Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs
How do we do it
Rezo’s AI-Powered contact center leverages groundbreaking technologies in AI, ML, ASR, NLP, RPA, and predictive intelligence to transform customer experience and reduce costs by automating, and analyzing customer-agent conversations across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/Whatsapp, and social media, whilst coaching them.
- Responsible for the development of a new highly responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the development team
- Work with the product team, backend team and server teams.
- Learn and understand user interactions and develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Developing new user-facing features using React and Redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A natural inclination toward solving complex problems, Impulse to learn and master new technologies and curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve various technical issues.
Desired Qualifications and Key Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering or an equivalent degree from Tier 1 College is a Plus
- Prior Experience with a Product Based Company is a Plus.
- Should have 3+ years of hands-on experience in configuration, coding, testing and deploying web-based applications in React
- Working in an agile environment with agile methodologies is a must and having Git knowledge is an advantage.
- Should be able to work with designers to transform wireframes into Screens.
- Should be able to integrate screens to business logic and architect database schema to ensure complete design.
Work at the heart of AI and customer engagement.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with the latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us.
Rezo is the place to be if you want to work in an atmosphere where you can do meaningful research, contribute to the platform, and grow fast.
We believe that allowing employees to pursue their interests and challenge the existing quo only helps to make Rezo a successful workplace. To that end, we are committed to assisting our employees in enhancing the skills that are vital to their professional growth.
FOCUS, INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, PASSION, INNOVATION
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer service problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Visit our website: https://rezo.ai/ for more information
Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
Does any of the following apply to you
- Do you like writing your own code than spending time configuring large js libraries.
- Work with large frontend codebase and make changes without getting into philosophical debates.
Please mention the term 'awesome js' in the job application.
Who are we not looking for:
- Folks who think writing HTMl or CSS or custom SVG code is not for them.
- People managers, Project managers or Product managers :)
- Leads or ‘architects’
- Folks who get bogged down by ambiguity or lack of office or amenities.
We are we looking for:
- You are not in love with one framework.
- You are comfortable ramping up on any technology, you hack , you write code, you look for elegant solution and you write code :)
- The more experience you have the better.
Non-experienced folks, please do not apply.
We are looking for experienced developers who code for the love of it and we are ready to pay handsomely for such talent.
We are a serious enterprise analytics startup with revenues.
We like taking a slow approach and growing with the team.
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
What your role would be?
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our core engineering team. Teams are explicitly small and built on mutual respect and high trust. It's not a fit for everyone, but when there's a fit, it’s one of the most rewarding places to work.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
We believe the best product is the one that helps users accomplish their goals while growing the business. To join us on this journey, you'll be required to:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability.
You’ll thrive as a Front End Developer at StoryXpress if you:
- Have 2+ years designing and implementing rich front-end experiences in React
- Are an expert in web technologies ( HTML5 | CSS3 | ES6 )
- Possess a thorough understanding of the MVC principle and JS design patterns
- Have experience with building user interfaces consuming data from REST APIs
Your application would be seriously prioritized if you:
- Are a self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- Experienced in building and/or maintaining chrome extensions
- Indulged in projects around Data Visualization
- UX design principles and frameworks
- Are acquainted with testing frameworks and performance measurement tools
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
Why work with us?
You'll love working and growing with StoryXpress if you are comfortable:
- With and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- Engaging in collaborative problem-solving with your teammates.
- Moving fast: we build, solve problems quickly, and ship often!
Ready to apply?
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business? Does this opportunity to be a part of one of our young and supportive teams and solve hard problems sound amazing to you? If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Expert in the world of Front-end, with a proven track record and experience in this domain (Front-end)
- Has a proven track record, working on Digital/eCommerce projects, allowing him/her to be a discussion partner to the business
- Has working knowledge on latest standards like: ES6, Webpack, NodeJS, Atomic Scalable CSS (BEM)
- Has working knowledge on web performance and web performance tooling, like: WebPageTest, Lighthouse and has experience with relevant metrics to measure performance
- Has working knowledge on web security and standards like: OWASP
- Has working knowledge on accessibility and accessibility guidelines, like: WCAG
- Has working knowledge on SEO and SEO guidelines and implementation of SEO best practices
- Has working knowledge on code quality and testing tools and frameworks: Jest, Linting
- Has working in integrating with REST APIs and preferably has worked with tools and specs like: Postman, Swagger (OpenAPI 3.0)
- Has experience with Front-end code in the context of Adobe Experience Manager, and is fully capable in the gray area between Back-end and Front-end (e.g. JSPs, Dialogs, Ext-JS, Touch UI, etc)
- Has experience with JS Frameworks like Vue, Angular, React (at least one
We are helping hire for an early-stage Stealth Mode funded gaming startup that is looking for a dynamic User Experience Designer to join their talented team!
