We are looking for Technical Recruiters to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Work closely with the Recruiting leads and hiring managers.
Procure people for different IT Requirements.
Use niche platforms related to IT, to source potential candidates.
Personally, conduct interviews, document the same, and report as the need arises.
In addition to executing individual responsibility should be able to work in unison with the other departments with the Company’s growth perspective in mind.
Keeping abreast of the industry trends.
About softnice india pvt ltd
- Provide support to an organization in finding the qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
- Contribute to the human resource management and employment for smooth functioning of a medical facility.
- Review large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
- Research for job fairs, job seminars and involve in cold calling, referral recruiting, etc., to get the right candidate.
- Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on the professional and personal credentials.
- Manage interview on telephones or personal meeting to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
- Assist in arranging face-to-face interview with higher management.
- Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
- Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
- Check the background of candidates followed by employment reference checking.
- Carry out pre-employment tests like medical test, intelligence quotient, emotional quotient, etc.
- Report to the manager on the status of the interview and selection process.
- Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
- Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment policies.
- Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job vacancies through job sites, company website, newspaper, job vacancy journals, etc.
- Monitor the need for new employees for a particular post.
- Suggest effective employee benefit schemes to enhance the organization's effectiveness.
- Be aware of the healthcare job market trends.
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of the selected candidates and take corrective steps if goals are not met.
- Understanding the manpower Requirements
- Sourcing the relevant profiles from various portals/Sources
- External (referral, portal, campus, contact conversion)
- Screening the sourced profile and taking face to face interviews of candidates in pipeline.
- Lining up candidates according to the parameters and Requirement
- Interview coordination
- Achieving and exceeding the set Hiring targets
- Managing coordination, mass hiring, and initial screening
- Coordinating with the Stakeholders
- Must be good in Negotiation Skills
- 2-3 years of Non-It recruitment experience
- Good communication skills
- 80-100 closures per month
- Must have done bulk hiring (Blue collar)
- Willing to come with a target oriented area in terms up completion of hiring given for a month.
Job Title : Talent Acquisition Sourcers
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from various job portals.
- Conducting the initial screening rounds.
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and panel members.
- Job Posting for Portals, Social Media and External Sources.
- Preparing the Resource tracker Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly MIS.
- Conducting the Weekend Recruitment Drives.
- Worked on PPT and various ways of presenting data as a story/theme.
- Have managed high volume of data and MIS in past.
- Should have worked with corporates earlier.
- MBA (HR) / Graduate
- have spent 70% doing IT recruitment & 30% non-it
- Ability to articulate confidently
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Contract period : 1year
***WORK FROM HOME***
Candidates be anywhere in India having strong experience in UK/EU recruitment, own Laptop/Computer and Internet Connection can apply.
- Ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate the value proposition.
- Provides technical support, configuration, and administration of Citrix environment
- Develops processes, procedures, and technical documentation for management of Citrix environment
- System and application health monitoring and reporting
- Consulting with application owners to install and tune their applications
- Provides technical support, configuration, and administration of Windows Server as required
- Assists with architectural design to improve reliability, performance, and efficiencies
- Responds to situations where standard procedures have failed in isolating or fixing problem.
- Provide support for a 24 x 7 operation, when required
- Establishes strong working relationships with key staff members in departments.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Wintel Engineer/Architect with an outstanding track record of progressively increasing responsibilities
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Current certifications with Cisco, Citrix & Microsoft required
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and OSI model
- Experience in Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer technologies.
- 5+ years of Network, Storage and Infrastructure (Data Center, etc.) experience.
- A strong understanding of leading manufactures routing and switching architecture; and experience with storage and virtualization products from leading manufactures.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for building Telyport’s Talent by coordinating with respective departments. Looking for someone that can own the entire talent acquisition lifecycle from identifying job portals to drafting and evaluating assessments & projects to coordinating interviews... so on.
Experience – Minimum 1 Year in End to End Recruitment Lifecycle.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time, you will be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and also work along a highly competitive group of people that you can challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for work.
Track, motivate and bring in the results from Product Evangelist / Affiliates