Associate Product Manager
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
At Vidyakul, you will have the opportunity to impact 60 million state board students’ lives by growing India’s first truly vernacular e-learning platform for 9-12 class state board students.
WHO ARE WE and WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
● Vidyakul is a pre-Series A funded EdTech startup based out of Gurgaon, that is truly democratizing education for the masses.
● Our Investors:
○ We Founder Circle - Backed marquee brands such as BluSmart & Zypp Electric
○ JITO Angel Network - Backed Finance Peer, largest lender of EdTech
○ Dholakia Ventures - Backed by the Diamond King of Surat
● Our Founders:
○ Tarun Saini - 3X founder, 8 years experience in Sales & Marketing
○ Raman Garg - 3X founder, 7 years experience in Ecommerce and Tech
● We are bridging the gap between the villages and quality education at an affordable cost.
● We are growing fast (3X Q-o-Q) and wish for you to be part of this rocketship!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
About the Role: This role requires someone who would:
- Be responsible for creating and delivering on the product roadmap - Interface with design, engineering, business and growth teams and drive the desired outcome
- Understand user behaviour and champion consumers needs and strive to deliver the absolute best consumer experience
- Grow product adoption and key app metrics
- A passionate APM / Senior Product Associate with 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys taking end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- A keen eye for understanding the end user and creating product-led solutions to bridge user need gaps
- Strong analytical skills, ability to define KPIs, KPI dashboards and success metrics.
- Prioritization: The PM should be able to carry out effective prioritization of user stories balancing between user experiences, business requirements, tech debts and resourcing. Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Love for simplifying - Knowledge of product development processes - Being a leader and an inspiration to your entire team - Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
India’s first vernacular e-learning platform aims to make education more accessible in tier-II, III cities. We offer live lectures and pre-recorded courses (from Class 9th- 12th in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, and Hinglish) to help state board students to learn academics.
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
Koru UX Design is on the lookout for a creative and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Project Manager. Our dream candidate should have 3 to 6 years of experience managing fast paced and dynamic projects. With this position, you will get the opportunity to demonstrate the ability to drive multiple projects and requirements through various stages of design and development. We love people who always have a brilliant idea in their back pockets and bring unique perspectives with critical thinking skills to the table.
As a Project Manager at Koru, you will be responsible for
— Managing multi-disciplined projects involving User Experience Design and Engineering.
— Collaboration with client teams and establishing confidence and trust at all levels across the client organisation.
— Organizing requirement gathering session, executive UX reviews, sign-offs, and coordinating feedback from various cross-organization stakeholders.
— Communicating to executives, stakeholders and colleagues with impact, eloquence, and authenticity.
— Managing internal resources, their productivity and profitability, while ensuring on time deliveries and communication to client.
Technical management will require:
— Advocating the agreed upon process and facilitating the process.
— Working closely with UX leads to stay in sync with design strategy and orchestrating touchpoints with client to keep the project on track.
— Ensuring quality of documentation including functional specs, user stories and change requests.
— Functional and design quality assurance management
— Graduate degree
— Minimum 2 years’ experience in consulting, design management, project management, and/or product management role(s) — Work experience managing enterprise product design and development projects
— Proven track record of client relationship management
— Hands on with Jira workflow creation and project management in Kanban as well as Scrum
— Experience with Agile process and methods
— Skilled at handling multiple projects at the same time Soft Skills
— Strong organizational skills
— Excellent client-relationship management skills
— Great storyteller with PowerPoint Exposure to the following will be a plus
— Enterprise applications in healthcare & telecom domain
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Mobile Games you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with internal and external teams to guide games through the development process through to launch.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the glue that keeps our game releases together, making sure the development process and release are smooth and successful ”
What you will really be doing
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of published mobile games
- Use game KPIs to help guide future development plans
- Help in the design and development of core game loops and economy systems
- Working closely with and collaborating with external developers
- Collaborating with numerous internal teams including PR, creative, publishing and digital marketing to ensure games are ready to be successfully launched and marketed
- Brief and organise the delivery of marketing materials across a range of platforms and channels.
