Experience: 3+ Years
We are looking for a highly motivated Support Engineer to be part of Borderless Softtech Pvt Ltd Support team. In addition to strong technical competency, the position requires the ability to effectively work with different teams.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for production support of the Stockal applications on the cloud. The role involves continuous collaboration with business, development teams & partners. Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team.
- Handling On-call production support, Change and Incident Management for critical systems.
- Setting up alerting and monitoring, troubleshooting application issues in AWS cloud.
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain tools supporting and process automation for software product release.
- Perform with project teams to identify apt build schedule and initiate packaging and build process.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and technical support experience.
- Manage build automation and integration tools (Jenkins, Maven) and processes.
- Create scripts to automate build processes to improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Drive development team towards best-in-class, continuous integration/delivery tools and procedures.
About Borderless Softech Pvt Ltd
Why Work At Stockal?
One Amazing Blue Team
Work Life Jenga
Get Mentored by the best in the Industry
Paid Time Off
Work From Home
The two fundamental aspects of the Support Engineer are:
- Be the voice of the users
- Do everything you can to help resolve the user's issue
This involves taking often challenging technical issues from the customer via phone or email and doing everything that is necessary to resolve the issue quickly and professionally. You will be expected to handle all Level 1-3 issues and your day will have a mix of all kinds of different support requests. This position works with users to determine and resolve their issues with CK-12 products that include web and mobile applications. This position focuses on utilizing exceptional customer service skills along with technical skills and expertise to resolve application issues.
This position interacts with customers, partners and internal staff. The role requires coordination and support between CK-12's end users, internal staff, and external partners to ensure satisfactory resolution of issues. This position is responsible for resolving issues that may involve short turnaround times and challenging customer interactions. Support Engineers must be able to maintain a professional attitude and composure throughout all situations. Requires written documentation of customer communications in a support ticketing system.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- A customer oriented mindset to be the advocate for each and every user
- Provide support to end users including troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting issues
- Address user account issues, such as password resets, account reactivation, login issues etc
- Maintain a user facing knowledge base, including authoring and updating help center articles
- Manage multiple cases at one time
- Support the roll-out of new releases
- Communicate issues to engineering and QA, and work with these teams to troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide timely and accurate reports on customer feedback to management and product teams
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience and/or certifications
- Minimum three years of experience in user/customer support or a similar role
- Proficiency in Chrome, Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to use browser debugging console and inspector
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Zendesk Support and Zendesk Guide or equivalent ticketing system
- Proficiency with BugZilla or issue tracking system
- Knowledge about web applications, standard web user behaviors and interactions
- Familiarity with Education Technology including Learning Management Systems such as Canvas, Schoology and Google Classroom is a definite plus
at an Ireland-based multinational professional services compan
Purpose of the role:
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. And also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
Below is the Job Description:
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Help our clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Grow Accenture TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting and implementation of Oracle Fusion on Oracle Cloud.
- Ability to advise businesses on lift and shift of their existing on-premise Enterprise application landscape on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS and OCI landscape)
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps.
- Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI
- TCO analysis for cloud migration
- Ability to conduct go to market initiatives as a Cloud architect
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Demonstrated client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience selling consulting work
- Crafting a value proposition
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI from clients
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to key business challenges
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Program/project/resource management skills
- Able to manage multiple parallel initiatives/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Code review
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Cloud deployment services - Docker, Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/Openshift/GCS etc.
- API deployment / WSGI frameworks - Flask/Django/Bottle/FastAPI etc.
- Basic database operations with Python (CRUD)
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
About Demandbase company
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology.
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco’s vibrant Potrero Hill neighborhood, with additional locations in downtown Austin, Texas, and Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
We are looking for a Database Engineer with 4+ years of experience. We are looking for the ability to optimize, troubleshoot, and ensure high availability of the databases.
Additional desirable skills:
What you will do:
- Customer Oriented: Being obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Go-Getter: Being a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understanding the needs and requirements and accordingly conceptualizing and designing solutions for the problems.
- Data Driven: Maintaining a track record of data driven decision making
- Adaptable: Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: Being fanatical about technology and always on the look-out for newer and better ways of building solutions
- A Team Builder: Being a thoughtful interviewer/ mentor who constantly raises the bar for excellence. Mentoring and coaching tech talent to become tomorrow’s leaders, ensuring each new hire be significantly better than the team to raise the collective bar.
- A Visionary: Complementing product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems company is trying to solve for tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Aligning our cross-functional teams to design and develop products aligned with our ambitions and strategy.
What you need to have:
- Good to have Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
- 7 + years of overall experience with 2 to 5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with managing people and projects is a must
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience with high performance websites catering to high daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
Technical Support Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Good understanding and work experience with Linux, Java, Spring Boot, SQL, one of RDBMS Database
Good Understanding of AWS Infrastructure including EC2
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
- Plans conduct and lead assignments generally involving moderate, high-budgeted projects or more than one project.
- Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
- Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developers.
- Serves as a technical consultant to leaders in the IT organization and functional user groups. Subject matter expert in one or more technical programming specialties; employs expertise as a generalist of a specialist.
- Performs estimation efforts on complex projects and tracks progress.
- Works on the highest level of problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Documents evaluate, and researches test results; documents evolution of testing scripts for future replication.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
Detailed Job Description:
- Should have experience in Development, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Should work on developing custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, VF Components, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Should implement security and sharing rules at an object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization. Also should have knowledge of creating various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Should have good experience in design and develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Should involve in Unit Testing, Test Coverage, and Code Review.
- Should have experience working with Force.com IDE version 23.0, Eclipse IDE, and salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of their own work as well as the work of the development team.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review/bug analysis, analyzing development and impacts.
- The candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.