Nimbly is looking for an experienced frontend engineer with a passion for building quality user-facing applications. Join our growing engineering team and help build software that companies love!
What you will do here
- Develop user-facing features for our Mobile and Web applications
- Write reusable code and cover it with comprehensive unit tests and integration tests
- Optimize application design and code for performance and scalability
- Maintain build, test, and deployment automation pipelines
- Review technical feasibility of product features and UX designs and provide feedback
- Analyze product feature requirements with the team and decompose them into small, shippable units of work
- Collaborate cross-team with designers and back-end developers
- Transform design mockups and wireframes into code
- Share your knowledge and build best practices with team members
Frontend Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-6 years experience developing with ReactJS, ReactNative, preferably with TypeScript
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- A deep knowledge of various software testing techniques and experience with test automation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset
Our tech stack
We built our web application with ReactJS and our mobile apps with ReactNative, using Redux for front-end state management. Everything is written in TypeScript to take advantage of static typing and the preferred language semantics. We’re using Git (BitBucket) for source control and automated pipelines. Our designers use Figma for wireframing and mockups. We deploy to Google Cloud and use a combination of Google Cloud Functions, App Engine, Firebase, and MongoDB for our back-end.
What we’re looking for
As an ideal candidate, you have substantial previous experience with most of our tech stack and are a highly productive individual with excellent communication skills. You enjoy participating in all aspects of software development from requirements analysis to production deployments. You’re a stickler for good software design, set a high bar for quality, and lead by example in these areas.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment
About Nimbly Technologies
- Develop user-facing stack from scratch
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Technology Skills :
- Proven 4 years work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos and Graphql principles
- Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of SPA principles
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
Soft Skills :
- Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
It's digital consultancy that partners with the world’s leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers & digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists – spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
-Should have 2+ years of hands on development experience with a degree in computer science, related to information technology, ideally with the focus on banking and wealth management.
-Should have spent most of the career in development
- Hands-on experience in Backbase
- Hands-on experience in Java
- Proficiency in understanding the application architecture
- Able to customize based on the demand and working to coding standards to ensure a robust and mature, development of the functionality within the platform.
-Independently design Responsive design
-Backbase CXP (customer experience portal), CXP Web Library (built-in JS)
-RESTful web services
-HTML5, JS frameworks like JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS
-CSS (cascading style-sheets)
-Experience working with Servlets, Filters, Listeners and data sources
-Security, User Access ControlGood to have
- Any Source code repository like SVN, Git, etc
- Resolving cross browser compatibility issues
- Resolving page load / performance issues
- Experience working with templates (JSP, Google Closure Tools for RIA, Mustache), Backbase widgets, Caches
Location :- Ahmedabad
Variyas Global Solutions Inc
BlueRose Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Sellcraft Global Solutions
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the React JS- Developer,you will be responsible for developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, that is robust, scalable and aesthetically appealing for our cutting edge health-tech applications
What you will do:
- Building Progressive Web App components and features for the company's advanced health-tech platform using React Js, Node Js
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively.
What you need to have:
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience in building new components and features for a Progressive Web App using React JS and Node JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with integration of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
What you need to have:
- Extensive working experience in JS Framework Angular 4/5/6.
- Expert in the modern MVC frameworks (Angular 4+ Framework, JQuery) preferably if prior experience in connecting Laravel backend with Angular
- Strong experience working in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Web services development experience using REST, JSON
- Deep knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Single Page Application
- Experience with interactive, drill-down charts and reports
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with microservices based development and Protractor tests will be highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3 yrs
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Budget – up to 15 LPA CTC
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
Budget – up to 25 LPA CTC
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- (Add any other relevant responsibilities here)
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented)programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
• Developing a new Progressive Web Application
• Integrating back-end API's with front-end
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Collaborate with other team members
What You’ll Need?
• Hands-on experience of 2-8 years in ReactJS and PWA
• Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, OOJS, ES6, ES5, and ReactJs
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Good understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web page design with code versioning tools
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
such issues and familiarity with front-end build tools