Duck Creek Platform in general, agile/scrum, change orientation and effective communication :
- Responsible for development of complex configuration in Duck Creek application
- Work with Business and subject matter experts to gather and validate the requirements
- Work with development lead on designing solutions
- Provide guidance or mentorship to the team where applicable
- Provide inputs to testing scope and review artifacts
- Provide support to test events and support elevate activities
- Identify, escalate and mitigate challenges in delivery both from technical and functional stand point.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements Duck Creek Rating & Policy to build new insurance products and lines of business that meet all business & technical requirements
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API's and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per business requirements.
Responsible for Designing solutions in core Duck Creek application components, e,g Example Server, Express, TransACT, Forms Engine, User Admin, Author etc