The frontend engineer will relish the subtle interaction details that make the products delightful, write highly reusable code and think about how to build better systems. Product intuition is as much a necessity as technical knowledge.
# WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast.
• Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
• Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, passionately resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
# SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 3+ years of experience in building and shipping products that people use every day
• Prior startup experience is mandatory. (Brownie points for someone who has worked in the gaming industry)
• Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
• Should have working knowledge on frontend frameworks and tools- NodeJS expertise is a bonus
• Have knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
• Ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
• Ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
• Candidates from Top tier colleges will be preferred.
LOCATION - Gurugram (Udyog Vihar)
Works as part of a team to continually refresh and enhance our users’ web experiences using an Agile Development Methodology.
Coordinate with back-end engineers to provide a cohesive experience.
2+ years of extensive exposure in developing web applications using the latest front-end technologies
Expertise in the following area:
Responsive & Adaptive web design
CSS frameworks like SASS/LESS
Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Adequate knowledge of Version Control Systems like Git
Mandatory Skills to have:
Prior hands-on experience with Drupal Projects.
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. 3-5 years of experience in web application frontend development.
4. Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and browser rendering.
5. Understanding of browser rendering optimization.
6. Deep understanding of large scale web-application architecture.
7. Knowledge of microservices architecture is a plus.
1. You will be the key person driving the front-end design, architecture, and implementation.
2. Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
3. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
4. Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
5. Write well-designed, testable, and quality code
6. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
7. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Experience: 3 to 6 years in software development
Required Technology Skills:
- Web : Angular2+ (min 3 years), HTML5, NodeJS, Yarn
- Programming: Typescript
- IDE Tools : Visual Studio Code,
- Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
- Good to have: Java8, SpringBoot, JPA, Oracle PL SQL, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talend
- Software Development with best coding practices
- Proper co-ordination with other team members for maintaining source code versioning
- Complete and provide status of work to Team Lead/Project Manager regularly
- Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
- Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Flexible to learn other technologies and work across teams
- Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
- Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
ob Purpose :
- To lead Design, Development and Maintenance of Frontend Technology for Viacom18's flagship OTT Platform - VOOT, plan & innovate to deliver best-in class product features, ensuring market leadership and future readiness.
- Head the technology team for Viacom18's flagship OTT Platform - VOOT by enhancing and future proofing the technological infrastructure and capabilities to build a world class product.
Key Responsibilities :
Technological Readiness :
- Strengthen VOOT's technological capability
- Evaluate Frontend technology stacks and choose best in class relevant solutions for business
- Build internal capability for technological functions for future readiness
- Drive technical and technological efficiencies to save cost
Technological Innovation :
- Identify avenues for product enhancement
- Convert relevant ideas to POC (Proof of Concept)
- Act as the technical product owner and work with product management team to deliver features and manage releases and enhancement
- Deliver best-in-class product functionality by minimizing crash rate, reducing improving playback time performance and ensuring maximum device coverage
Collaboration and Partner Management :
- Evaluate and finalize new partners for product enhancement from technical perspective
- Developing technological road maps in collaboration with Product team & external technology partners
- Timely and quality delivery of product/features, including outsourced functionalities and services with no downtime
Resource management of external partners to deliver results
- Work with the HR partner to create a workforce plan
- Review performance on regular basis
- Ensure optimum levels of engagement through appropriate recognition channels
- Provide inputs on hiring and succession planning
- Identify training needs by using TNA method
Key Performance Indicators :
- Develop best in class product functionality
- Ensure technological readiness for product
- Increase in the number of active daily video viewers
- Application Store rating
- Maintaining a crash rate & Maintain playability above 90%
- No. of new & high quality features rolled out on the platform
Skills : Front End, Android, iOS
We are looking for experienced front-end developers to develop and add new features to our Product Stack - everything from UX design and architecture to coding & testing. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our product team to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
What's in it for you? You'll be part of a growing team, delivering value to our customers through creative improvements to Actiotech's flagship product. You'll work closely with design and product management, influencing the direction of the product and helping the team get there.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Are a self starter and is able to bring in experience for the improvement of the product UX/UI
- Have strong analytic skills, a drive to succeed and a strong customer orientation
- Can support development activities in POC and Product feature enhancements
- Work well within an agile team collaborating with other engineers to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers
- 1+ year of professional experience with React
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Eye for detail and good user experience design skills