- Working alongside Publishing Managers and with internal and 3rd party development teams to form a complete link between development and release/marketing.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, marketing, PR or similar), organising across multiple teams.
- Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
- Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
- A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
- Improving the NPS of the truckers.
- Leading a team of PMs and working towards improving the experience for the truckers.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for the future sprints.
What you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree, computer science will be a bonus.
- 4+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
Role- Product manager
We are seeking a Product Manager who will have a passion for agile, creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for timeboxed execution.
Experience range- 8-14 Years
- Create and ensure a shared understanding of product vision and strategy amongst all members of the team.
- Define a product portfolio from a product strategy that balances business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Demonstrate platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems” and creating an extensible product which can be used for a variety of current and future needs.
- Should have experience in Pre-sales.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Create Product roadmap
- Understanding on NFR (Non-functional requirements.
- Understanding on Wireframing & Prototyping
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Evangelize and market: communicate the value proposition and bring an emotional connection to the product to all stakeholders and team members.
- Drive research and competitive analysis to identify ways to transform the user experience, and create competitive opportunities.
- Reframe business solutions into actual business needs
- Articulate how the product fulfils the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients).
- Understand the technical aspects of software development – including software engineering, architecture, and technical tradeoffs – enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision and strategy, but rather enable them.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects so that decisions on product and technology direction are not made in a vacuum.
- Make data-driven decisions: support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Align product strategies with other product managers, articulate how the product strategy fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Nurture regular communication and connection with business stakeholders to ensure that product strategy stays aligned with business priorities, and also to keep stakeholders abreast of learnings from customers that impact product direction.
- Always be “discovering” what customers and users need. Get out of the building: visit clients and speak with users/customers. Always be learning from user research conducted during product development cycles.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure constant alignment with business and customer goals, and outcome expectations for delivery.
- About 7+ years of overall exp and 3-4 years of relevant experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Additonal exp with API Banking Domain would be plus to the role
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to join us to work on leveraging products to rapidly accelerate community growth and personalization.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for BabyChakra suite of products
- Partner with engineering to build products and customer experiences that delight our users and partners
- Define feature visions and roadmaps, gathering requirements from the community and business stakeholders
- Drive measurable business impacts working closely with cross-functional teams across the GoodGlamm group
- Actively prioritize backlogs that are optimized against benefit tradeoffs
- Write agile user stories and validate product ideas with stakeholders
- Make data-driven decisions with developers, QA, product designers and analysts to constantly deliver incremental and tangible value to the customer
- Be the internal voice and advocate of the customer and domain subject matter expert
- Demonstrated experience building products across community and commerce; side projects are welcome!
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to take ownership to build 0-1 systems that have large scale impact
- Demonstrated experience of having managed an entire product life cycle from Business & Consumer insights, PRDs, UI/ UX oversight, stakeholder alignment to execution
- Proven ability to adopt a creative and data-driven approach to solving problems.
- Inspiring & strong communicator, excited to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
- Obsessed with user experience / journeys to understand and create a global product
- An intense curiosity about all things technology to include IoT, Data Science, UX and more
understand and interpret data within the context of the product/business -
solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-
functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the
Intellectual and analytical curiosity - initiative to dig into the why what & how.
Strong number crunching and quantitative skills.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Good hands-on SQL
Experience within Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager, and other Google Suite tools
Understanding of Business analytics tools & statistical programming languages - R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau is a plus
Inherent interest in e-commerce & marketplace technology platforms and
broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
Previous experience of 1+ years working in a product company in
a product analytics role
Strong understanding of building and interpreting product funnels.
• The candidate will help the Product Manager define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
• The candidate will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, sales and editorial teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Taxmann.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with design, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to deliver scalable products
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
What we expect
• B.Tech / MBA
• 0- 2 years of experience in online B2C product related role
• Keen desire to learn and build new products
• Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Hands on working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should be a multi tasker
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.