We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for an Account Executive with strong technical expertise and decent years of experience to join our team. You will be responsible for facilitating the development process across our organization. Besides you should come up with Ownership as a personality trait.
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales quota
Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
Generates leads with the support of SDRs by contacting prospective clients through cold reachouts, networking and industry events.
Qualifies new leads and determines serviceability of prospects
Understands the communication needs of enterprise customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs
4-10 years’ experience in similar roles; Experience as Account Executive or Sales
Development Representative at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Creating sales pipeline and converting leads to meet and exceed targets
- Completing daily conversations goal through outbound calls on allocated leads
- Upselling & cross-selling relevant CL offerings
- Ensuring process compliance and timely reporting.
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have
- Bachelors/P.G degree/engineering degree with 1-2 years of work experience in Educational sale. Selling IITJEE/Medical products preferred.
- You understand undergrad choices and careers after school
- You love connecting with people online/on- phone (face to face too at times)
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to improve
- You have done some selling in the past and want to learn how to get great in sales
- You want to win always and find motivation in temporary setbacks
- Having a Mobile phone and Internet connectivity is a must
- Access to a quiet place within the WFH premise is a must
- If located outside of Delhi NCT, incumbent must organise for a desktop/la
Job Title: Telecalling Executive
Work from Office - Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
- Telephonic Sale Conversion from given leads of potential buyers.
- Candidate will be pitching an Ed-tech program i.e. Digital Marketing Course
- Handle objections by clarifying, convincing, and working through differences to a positive conclusion with prospective and present clients.
- Making use of a platform like Business WhatsApp to create a personal touch with buyers.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit daily progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Functional Area: Telecalling, Client Communication, Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- -Rs. 20,000/-
Experience: 3 Months - 12 Months
Education: Graduation or relevant
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)
- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
LocTruth is a location intelligence platform geared to map out business problems and provide data-backed solutions with the help of location data layered with business data. Our insights span from people to places, range from average footfall all the way down to a specific person’s movement patterns, anonymously ofcourse. With our insights, we support businesses in decision-making, problem-solving, and overall optimizing.Google Maps visualizes our world, we visualize a business’ world.
We are looking to launch our solution into the market with the help of a solid Sales Development Representative.
You would work closely with LocTruth’s founders to understand our solution, identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Rolling out daily emails, calls, and research reports
- Create weekly newsletters, emails to attract clients
- Make outbound calls to drive sales targets which include:
- Full-time clients
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Create ideal customer profiles
- Participate on LinkedIn groups, online tech forums, subscribe to magazines and newsletters of complimentary brands.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our sales email
- Prepare to be a part of and eventually deliver presentations/demos to potential clients
- Develop a sales funnel, spearhead and be willing to use a CRM platform, and present goals every week to management
- Work with design and marketing to create and execute sales decks, brochures, campaigns and other materials
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of industry experience in selling Data/IT/SaaS products and concepts
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company to showing off your hobbies at a LocTruth team call
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and have an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position for now.
- Experience with sales tools
- Experience with startups and working with founders
- Worked within the realm of geospatial data or location intelligence
Now for the fun stuff...just kidding, we hope you find everything above to be the fun aspect of your careers. But just to give you some more insight into our company culture:
- Get on boarded with a “get to know us” session and meet our entire team.
- We promote an inclusive environment of all genders, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes.
- We’re casual - first name basis please.
- You get the chance to work remotely (mainly because of the raging pandemic) but be prepared to switch over to in-person as soon as the situation permits
- We’re a fun team and depending on the pandemic, we try to meet every month to get to know each other better.
- Play icebreakers and games to challenge our minds apart from work.
- Get integrated into the typical start up life that could be the next big success and work on a product you can truly be proud of!
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.