Jobs at WeInvest
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Lead one of the product verticals in the development of technology strategy, planning, hiring and execution of the next iteration of the WeInvest platform.
• Institutionalize a strong software engineering culture and facilitate a rapid, iterative, layered development approach.
• Be hands on with the coding, evaluate design and architecture choices, do in-depth code reviews, and implement standards and practices for software development.
• Inspire the engineering team to build quality, scalable code by pairing with team members periodically.
• Participate in the definition and management of high-quality product roadmaps based on business, product & tech strategy.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Masters /BE/ B.Tech from a reputed institute
• About 6-10 years professional experience in software development.
• Excellent logical and analytical reasoning capabilities combined with strong knowledge of core
computer science concepts like algorithms, data structures, software design patterns, OOP etc.
• Should have experience in all the phases of SDLC
• Must have experience in leading a team. (At least 2-3 people)
• Be an expert in ruby on rails with experience OR from Fintech, Wealth Management OR Investment
• Management Domain with experience in any of the programming languages (Java/Python/Ruby).
• Breadth of experience in multiple technologies, tools, frameworks and processes is a big plus.
• Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure,
Software design patterns, OOP etc. Be able to lead the team in design & architecture discussions,
introduce new tools, concepts & process to the team and guide other members of the team.
• Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing,
test- driven-development, continuous integration etc is a big plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication.