Being a part of Products Engineering team, this member is expected to work with existing
development team. Key responsibilities of this role include design and development of PHP based applications as per the product roadmap. Coordinate with co-developers and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based products using PHP,
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Experience in any PHP framework Laravel, CodeIgniter or Zend.
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira,
Familiarity with Version Control Tortoise Bitbucket, Git etc.
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
Experience in working with Agile projects.
LINUX experience would be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are urgently looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer with 0-3 years of experience to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Desired Candidates Profile
-Expert in Core PHP or at least one of PHP FrameWorks (Laravel, Codeigniter, Symfony, etc).
-Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Good to have:
AngularJS, ReactJS, Ecommerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento), CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc)
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop well-functioning databases and applications. Should have experience in optimizing databases and queries.
- Write effective APIs
- Familiarity with PHP, MySQL database and queries.
- Must be aware of Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers etc.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering and design team to launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
Location: Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
- Positions - 3
- Skills - php
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks. Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns, build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
• Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Ability to develop for cross-platform (e.g. Mobile Devices, Tablets, Desktop/MAC).
• Proven experience to use the best practices and the latest web development trends (for optimum
speed and UX).
• Understanding of UX.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP. Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Experience of working in the Code Ignitor framework.
• Develop websites, emailers, newsletters and landing pages.
• Convert .psd files and wireframes into web user interfaces.
• Maintain company website, blog and internal applications.
• Regularly optimize the website and blog based on Google Analytics.
- Suggest UX and performance-related value adds at all levels.
• Assist with R&D on new/ related technologies and functionalities as needed.
• Work with LMS core team for project-related implementation.
1. 3-5 years of experience in UI development on Angular.
3. Hands-on experience in Angular 10 or above version.
4. Strong knowledge of REST API.
5. Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming and a Java background.
6. Ability to work independently and should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Should have strong Angular JS knowledge.
8. Experience in backend testing framework.
9. Good communication skill & ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
10. Node and MongoDB Experience will be an add on
1. Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail to consistency minimize errors.
2. Professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethics.
3. Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture is a plus
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing Avaamo's Conversation AI products.
- As an Avaamo product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
SuperProcure is a fast-growing SAAS company that provides logistics and supply chain management digitization solutions to manufacturing companies. We have over 50+ satisfied enterprise clients with 100% retention rate. Our ever-expanding client base includes large companies like Tata Consumer, Godrej Agrovet, Pepsico, Borosil Industries, LnTECC, Haldirams, KEC, KEI Industries and many more. The product brings key stakeholders associated with the planning, dispatch, and delivery of a truckload under a single umbrella. We boost manpower productivity by 300% with a 67% drop in truckload processing time via automation of key business activities which in-turns streamlines communication and correspondence across the board.The data generated by our system presents key insights which helps logistics and SCM teams take data-driven decisions.
SuperProcure is incubated under IIM Calcutta, has been recognized for its innovation at the CII Industrial Innovation awards in 2018 and was also recognized amongst the Top 50 Emerging start-ups in India by NASSCOM at the NASSCOM product conclave held at Bengaluru in October 2019. More details about our journey can be found here
Life @ SuperProcure
SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical, and problem-solving work culture. Every team member is fully motivated and committed to the company's vision and believes in getting things done. In our organization, every employee is the CEO of what he/she does; from conception to execution, the work needs to be thought through.
Our people are the core of our organization, and we believe in empowering them and making them a part of the daily decision-making, which impacts the business and drives the company's overall strategy. Our team members are constantly provided with resources, mentorship and support from our highly energetic leadership. SuperProcure is extremely inclusive and believes in collective success.
Looking for a bland, routine 9-6 job? PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. Looking for a job where you wake up and add significant value to a $180 billion logistics industry everyday? DO APPLY.
Team: Our team comprises people who are passionate towards bringing a positive change and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people associated with the logistics & SCM domain. Our combined backgrounds comprise technology, industry experience and past start-up experience.
Culture: All challenges and fun associated with start-ups. Competitive salary, responsibilities, flat hierarchy, daily challenges, long working hours, delivery pressure and a fun workplace.
Job Summary: SuperProcure is looking for an enthusiastic Developer/ Engineer who will own the product modules and ensure delivery. Keep pace with growing client requirements in Logistics management for manufacturing and logistics companies. The Candidate will perform Front End and/or Back End development and assist the team in building a scalable, robust and high-performance application.
- Work closely with all stakeholders towards strategic planning and product roadmap development with delivery schedule.
- Translate complex functional & technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, tasks and code.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements and deliver high-quality work. Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop the database design/schema, front-end elements and back-end architecture.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Drive team to achieve sprint goals and timely bug-free deliveries to delight customers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must love coding. Self-motivated to excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to deep dive into the problems in order to help your team make the right technical decisions.
- Ability to switch between technologies and learn new skills on the go.
- Knowledge of Node JS, React JS, Socket.io, Relationship database, Dev Ops.
- Hands-on experience in building scalable and responsive web applications.
- Writing proficient SQL Queries, stored procedures.
- Past experience of working in a start-up, SaaS industry, product development, Logistics, SCM, SAP, ERP will be preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience 3-4 years’ experience in Technology
- Minimum 2 years’ hands on experience in NodeJS /ReactJS
- Engagement : Full Time
- No. of openings : 1
• Collaborate with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications.
• Provide technical assistance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
• To ensure that the development and unit testing is in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• In-depth of knowledge of frameworks like Angular 5-6-7, jQuery
• UI toolkits like Kendo UI, Infragistics, JQuery UI
• Coding in Core JAVA/J2EE, Spring, REST, Hibernate, JDBC
• Strong SQL query writing and testing skills
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
Highly Desired Skills
• Jasper Reports, i Report
• SOA, SOAP, XML, XSL, Webservices
Good to Have:
• OOD, UML Design
• Tomcat, SVN – open source technologies
• Knowledge of UX
• MS- SQL, My-SQL, Database Knowledge
• Design Patterns/concept
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure, security, performance and uptime
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation
- Good knowledge of PHP (Laravel)
- Strong knowledge of AWS Services and good experience in handling server-side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
- Strong understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying database – Mongo DB, MySql.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, web sockets, continuous integration, and caching technologies.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization