Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are disrupting the way Learning, Training and Application Support content is consumed. We provide large enterprises with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support & training efforts by providing contextual and step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
“Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying custom solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud)
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Develop, test and deploy custom code using Apex, VisualForce, Lightning components, Triggers and workflows
- Collaborate with the team to create and maintain technical documentation
- Ensure that all custom solutions are aligned with best practices, standards and the Salesforce platform roadmap
- Monitor and maintain the stability and performance of the Salesforce environment
- Stay current with new Salesforce releases, features, and tools
- 3 to 7 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Proficient in Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning components
- Experience with Salesforce data migration and integration
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II (preferred)
- Having Salesforce CPQ knowledge is strongly preferred
- Stellar Growth
- YoY revenue growth of over 300%
- Doubled the workforce in 2021
- Raised $140 million to date
- Tripled the valuation since 2020
- Listed #143 fastest-growing company in North America 2021 as per Deloitte Technology Fast 500™
- Top 20 fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list
- Top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco
- Recognized by Gartner as a Global Market Leader in the digital adoption space
- Unique Exposure
- With 80% revenue getting generated from outside India and several Fortune 500 customers across the world, Whatfixers get the unique opportunity to work closely with the top enterprises from day one.
- Customers at the heart of everything
- Consistently scored an unprecedented 100th Percentile B2B SaaS Customer NPS during this time period, according to GrowthScore, and earned 97% CSAT score over the last two years - 21% higher than the Software Industry average.
- Gartner Peer Insights rated Whatfix 4.7/5, and G2 Crowd Reviews rated the company 4.6/5. Recognized as “Top Rated” by TrustRadius.
- Enjoy several accolades from Stevies, Golden Bridge Awards, CXA and Globee Awards for excellence in customer support
- Whatfixers comes first
- Top 20 Places to Work For, Worldwide by Glassdoor & Battery Ventures based on
- Glassdoor rating of 4.5%
- 99% approval rate of the CEO
- 2022 Best Tech Startups in San Jose by The Tech Tribune
- LinkedIn - Top 5 startups to Work For in 2020!
- Flexible Work Location - Work from any of the offices in Gurgaon / Gurugram & Bangalore / Bengaluru as per your convenience
Trusted by our investors:
- SoftBank Vision Fund2
- Sequoia Capital India
- Dragoneer Investment Group
- F-Prime Capital
- Stellaris Venture Partners
- Cisco Investments
- Eight Roads Ventures
- Helion Ventures
- We strive to live and breathe our Cultural Principles and encourage employees to demonstrate some of these core values like - Customer First; Empathy; Transparency; Fail Fast & Scale Fast; No Hierarchies for Communication; Deep Dive & Innovate; Trust, Do it as you own it;
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not despite the differences. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
The WhatFix Difference
125% ⬆️Higher employee productivity
45% 👇🏼Lesser support tickets
84% 📉Reduction of training content creation costs
65% 🚣🏼Fatser launches for enterprise applications
300% 🚴🏼♀️Faster time-to-proficiency for new employees
30% 🏃🏼Faster time to knowledge discovery
Whatfix: Scalable Success With Software
Whatfix removes the barriers between your users and true productivity across all software. Our Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) analyzes and automates processes, providing step-by-step guidance within each application.
Whatfix focuses on accelerating user adoption by enhancing self-service capability of web products, thereby helping companies to onboard customers, reduce support queries and improve user engagement. It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touch points.
Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user on-boarding.
Interesting? Know more about us: https://whatfix.com/about-us/
Client is looking for a SFDC Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will be part of a highly skilled capability group, working for clients across various industry verticals, to develop high-end software products/ services, involving configuration and customization. You should have an exceptional verbal and communication qualities and be able to present and communicate technical designs and solutions to peers. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Interact clearly with clients and the on-shore and off-shore project teams
- Regular involvement in thought leadership Best Practices development
- Facilitate end to end project design & development while working closely with global client
Your Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 10 years of development experience in SFDC
- Excellent hands-on experience in Salesforce application development including VF, Apex Triggers, Asynchronous Apex
- Deep knowledge of Lightning framework
- Expertise in Business Requirement gathering, Analysis & conceptualizing high-level architectural framework & design
- Experience working with Sales or Service cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Conceptualize end to end integration projects & knowledge of authentication mechanism
- Experience in REST & SOAP APIs, knowledge of Governor limits involved during Integration
- Working knowledge on continuous integration, working with repositories (e.g. Git)
- Should have experience to design the data flow and work with any ETL or dataloader
- Excellent experience in designing and architecting large scale applications
- Thorough understanding of Solution architecting & Estimation process
- Excellent consulting skills, oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Salesforce Certifications
- Knowledge of Heroku, Angular.js and Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce CPQ, CloudCraze B2B
- sIncident and problem management skills
- Ability to provide necessary coaching to bring juniors up to speed on the technology
- Exceptional written skill for solution documentation creation for both technical and non-technical material
- Background in force.com platform and deployment experience in an outsourced service environment
- Articulation skills & Good team player
- Self-starter and self-learner with keen interest to grow
- Process orientation and the ability to define and setup processes
- Mentoring team members
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Career level –Senior Associate
Salary Upto 35 LPA.
