- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
The primary goal of the Group Product Manager (GPM) is to accelerate top-line and bottom line growth for Editage by providing strategic direction on product vision & roadmap for Editage products along with managing, developing & coaching a group of product managers.
- The candidate will be responsible for strategically analysing new business models, emerging technical trends, and will be supporting on product- focused, process-driven and service-led innovations.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher engagement and conversion.
- Guide customer-facing product strategy, identify key success metrics, and analyse the performance of new product launches.
- Act as a cross-functional leader, collaborating with design, engineering, and business teams to drive new product initiatives with a team of Product Managers.
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Serve as expert on trend-setting practices, particularly in mobile space, including analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Lead the creation of overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- based on consumer feedback, strategic priorities, analytics and market dynamics, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- End-to-end product ownership, right from ideation and concepts to product success.
- Be the custodian of user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for improvements, define USPs which would make the sell.
- Documentation, at all necessary touch-points, in order to engage the organization with you in terms of thought leadership and product updates.
- Build products for global audience, understand local nuances and localize offerings to suit needs of consumers from different geographies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7 to 10 years Product Management experience in building consumer/eCommerce products.
- Passionate about solving problems and making a difference to lives of millions of people.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills and accountability.
- Ability to think ‘Consumer’ at all times and live the philosophy of ‘Consumer First’ while making decisions and building products.
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-pace environment.
- First-hand experience with agile development methodologies and hands-on involvement in past projects.
- Great analytical skills with ability to track key metrics, bring out insights from numbers and take decisions based on data.
- Well read about technology, design and UX trends with thorough understanding of user-centric design principles, being able to engage well with product design teams.
- Ability to work across functions & levels, a good communicator and comfortable with interacting with senior leadership.
- An attitude to create impact – follow the philosophy of release -> measure impact, take feedback -> iterate and not be just a feature development manager.
- An ability to manage stakeholder expectation and ‘be your own man’. Product manager must not have a ‘yes to everything’ philosophy.
This position reports to the CPO.
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet
and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what
problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at
least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different
sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all
ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them
using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a
cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life.
Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing
stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify
usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech-led
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional
problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management
processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,
managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different
cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and
profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high-growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback-oriented cultures
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As the Product owner (SDK) you’ll be responsible for the ongoing development, deployment and management of our developer SDK.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the person who makes sure our published games are always ready to enjoy, from the final touches to ongoing updates”
What you will really be doing
- Developing and managing our developer SDK for partners to integrate into their games
- Define which 3rd party SDKs should be integrated into our SDK
- Working closely with multiple departments to create a robust, feature rich and efficient SDK from a design, technical and process perspective
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to help build the backlog of product features
- Maintain the backlog of product features and roadmap launches
- Feature scoping and sprint planning
- Analyse gaps in the product offering and design new features to address them
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with mobile technology and SDK integrations
- Basic knowledge of Unity and other development tools
- Knowledge of agile and SCRUM product owner methodologies and tools
- Can manage a complex backlog of features and launch roadmap
- Great people skills with the ability to communicate plans with internal and external stakeholders
- A bonus if you’ve worked in the gaming industry or a related technology field
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
Working as part of the Aurum PropTech digital team, the right candidate will spearhead our digital product proposition as a product manager and will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. The right candidate will develop a strategy, vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. They will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery. They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials, pricing strategy and sales training).
The role will work with our leadership and management team across all relevant commercial and operational functions, to understand commercial objectives, gather and evaluate ideas and feedback, and define product features. There are several product initiatives at differing stages of development, and the role will ensure these are managed and delivered successfully, whilst becoming a key contributor to the ongoing product strategy.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap for our flagship digital products; Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
• Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
• Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
• Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
• Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
• Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients for the B2B segment
• Be a key stakeholder as part of the product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• Monitor, report and improve product performance
• Brief analysts and the press
• Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
• Channel management and support
• Commission market and competitor research
• Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
• Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
• Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
• Collate feedback from sales and customers, & brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
• Evangelize the product internally and externally
• Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
• Deliver regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
• Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
• Runs pilot programs during the qualifying phase with almost final products and samples, in an agile environment.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Proven experience in Agile product development
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background, with experience in API and SaaS product development, desired.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
• Experience in a B2C / B2B SaaS Business (Industrial experience of working in PropTech would be a major advantage)
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Results and data-driven mindset, a self-starter that is excellent at multi-tasking
• This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who loves disruptive technology in a business that is scaling rapidly - Opportunities to work for a profitable startup do not come around often!
➢ Bachelor's Degree
➢ MBA preferred
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high-value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital services - with an Agile mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies and projects. It’s somewhere you can thrive, grow and be challenged. The program is currently at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
SugarBox is a first-of-its-kind platform in the world that empowers users without an internet connection to use Apps
and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the
next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion
hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular
Position: Product Lead
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Role Type: People Manager
● Obsessed with the consumer and create solutions matching his needs.
● Ability to think out of the box and create solutions that will be path breaking.
● Ability to mine data and unearth pain points, to arrive at solutions.
● A hustler who can wear multiple hats and likes chaos.
● Ability to define product roadmap – short/ medium / long term.
● Person understands business and drives a function output independently including the P&L of it.
● Ability to handle the entire product life cycle right from conceptualization to the success of the product in the
● Manage a multi-faceted team of developers, PM’s, QA resources and designers to deliver a functional product
which creates impact matching wide org level goals.
● Engineering graduate with Network or a Software degree.
● MBA is a plus though not a mandate.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Good people and partner management skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● 8+ years of Product Management experience with 3+ years leading a team of 3+ PM’s.
● Must have handled at least 1 entire product lifecycle affecting 1million+ users.
● Proven record of driving business metrics including acquisition, retention, and P&L.
Any Other Requirements
● Startup experience will be a plus.
● Candidates from top institutes (Tier 1) only apply.
● Consumer internet B2B, B2C experience preferable with companies like Freshdesk, Hotstar, Cisco, Nokia,
Detailed Job Description / Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role requires deep expertise in delivering modern web application solutions on the Open Source Tech platform, as well as ability to communicate how these solutions drive business value. Detailed responsibilities include -
- Lead Engineering team and ensure customer requirements and needs across the current and future targeted segments are met.
- Work with Product Owner / US counter parts / SME’s to understand the requirements and prioritize development efforts.
- Work in capacity of Scrum Master role and manage development through Agile - Scrum framework. Activities include Sprint planning, Preside Scrum meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Publish reports, etc.
- Responsible for creating User stories, Epics in Project management tool based on the requirements received from various stakeholders including clients.
- Manage all aspects of engineering operations including Product Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Architect the applications / providing recommendations to choose the right technologies for the products to be built.
- Manage Operational efforts for the contracted clients and ensure the SLA’s with required quality are met.
- Manage Product support team and ensure the SLA’s for response and resolutions are provided to client that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Build / Guide Developers in building Full-Stack Web applications at Internet scale.
- Code Review and provide feedback to ensure timely delivery with required quality.
- Programming in MEAN stack or similar open source technologies and framework
- Data Modelling using NoSQL and Relational Database management Systems
- UI / UX Design and Implementation
- Web Development with BootStrap, Angular Material, and other libraries
- Develop Data / File parsing programs using Python or other programming languages
- Create methods and algorithms for data analysis and optimization
- Develop curriculum for talent development, Knowledge Sharing, etc.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders involved.
- Willing, capable and excited to roll up the sleeves to code when needed.
- Having exceptional expertise in one of the following areas –
- Backend / Front end Web Application Framework
- Serverless Architecture
- Micro Services Platforms
- AWS Services