identify a new assortment opportunity.
Empowered with this unrivalled intelligence, we unlock compelling analytics and insights that once blended with verified partner data from trusted sources such as Nielsen, paints a complete, consolidated picture of the competitive landscape.
We’re looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our
Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the
various layers of the infrastructure for our SAAS platforms.
• Design, implement, maintain & support data persistence stores that back the backend services using both NoSql & Sql based databases
• Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements.
• Maintain quality, performance and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Understand and implement security and data protection.
• Focus on Engineering and Operation excellence
• Mentor fellow engineers to get projects executed
• 5+ years of experience in building horizontally scalable backend services & responsive UI on the cloud
• 5+ years of experience building backend services using Node.js and persistence stores like DynamoDB(NoSQL), AuroraDB(RDBMS/SQL), Elastic Search & S3.
• Strong in problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, coding, DS, algorithm
• Strong in Architecting SaaS systems on the cloud with focus on OE, Reliability, Availability, Security, Performance and Cost optimization
• Strong in writing modular, maintainable code using the right design patterns
• Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
At Bungee, you can work from anywhere in India. We offer flexibility in schedules, reimbursments for home office expenses, a top notch health plan that covers you and your family, retirement benefit and generous paid time off.
Annual Salary: Cash Compensation + Employee Stock Options.
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for the quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Hire all technical roles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working with MERN Stack (or any other stack)
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles
- Expertise on AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Experience in DevOps Processes
- As a Tech Lead you will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with latest in technology
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Experience in a young startup and build products from scratch
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
- Build backend REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance-driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services-oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work from Home, office in Noida
Experience: 2yrs plus
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
Own a team of 15-20 Developers and QAs at various levels
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full
potential at all time
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Jobs Skills required:
Strong tech background of working in product company
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve it with innovative tech
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in super changing environment
We at Perilwise are building the digital infrastructure for the insurance industry. We're looking for a tech lead, someone who can lead the dev team, and take over the day to day activities of the tech lead from the founders.
We are building a revolutionary insurtech platform offering to the entire market(intermediaries, clients, and later insurers)
We're an exciting early stage startup growing fast, and are looking to build cutting edge products across the insurance value chain.
The Role & Responsibilities
• Lead dev team to handle all issues arising w.r.t front end and backend
• Organize the entire tech stack and operations to ensure smooth functioning of the company
• Manage product pipeline and timeline effectively
• Work closely with founders on tech vision and strategy, and to implement improvements and new features on the platform.
• Work as a full stack developer where needed, helping dev team solve dev spikes
• Work across the stack in helping the company develop scalable solutions
• Co-ordinate with third party IT teams for API integration and testing
• Monitor and improve robustness and performance of platform
We'll be offering Salary + Equity, as an early stage startup.
Languages/Frameworks/Technologies you will need to know:
• Couch DB/MongoDB/SQL
• Angular 8/9
• Python Flask, Node.js
Experience levels: 4+ years. Previous leadership experience preferred but not necessary. These are guidelines, what’s most important for us is the candidate fit.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly-skilled Full-Stack Software Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for the development lifecycle of the product, building beautiful and functional web interfaces and writing cutting-edge backend code.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be working on the frontend technologies as well as building the APIs that enable them. You will be working closely with the founders, coding and learning as you go. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the direction of the company. You will have an opportunity to grow exponentially as the company grows in terms of in-depth knowledge, skills and also growth in terms of position and compensation.
- Participate with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Work on back-end development tasks and designing the architecture for the same.
- Efficient usage of database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis etc. as part of the dev work.
- Perform research and find opportunities to utilise web development best practices, form guidelines to improve system productivity, and work on scaling and monitoring.
- Work with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinate with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full-stack developer or Backend but knows Frontend technology.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of any backend language such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with Backend Web development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architect the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android/iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented.
- Well organised, good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
B2B one-stop solution for all Pharmacy needs to eradicate prescription bounce from India.
Saveo is Amazon+ShopX for pharmacies in the B2B space. It's a managed marketplace
bringing primary & secondary medicine markets together, offering faster delivery, cheaper
procurement & better technology to pharmacies. It runs with an aim that no prescription shall
bounce in India.
Indian pharmaceutical industry is highly fragmented with 6.5lakh retailers and 65000
distributors, unlike the US where there are just 5 major distributors covering 93% of the
market share. We aim to streamline this supply chain by being a single distribution point and
empower these 6.5lakh micro-entrepreneurs with technology and sustainability.
To know more about us, visit our website : www.saveo.in