Location: Bengaluru / Noida / Gurugram , Also allows remote working from any where.
- Experience in design and architecture.
- Sales cloud and service cloud expertise.
- Multi brand, and associated security model is a key problem statement.
- Channel integration using LWC is also a big topic of design discussions
- Telco knowledge,TMF
Position: SFDC Developer (Salesforce Developer)
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Mandatory Skills: Salesforce with 4+ years with Lightning, Aura/LWC one is mandatory.
Job Description – Senior Salesforce Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ability to identify, build, and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and associate applications using SalesForce.com and other technologies
· Participate and collaborate on the design
· Provide input to and guidance on technical design, integration, development, configuration, and customization efforts, and document as required
· Develop high-quality solutions based on specifications as indicated in the design
· Test all items developed before turning them over to the testing team and client
· Support deployment activities
· Ability to collaborate with others and create and maintain positive relationships with multiple internal groups to support ongoing project development
· Ability to effectively deliver results on several development projects
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
· Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
· Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant and Developer Certifications
· B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
· 4 to 8 years of development experience
· 4+ years of Implementation, Design, Configuration and Development experience within Salesforce is required
· Solid understanding of the overall architecture of the Salesforce platform
· Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com APIs, data loader, Lightning
· Salesforce Force.com Platform Developer 1 & 2 certifications
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to "go the extra mile"
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
· Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications, Marketing Cloud
· CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that support these
looking for a candidate who is a self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1), Apex, Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
What you need to succeed in this role
- Must have: The candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1)
- Must Have: 3+ Years of experience as Salesforce Developer
- Must have: Web Application Development Background in a Product Company
- Must have: Excellent development experience with Apex is a must
- Must have: Experience in Visual Force pages development (for Xoxoday UI components)
- Must have: Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System (for Xoxoday UI widget components)
- Must have: Proven experience with Salesforce development, system integrations, and bug fixes
- Must have: Very good Understanding of Salesforce standard objects and custom objects such as Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, and Forecasting is required
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Good to have: Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Building great software requires great people. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with the Business System Analysis staff (spread across geographies) to understand the business requirements.
- Present your proposed technical solutions to our Systems Architects (spread across geographies).
- Develop, Test and Deploy the solution by following department standards and keeping efficiency, maintainability and reusability in mind.
- Proactively maintain documentation of the functionality developed.
- Bring with you experiences of best (and worst!) development practices
- Passion for Software Development and technology in general!
- Ability and enthusiasm to self-learn on the job.
- Proven track record of learning new skills and applying them successfully to developmental efforts
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of bringing complex development projects to successful completion
- General awareness of all facets of product development: business analysis, requirements gathering, functional and technical specification, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of new applications
- Must-have skills:
- Expertise in below areas of Salesforce.com technology:
- Declarative Capabilities of the platform.
- Visual Force
- Lightning Framework
- Force.com APIs and Webservice Integration
- Awareness of Software Design Patterns.
- Both the use of and development of Web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP
- Expertise in below areas of Salesforce.com technology:
- Nice-to-have Skills:
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of overall experience.
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Create and Manage Changes to the System without interruption to the user.
Communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes.
Gather requirements from end users as new deliverables may require.
Continuously modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
Manage new releases of Vlocity and efficiently roll out new features.
Create custom objects when necessary.
Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, processes, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
Maintain System Security and Integrity, including sharing rules and security levels
Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
Process Creation, Documentation, and Maintenance (workflows, processes, and field maps).
Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with Vlocity/SFDC.
Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads/updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
Process modeling tools and best practices
Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder.
One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
Good To Have
Good command of English
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
Strong data management abilities
A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
Work within an agile environment to develop and document user stories and business process flows.
Work collaboratively with internal and client teams to design solutions and complete user stories.
Working within Salesforce and other AppExchange solutions to complete user stories.
Write and work with clients on complete user acceptance testing stories
What you'll do
Your job responsibilities include
- Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
- Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
- Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
- Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
- Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
- Providing guidance to clients over technology, processes and applications while updating them on regular project related developments.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Solid experience of Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
- Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution and system design based on lightning platform
- Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
- Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
- Implementing REST integration (Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
- Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
- The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills