About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 0-3 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Node Js applications on service platforms.
- Building resilient Rest APIs microservice architecture.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serve as the liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in development.
Ms-SQL, MongoDB, AWS services (S3 Batch, Lambda, Fargate), Nest Js, Express Js, Typescript.
Position : Junior Software Engineer - PHP
Experience Range : 0 - 1 Year
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : No Equity
Location : Remote
We are looking for a motivated “ Junior Software Engineer “ to join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile team of Engineers. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- Working experience in PHP.
- Laravel, Code Igniter ,Slim Framework would be added advantage.
- PHP basic and OOPs concepts
- MySQL database knowledge.
- Knowledge of Git, SVN would be added advantage.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
Sr. Software Developer ( 4years – 5years)
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails (4-5)years, software designing and architecture.
- Experience in microservice architecture (2-3)years
- Experience in Elastic Search/Redis/Sidekiq
- Experience in writing Rspec Test cases
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in Postgres/Mysql, Database Modelling
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Good To have:
- Experience in design pattern
- Experience in managing teams
- Experienced in C# MVC ASP.Net, Net
- Framework, practical implementation of Object Oriented Concepts, N-Tier Architecture
- Development and understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Good hands-on coding skills in Java Script, Ajax, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, jQuery.
- Knowledge of working Android iOS mobile development would be added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills are must.
- Candidates with experience will be preferred.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop software design and architecture.
- Candidate should be able to write clean, scalable code using C#.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Test and deploy applications.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.