• Make technical and product decisions based on the roadmap autonomously
• Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
• Build new features, bug fix and suggest projects that will improve productivity and
• Code, test and operate React.js-based services
• Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
• Education: Engineering Graduate/ Postgraduate in Computer Science
• Experience: 2-5 Years of Experience as a Front end Developer and at least 2 years of
Must to Have
• 2+ years of UI development
• 2+ years of React.js development
• Knowledge of GraphQL and TypeScript
• Experience with Node.js
• Sass, Git, Linux
• Knowledge of Microservice architecture
• Knowledge of Docker
• Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
• Good understanding of MySQL/MariaDB
• Understanding of Non-relational Databases MongoDB, Redis
• Insightful experience in various web design and technologies HTML, CSS, Ajax and
• Must have Analytical and Debugging Skill
About RHA Technologies Private Limited
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we
secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀.
Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
You will be our go-to person when it comes to ensuring that Classplus’ digital architecture functions smoothly. Though not a traditional customer-facing role, your work will be reflective of our brand quality as a whole.
With so much riding on your shoulders, we’ll need you to: -
• Guide the team in the implementation of visual elements from computer users' vantage points within a web application and translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
• Design and implement low-latency, highly available and performing applications that scale for millions of users, and assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
• Work with Test-Driven development, help define architectures and design patterns, and actively participate in PR reviews on GitHub
You should apply, if you
• Offer guaranteed efficiency: Have a good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them, and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Show promising experience: Have a good understanding and exposure to serverside rendering, and asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Show proficiency: Display in-depth understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN), and cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you
- Mentor UI team, UI software engineers and graphic designers, design our UI framework, to build
- You will also work closely with product teams to implement new features. We're looking for
someone with a zero-errors attitude who can self-manage their work to meet tight schedules
with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with the product team
- End to end development into Front end development processes
- Working extensively on HTML, CSS, angularjs
- Browser testing
- Take ownership of all frontend development within the team
- Define and maintain development guidelines and best practices and make sure these guidelines are understood and followed by all developers.
. Coding experience during internship or has knowledge
• Should have knowledge on Angular 8 and above
• Knowledge on ReactJS will be an added advantage
• Good communicator and problem-solving attitude is a sure winner
• Teamwork skills, great attention to detail and organizational skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Expert in the world of Front-end, with a proven track record and experience in this domain (Front-end)
- Has a proven track record, working on Digital/eCommerce projects, allowing him/her to be a discussion partner to the business
- Has working knowledge on latest standards like: ES6, Webpack, NodeJS, Atomic Scalable CSS (BEM)
- Has working knowledge on web performance and web performance tooling, like: WebPageTest, Lighthouse and has experience with relevant metrics to measure performance
- Has working knowledge on web security and standards like: OWASP
- Has working knowledge on accessibility and accessibility guidelines, like: WCAG
- Has working knowledge on SEO and SEO guidelines and implementation of SEO best practices
- Has working knowledge on code quality and testing tools and frameworks: Jest, Linting
- Has working in integrating with REST APIs and preferably has worked with tools and specs like: Postman, Swagger (OpenAPI 3.0)
- Has experience with Front-end code in the context of Adobe Experience Manager, and is fully capable in the gray area between Back-end and Front-end (e.g. JSPs, Dialogs, Ext-JS, Touch UI, etc)
- Has experience with JS Frameworks like Vue, Angular, React (at least one
Our client is a platform of digital first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and well being.
As the lead for the frontend development team, you will be the sole owner of the entire FE development cycle for our consumer-facing web products in ReactJS. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences. You would also need to control the mobile app development lifecycle on ReactNative.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years o f experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years o f Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed and improve customer experience
- Require Angular (2+) Developers having experience of min. 2 years for a long term project.
- The candidate should be able to work independently for the given task.
- Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- VedikIn Solution is one of the leading web development & web hosting company providing a large number of services starting from web development to mobile app, eCommerce platform, cloud solutions, web hosting services, etc.
- We have a better work culture of fixed working hours, ideas flowing free flow, monthly entertainment trips & continuous appreciation for good work.
- We are located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat since 2016. As part of the expansion, we are currently hiring passionate and talented developers who want to join VedikIn's exponential growth & adventurous journey.
- The candidate should be able to complete assigned work independently in a timely manner.
- The candidate should be able to communicate with the client independently.
- Traveling allowance
- Monthly fun activities
- Monthly team building activities along with team lunch/dinner
- Flexible work timing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹70,000.00 per month
Mask is compulsory, Regular sanitization work is done at the office.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
- Experience developing/consuming REST APIs
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MSSQL, MySQL), and UI/UX design
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
- A clear understanding of client requirements & design specifications
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Team player, Positive Attitude
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative product definition and development environment.
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative and willing to mentor and solve problems
● Design overall architecture of the web application.
● Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
● Maintain code integrity and organization.
● Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
● Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
● Hands on experience with markup languages
● Wordpress would be an added advantage.
● Prefer from Tier One college like ( IIIT, NIT, IIT, NSUT, DTU..etc )
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● B. Tech. in computer science Preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Solid experience with displaying charts, reports and graph data structures.
- Solid experience using REST APIs and GraphQL
- Comfortable with building UIs from mockups.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Prior experience working in a software product company.