understanding and passion for modern UX/UI design to help us build
intuitive user experience and pixel perfect UI to interface with a very
powerful platform. This is a very hands-on position.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Help Senior designer with wireframe and UI elements
- Create high fidelity mockups, and handovers for development teams
- Create visually stunning interfaces
- Assist senior designers with user interviews and takeaways.
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a web designer!
- Visual design of graphic elements such as forms, logos, icons, banners
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours.
- Researching current design trends
- Working with different content management systems
- Marketing Email Design
- Longform Content Design
- Landing Page Design
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Create a mock up and functional website structure.
- Good creativity and detail oriented
- WordPress, and Magento theme integration is a plus
- Knowledge of In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe xd, invision etc. softwares
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication
- Team Management
- Collaborating with the product team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes.
- Research and prototyping with our customers.
- Creation and evolution of UI and brand language within the product.
- Meticulous detail and care for design execution, from concept to delivery.
- Participating in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
- Tightly collaborate with software designers and developers to bring new product features to the market.\
- We should be keen on solving problems with Bharat users.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, for example, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer, etc
- Working knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to help lead sessions, apply appropriate techniques, and synthesize results
- Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture
Roles and Responsibilities
● Responsible for ensuring design quality, consistency, and coherence of a feature.
● Ideate, execute and deliver features based on prioritization and collaboration with product & engineering.
● Be the owner & decision-maker of design for one or more major features in the consumer app
● Responsible for driving improvement through design on defined metrics for the feature
● Navigates through internal and external dependencies on product/dev/analytics teams
● Mentors designers within the team
● Participates in decision making for other related features.
● Actively participates in hiring events
Critical Functional Skills
(Any Certifications Preferred)
● Min 3 years of experience designing in consumer-focused product companies
● Excellent communication skills
● Has held a lead or senior designer role in a team
I represent Aptita Consulting Partners, an executive search firm from Mumbai.
Your profile would be a perfect match for an opening we are working for.
The role is based out of Gurgaon, for an App based firm and will be an ideal switch for your career.
If you are interested to know more, suggest a suitable time to connect and discuss further.
Awaiting your reply.
We want to look attractive and be functional at the same time.
- As a - UX Designer- at Angara you will work closely with our core team to create interfaces that enable the best experience for our customers.
- Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
- So, if you are the one who is zealous about creating and executing customer-focused experience by collaborating with a team of passionate designers, product managers and engineers, we want to talk to you.
What will you do :
- Design creative visual interfaces those are user-friendly as well as aesthetically appealing to the customers.
- Deliver all project phases from concept and design to production (evaluations, task flows, scenarios, wireframes, low-fidelity/high fidelity prototypes, and design guidelines)
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Measure the results of the product, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product and feature understanding
Key skills :
- A sturdy portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
- Ability and passion to design for the business user and yet keep the human interaction approach
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience working on different devices user experience
Required qualification :
- A bachelor's degree in design/Human Factors/ HCI/ Cognitive Science/ Psychology
- You possess knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- E-commerce design experience in a global context
- Designation: Jr. UI/UX Designer
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years
- Location: Malad (West)
- Able to create required UI/UX through innovative conceptualization skills, able to create independently.
- Should know current trends in design, colours, web design, designing icons and for mobile.
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should be efficient in web designing.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair. Also strong knowledge on pre-production knowledge of print communication and post production on photographic imagery. (desirable)
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw InDesign and similar design tools.
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color combinations, composition rules and page layout.
- Understanding of technical implementation and limitations of user interfaces in Web and Mobile.
- Should understand intermediate English to add correct message (spellings) in required designs.
- Should have knowledge of Print as well as social media.
- Should have ability to review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.