InstantPay is a digital payments platform which is aggregating a host of services and distributing them to consumers through a network of local stores and vendors present across India.
at A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the frontend in the sales function. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and create a pipeline for enterprise accounts. This will be a IC and enterprising opportunity, in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
Delhi and Mumbai
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies.
- Mapping market and innovate in outbound approach
- Excellent presentation and sound understanding on
- Maintain discipline in CRM update , customer engagement and company policies
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual from SAAS, E-com, Fintech or entrepreneurial background
- 8-10 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data-driven, and result-oriented.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the President - Sales and BD.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
Campaign Management- Create campaigns around unique vision, draft proposals, decide KPIs gauge the campaign’s success reach out to influencers, provide assistance to influencers while creating content
• Relationship building
• Influencer profiling, basis the associations, follower base, exclusivity, brand resonance, etc.
• Influencer Communication- Make sure that influencers receive thorough information and feedback pertaining to campaigns, outreach messages to recruit/on-board, support emails to answer their queries, reminders about the KPIs and campaign deadlines
• Co-ordination with cross-functional teams- should fit into and support the overall marketing goals, making sure that influencer content is shared with the campaign planning team
• Market Research and Trend Analysis- latest trend on social media and within the influencer community, competition tracking, constant research to ensure the trends are in sync with campaign objective
• Explore new ways to engage and foster a long-term partnership
• Explore regional KOLs/Influencer & Community Management
1. A 2-wheeler
2. Good English speaking skills
The job is to make multiple trips to different places in Bengaluru (mostly in Koramangala to Whitefield range).
Per trip can fetch an easy 120/- Rs, so if you do 10 trips a day, its easy 1200 bucks. Additionally, there are incentives and also **5% revenue sharing** is ensured for any service fee that we collect as a result of these visits. On an average, you can easily make 20,000 INR per month if yo udedicate your weekends to us.
We are into real-estate ready-to-move-in property transactions. We provide consultancy to prospective buyers, who request visits on properties they like. The job is to accompany them for these visits. There is no sales skill involved. You can use your smartphone to log into an app, see all the visits scheduled for today, coordinate with the buyer to reach the GPS location mentioned. If the buyer seeks any answer regarding the property, just check it on the app and answer. That’s it.
When sales happen out of these visits, and we get our service fee, the same will be shared with you (5% of the fee will on an average amount to 5000/-).
**Why is it good for women:**
1. The job is a day job - 10 am to 6 pm
2. The localities that we work in are dense, popular and safe: Koramangala, HSR, BTM, ORR, Marathahalli, Whitefield, Bellandur etc
3. The customers are mostly families
4. No followups with the customer is required - Mostly one single meeting per customer
· Campaign operation: Be responsible for the operation and execution of the marketing campaigns, which includes collaborating with the different business units and following SOP
· Operational process and structure optimization: Build and run a high-efficiency daily operation system to support rapid growth of the business
· Data monitoring: Track and report on operational performance, and build data campaign performance reporting process
· Operational tools training: Train business units and promote the optimization of internal operations tools
· Email and content marketing: Create and optimize design and layouts of email marketing campaigns
· Other related duties allocated by the team leader
· 1- 3 years of experience in CRM / lifecycle marketing preferably in the Internet or Fintech industries
· Possess strong awareness in advertising and user operations e.g. loyalty programs, coupons, credits, and activity management
· Ability to use complex data to identify issues, generate hypotheses and formulate campaigns
· Degree or above in Marketing or data-analysis related subject
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
A campus ambassador is our brand ambassador in their college, and they will be responsible for
- Increasing brand awareness in their campus by increasing users on our platform
- Increase social media presence of our company in their college campus by helping us find new subscribers and followers as well as events on our posts
- Organizing seminars and webinars on their college campus
- Indulge in active sales
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolves support problems..
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve complex product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- .Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Perform gap analysis, and identification of any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes
Perform Gap-Fit analysis
- Prototype potential solutions for business process re-design, provide trade-off information and suggest recommended course(s) of action
- Develop functional and technical specifications for delivering new and maintaining existing business applications.
- Act as a subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design related activities. This may include leading configuration and design reviews within a project team .
- Should act as the liaison between the client business units and IT and lead the Business Requirements Gathering process to elicit the true needs of the client