Your work will involve
- Understanding and scoping business requirements into technical specifications, converting user needs into wireframes and documentation for development
- Understanding user journeys and business workflows
- User research and interviews for getting insights
- Designing innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Doing wireframes based on proposed solutions
- Analyze product and user data to derive insights
- Working with developers, analysts, designers, customer support, sales and marketing teams to build products which people love to use
- Managing scrums to keep track of the work done and what needs to be done
- Planning releases and roll-out of features and products into the market
- Design thinking.
- Good business sense
Soft skills: Curiosity, Willingness to learn and understand, Ability to organize tasks and manage time
Experience: Job experience in a similar technical field
Demonstrated leadership through organizations, projects, or other extra-curricular activities.
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Banner
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.in CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform.
We give diagnostic labs the ability to automate their processes at scale, therefore enhancing the patient experience and lowering their overall operating expenses. CrelioHealth encompasses more than a single product or service in its whole. It is an ecology that is driven by the experience. The company's mission is to find a solution to the most basic issue facing the healthcare system, which is the exchange of medical information. We offer a platform for both healthcare practitioners and patients, on which we manage and keep medical records, in addition to a great deal of other functionality.
The economy of India is undergoing a transition toward being more connected and educated. This indicates that individuals have gained the education necessary to make judgments based on accurate information. CrelioHealth's mission is to become the go-to app for managing medical information, linking providers, patients, and physicians on a unified platform.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building technology products that customers love. The Product Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, manage execution and launch products that deliver the client’s vision and strategy.
Working with clients to understand new or existing product requirements and domain information.
Preparing approach for requirement gathering, documentation and outlining a detailed product strategy.
Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
Performing user research and comparative analysis.
Understanding product selling points, identifying & filling product gaps and generating new product ideas.
Researching & improving customer experiences.
Managing product road maps and releases.
Manage product implementation using agile methodology.
Scope and prioritize sprint planning based on business and customer impact.
Managing engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
Ensure successful product deployment and launch
Requirements and skills
MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Previous experience in a product manager role of 3 to 5 years with specialization in managing custom software development projects.
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
Solid technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Experience working with international customers.
Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Exceptional leadership skills.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the Symphony PM is to build RIA Symphony, our low-code insurance automation platform, which will help us bring process automation to the entire insurance value chain. This will include the following:
- Create and drive the Product Roadmap across various stakeholders in Underwriting, Ops, Finance, Distribution, Tech, Data and more
- Work closely with other product managers and the RIA Symphony Design team to understand what modules, microservices, APIs, UIs are required behind the insurance processes, and to work with the back-end-engineering team to build and deploy them
- Work with front-end engineering teams to make Symphony a simple, easy to use, internal Saas product for all stakeholders
- Experience building, managing a B2B Cloud based Saas product (2-3 years) across both the backend and frontend
- A computer engineering or computer science degree, and min 3 years of experience as a developer
- Willingness to jump right into database design, API definitions, microservices architectures to build the core foundations of RIA Symphony (from the product side)
- Strong process thinking and ability to outline the product development process clearly
- Very strong passion for solving customer needs i.e. customer centric approach
Good to Have
- Prior work experience with process engines, state machines
- Demonstrated ability to work with data, data tools (python)
- Knowledge of various PM tools for documentation, sprint management, design/wireframing, analytics
Product Management - Conceptualization - RoadMap Design.
Early Age StartUp Experience.
- Product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and own MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Create and articulate product development, improvement & further innovation (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), across internal and external client community
- Build, manage and retain team of high performing product managers
- At least 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of product management experience in a tier-1 product firm in fields related to e-Commerce, hyperlocal services, content, financial services, etc.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness and very good communication
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the current trends in lending business and technology
- Engineering training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- Experience in Fintech technologies is an added advantage
a) UI/UX design
b) Collecting feedback from Customers
d) Implementing the changes with the help of tech team
Omnicuris Healthcare, India’s Largest and first of its kind Continuous Medical Education Platform(CME) is an Impact driven organisation which provides an online CME Platform for doctors to continuously stay updated on top of latest medical updates as well as earn mandatory cme credits from regulatory bodies. We are reshaping the way medical education is delivered in India. Having pioneered this concept in India with various state governments, medical associations, councils and medical institutes, Omnicuris provides a comprehensive online platform for a doctor that is credible, accessible and convenient to keep the busy doctors abreast of the latest advancements in medicine. In its short span since inception, Omnicuris enjoys a high reputation for its impactful work from medical institutes, medical associations, regulatory bodies and governments as being a coursera for doctors.
Find us on www.omnicuris.com
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Design and execute multiple A/B and multivariate tests to optimise conversion across different steps of the acquisition funnel from landing pages to conversion
- Analyse and track funnel performance
- use different analytics products to analyse and interpreting trends and provide actionable insights
- Produce meaningful Funnel KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insights for product, marketing and business teams
- Determining the Digital journey of learners.
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or related work experience
- Experience in shipping growth products or working in growth teams preferable
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong ability to break down problems and Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights or building attribution models using the data
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap/ Mixpanel etc and experience of using MArketing Automation tools like, Webengage, Moengage etc
- Data oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Flawless communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelize product vision, strategy priority and - Go to market plans- in a compelling manner
- Owner mentality; willingness to take initiatives, the accountability to dive closure
- Tenacity and grit; the ability to hustle and get things done even over a stretch
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams yet the assertiveness and influence to rally people around - right- products
- Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! we want to talk to you!
- prioritise based on ROI
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management and/or Project Management of Software Solutions in the Transportation / Railroad domain with preferred 4+ years on North American Railroads.Preference would be given to candidates with deep domain knowledge of North American Railroad.
- Hands-on experience in systems like Order/Waybill Management, Service Design, Rail Operations, Mechanical, Revenue Management, Intermodal, Locomotive management, Railroad freight management, process would be ideal.
- Partner with our functional and engineering teams to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to effectively execute Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Daily Standups.
- Prioritize backlog in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and associated outcomes.
- Experience and expertise in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum/Kanban/SaFe, etc.)
- Proficient in MPP, MS Office, with emphasis on Visio and MS Excel.
- Understanding of functional and data integration dependencies and issues.
- Should be able to handle team diligently.
- Familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Knowledge of physical and conceptual/logical data modelling concepts.
- A self-starter, can-do attitude i.e. what areas can I apply myself in and take ownership/responsibility and to be the go-to person in those areas.
- Flexibility needs to be comfortable and effective in various roles (wear different hats) as well as the ability to go broad and/or deep as needed.
- Must be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and be willing to make reasoned decisions.
- A highly collaborative working style
- An ability to quickly absorb business processes and systems that implement those processes
- An ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to engage with diverse audience from business users to CXOs
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Travel – 30% to USA (*Only candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.
Any IT / Computers Graduate or Post Graduate