Experience: Minimum 4 years
Job Location: Delhi/Pune/Bangalore-Hybrid
- Must: Minimum 2.+ years of experience in Golang programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Preferred: Minimum 2+ years of experience in aws.
- Must: Cloud environment (e.g. AWS, VMware, etc.).
- Must: Working Knowledge in Mysql.
- Popular Go web frameworks.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Github / Gitlab.
- Responsibilities : The job requries Golang experience with MySQL database.
- Ability to work on a small on minimal supervision Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- 5+ years of experience in IT systems analysis and application program development
- Experience in an Object Oriented Programming language such as Java is a must
- The candidate must be a hands-on coder doing active development
- Extensive experience programming in Java Application Development & RESTful API
- Experience in AWS Cloud technologies is optional but good to have
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, workflows, and design patterns
|1. Development experience with Microsoft web technologies and database programming.|
|3. Experience in designing interactive applications|
|4. Excellent knowledge of relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server|
|5. Experience in developing web applications using popular web framework|
|6. Strong knowledge of .Net core 3.1|
|7. Aware of different design patterns|
|8. Hands-on experience on MVC and N-Tier Applications.|
Zupee is India's hottest Real Money Gaming Platform
With in 1 yr of start, we just had an initial team of around 30 people, these 30 were successful to bring 10 Million+ users and an overall consumer spend of 1.5 Billion USD on the platform, the journey which needed years to be covered was covered with in 1yr. As we speak today, Zupee has been profitable for almost an year now and has ended the year 2020 with a team size of 70+ and over all growth rate was mapped around 20X.
Our user base has significantly gone up and we have invested highly in technology and have got best in class tech stack, it's time to add the backend developers who can help us scale up the platform so that we can drive profitable growth and become the market leader in our space.
Backend Developer :- (3 - 12 yrs)
What You'll Need?
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude
- Understanding of data architecture, software design and best coding practices
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience with databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Linux
-Must have experience in core Php.
-Proficiency in Php and Php based MVC frameworks like laravel.
-Good knowledge of the OOPs concepts
-Development of Php based web application
-Development of Php based APIs
-Contribute to a backend web application with clean, portable, well-documented code
-Work closely with a team to ensure the successful front end
-Taking static HTML/CSS frontend code and integrating with custom Php website and web app
-On time delivery of the projects
-Able to work in a team as well as individually.
Job Type: Full-time
It is a platform that connects new-age digital-first brands with "relevant" sellers to sell their products and services to trust deficit, less tech-savvy users by building trust through assisted sales and support. It acts as a bridge between brands and the end consumers who need a physical touchpoint, in-person interactions, training, push, and motivation before buying a product/service.
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, motivated, hands-on Tech enthusiast who has a strong understanding and is willing to shape, drive, and implement technology at our company. We are looking for someone who can build a product from scratch with a successful track record of building scalable software systems. If you are someone who believes in our core values and loves working in early-stage startups and enjoys working in a challenging environment, we welcome you with open arms!
This opportunity is for you if
● You have experience in working with Restful web services
● You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain-driven design
● You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and
● You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
● You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public-facing web
● You have a knack for writing clean, readable, reusable code
● You have good knowledge of TDD and CI/CD practices.
● You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
● You have a penchant for learning
● You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
● You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
● You are “ FUN @ Work “
You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.