- Ensuring the success of new AI products by focusing on scalability, potential biases, and compliance.
- Perform gap analysis on existing business data. Identify new data points.
- Developing business cases for AI in new and existing products.
- Work with executives and business line stakeholders to define the problems to solve with AI.
- Help prioritise and rank the solutions, develop business cases.
- Work closely with UI/UX, engineering and cross-functional teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal products.
- Formulating product requirements and identifying new opportunities with the help of customer feedback, market analysis, and usability studies.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- “Problem solving with AI” mindset.
- Proven work experience in product management as an Associate Product/Product Manager.
- Knowledge and experience with Machine Learning and different Voice & Speech AI concepts such as neural networks, natural language processing, speech-to-text conversion clustering techniques, etc.
- Experience defining and developing a new product or service.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management .
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
About Service Pack
Omni-Channel CX Automation Suite powered by AI. Our vision to transform Customer Experience using Artificial Intelligence.
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will lead the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of our ChatBot engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad.
Our Program managers are multi-tasking ninjas. They rally internal and external teams with them with a single-minded focus on building the right solutions for the clients using the power of conversational AI. Running scrums, handling client calls, unblocking teams, building conversational designs and flows, and measuring the performance of shipped bots are all the things you will do daily while making sure that all stakeholders are aligned and that communication flow is happening in all directions. You will be juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously which will make each day very different and exciting than the previous.
What would you do?
● Work with the Business Development team to concretize the proposals for our banking clients.
● Design conversational solutions for clients that solve their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping the user experience at the center of the thought process.
● Rigorously follow up with clients to unblock internal teams, from requirement gathering, dependency identification, and closure.
● Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure that the projects are delivered on time.
● Be a champion in communication and communicate project deliverables, timelines, status, and dependencies regularly.
● Provide clear direction to the development team on the bot's scope, and run scrums and sprints with them.
● Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots.
● Plan a development roadmap for the delivery team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement.
Who Should Apply?
● 0-1 year of experience as a Project Manager, preferably on a consumer-facing product.
●Any Engineering degree with SDLC knowledge.
● Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem. Previous experience working in the Chatbots / AI domain is a plus.
● High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
● Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Project Manager - ChatBots
Requirements are such a strong word. We don't necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you've done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We have built these products - Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. And we still run their complete engineering.
We are part of the engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, GrowthZone, Reliance General Insurance, and KWE Logistics.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Sr Product Manager / Lead Product Manager – Data Platform
At Amagi we are looking for a product leader to build world class big data and analytics platform to help our teams in making data driven decisions and to accelerate our business outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and experienced in end-to-end product management to drive our long-term data and analytics strategy.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for owning product roadmap and KPIs, driving product operational tasks to ensure configurable and scalable solutions.
- Lead the product requirements to build real time, highly scalable, low latency data platform.
- Author PRD and define the strategic roadmap.
- Lead the Product design, MVPs and POCs and fast track deliveries
- Collaborate with various functions and design the most effective solutions.
- Understand customer needs and define the data solutions and insights to drive business outcomes
- Define key product performance metrices to drive business and customer outcomes
- 12+ years of overall SDLC experience with 7+ years of product management experience in fast paced company.
- Proven experience delivering large scale highly available big data processing systems.
- Knowledge of data pipeline design, data transformation and integration methodologies.
- Technically savvy with experience in big data systems like AWS, RedShift, Athena, Kafka and related technologies
- Demonstrate collaborative approach and ability to work with distributed, cross functional teams.
- Experience in taking products through full life cycle, from proposal to launch
- Strategic thinking capabilities to define the product roadmap and right prioritization of the backlog in line with the long-term vision
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coordinate across a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and use data to solve ambiguous problems
- Technical ability to understand and discuss software architecture, product integration, non-functional requirements etc. with the Engineering team.
- Technically savvy with good understanding of cloud application development.
- Software development experience building Enterprise platforms
- Experience in third-party vendor assessments
- Experience working with AI , ML , Bigdata and analytics tools
- Understanding of regulations such as data privacy, data security and governance
What we do:
Have you ever tried creating a good video? It's hard. Really hard. We know a thing or two about it because our team is comprised of filmmakers and engineers who have spent the last 20 years of our lives in the motion picture, advertising, and television industry. Today, stitching together a production-ready video poses a litany of challenges: uploading assets from multiple sources, soliciting input from multiple departments, maintaining version control, and getting sign-off on final releases. As you can guess, a lot of this workflow has been happening across multiple tools. Desynova unifies the assets and the conversation. We're aiming to become the media collaboration layer for the entire internet.
Rule number one: be a good person. We have a passion for technology and Film/Video making. This is not just a job, it's an opportunity to do what you love every day, stimulate your mind, be challenged, and build an app that allows thousands of creators all over the world to connect with one another and create stunning films, television shows, and works of art.
As part of the Product Management Team, you will help strategize and design our products, manage the end-to-end execution of product features, and contribute to product vision and strategy.
- Understanding and analyzing user needs. Define and validate use case scenarios with statistics and metrics.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Validating and pitching new product ideas
- Defining features through detailed specifications and user stories
- Creating elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools (Optional)
- Working with design and engineering teams through feature implementations
- Maintaining timelines and keeping all stakeholders updated
- Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
- Basic understanding of how to read code, code comments and verify business logic during code reviews.
- Basic understanding of APIS, how to read & understand them, Verify the API response as per product & business requirements
- Ability to talk extensively about features and product during live demos
- Deep passion for building software products and services
- Basic understanding of how to read code, code comments and verify business logic during code reviews.
- Uncanny product sense on how to marry technology and design to solve user needs in a practical manner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that help drive product development
- Immaculate oral and written communication skills
- Worked on an iOS app, from design to development to testing to deployment
- Worked on an Android app, from design to development to testing to deployment
- Worked with AI/ML projects such as Face Detection Recognition, NER, NLP, etc
- Worked with elastic search, able to write, read and modify elastic queries
- Worked with Jira
- Worked with GitHub
- Worked with Google MS Sheets
- Good with presentations.
- Good to know python, mongoDB, Js, basic HTML/CSS
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations